Anyone booked their Jollies to the EU.........

Guest pelmetman

Guest pelmetman
CurtainRaiser - 2021-04-01 1:33 PM

My working life was plagued by various endeavors clause, one of which was settled at the doors to the Court. (Parasiteman will be pleased to hear it involved £3 million of European funding.)

This is one of the clearest explanations I have come across, although I'm not sure what the Belgian version is.

https://www.burges-salmon.com/news-and-insight/legal-updates/understanding-endeavours-clauses-best-reasonable-and-all-reasonable/

Well that explains why you're a EU toady >:-) ..........

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
pelmetman - 2021-04-01 4:41 PM

My working life was plagued by various endeavors clause, one of which was settled at the doors to the Court. (Parasiteman will be pleased to hear it involved £3 million of European funding.)

This is one of the clearest explanations I have come across, although I'm not sure what the Belgian version is.

https://www.burges-salmon.com/news-and-insight/legal-updates/understanding-endeavours-clauses-best-reasonable-and-all-reasonable/

What for securing a EU grant that led to sixty jobs being created that are still providing employment twenty years later?

Guest pelmetman
CurtainRaiser - 2021-04-01 5:57 PM

What for securing a EU grant that led to sixty jobs being created that are still providing employment twenty years later?

Well thanks to us Brexiteers you can now get your bung direct from Boris and not have to stand in a queue behind 27 other countries >:-) ............

pelmetman - 2021-04-01 6:03 PM

Well thanks to us Brexiteers you can now get your bung direct from Boris and not have to stand in a queue behind 27 other countries >:-) ............

Well the jury's out on that but given that he is a proven liar I won't hold my breath. Besides if his pork barrel policies to date are a indication of what's coming next we should all be very worried.

Guest pelmetman
CurtainRaiser - 2021-04-01 6:13 PM

pelmetman - 2021-04-01 6:03 PM

Well the jury's out on that but given that he is a proven liar I won't hold my breath. Besides if his pork barrel policies to date are a indication of what's coming next we should all be very worried.

Nah.....It's called maffs ;-) ........

£350 million into 28 = £12,500,000.........£350 million into 1 = £350 million >:-) ..........

Archived