The Fun Forum Keeps On Giving ...

Birdbrain

... Another week of the same old sad, drabs bitching about the same old, drab guff ... Insults, swearing, arguing and bitching, all the things that were suppose to end with the hate campaign and removal of moi ... More hypocrisy ... Get a life girls

Guest pelmetman

Not much chance of that Birdy ;-) ..........

The HATERS hate isn't even being diminshed by being proved wrong 8-) .........

Fortunately Brexit Blighty will carry on regardless B-) ........

I think he is talking to you Dave. Well it seems to be you thats constantly bitching on about the same old crap. Still fighting the Brexit wars and obsessing with the EU day after day. It would be nice to have some different topics on here but you steer everything around to the EU. I wonder if you are secretly in love with the EU. Maybe a closet remainer.

Barryd999 - 2021-03-14 4:12 PM

I think he is talking to you Dave. Well it seems to be you thats constantly bitching on about the same old crap. Still fighting the Brexit wars and obsessing with the EU day after day. It would be nice to have some different topics on here but you steer everything around to the EU. I wonder if you are secretly in love with the EU. Maybe a closet remainer.

Now now i keep on introducing other topics, especially environment.

Tracker - 2021-03-14 4:25 PM

Perhaps the moderator will remove this pointlessly malicious and vindictive thread?

Anyone that does not like it is free to leave.

As far as I’m aware there are three current forum-members who have ‘volunteer’ forum moderating powers as a hang-over from when these forums were being heavily spammed a few years back. And of those three people (to the best of my knowledge) just two actively moderate. There are also Warners staff who have moderating powers plus extra ‘teeth’ that allow them to ban forum-members temporarily from posting and/or to permanently delete a username’s account.

In 1984 Prince Charles described a proposed National Gallery extension as a "monstrous carbuncle” and that’s how I see the relationship of Chatterbox to the other Out&AboutLive forums.

I’m not going to waste my time attempting to moderate the Chatterbox forum. As I said in January, if I had my way I’d just delete it.

https://forums.outandaboutlive.co.uk/forums/General-Chat/Chatterbox/A-PLEA-TO-MODERATORS-/57420/

So any complaints from Chatterbox participants about what goes on there, I suggest that the complainants contact the forum Administrator directly using the Any problems? Contact the administrator button at the foot of the forum webpage.

Guest pelmetman
Derek Uzzell - 2021-03-16 9:02 AM

Tracker - 2021-03-14 4:25 PM

Perhaps the moderator will remove this pointlessly malicious and vindictive thread?

Anyone that does not like it is free to leave.

As far as I’m aware there are three current forum-members who have ‘volunteer’ forum moderating powers as a hang-over from when these forums were being heavily spammed a few years back. And of those three people (to the best of my knowledge) just two actively moderate. There are also Warners staff who have moderating powers plus extra ‘teeth’ that allow them to ban forum-members temporarily from posting and/or to permanently delete a username’s account.

In 1984 Prince Charles described a proposed National Gallery extension as a "monstrous carbuncle” and that’s how I see the relationship of Chatterbox to the other Out&AboutLive forums.

I’m not going to waste my time attempting to moderate the Chatterbox forum. As I said in January, if I had my way I’d just delete it.

https://forums.outandaboutlive.co.uk/forums/General-Chat/Chatterbox/A-PLEA-TO-MODERATORS-/57420/

So any complaints from Chatterbox participants about what goes on there, I suggest that the complainants contact the forum Administrator directly using the Any problems? Contact the administrator button at the foot of the forum webpage.

One mans Carbuncle is anothers Mental health clinic ;-) ........

Just imagine the state some of the LOSERS on here would be in if they couldn't vent their angry spleens on CB? 8-) .......

Warners like me are providing a valuable care in the community service B-) ..........

Signed

Florence Pelmet forum Nit Nurse :D ..........

Archived