NHS Scotland pay rise

Bulletguy

Guest pelmetman
John52 - 2021-03-29 9:37 PM

Now doubling child benefit from whats left of your 0.0034p

Saint Nicola is performing bigger miracles than the feeding of the 5,000 :-D

Have you worked out who the 'LOSER' is yet *-)

Yep ;-) .............

YOU ........when you vote to leave (lol) (lol) (lol) .........

pelmetman - 2021-03-30 9:18 AM

Yep ;-) .............

But thats not happening is it

Because BoJo keeps ramping up the bribes at you LOSER's expense

Even more so for Northern Ireland

And if it did happen, we would cash in from whats left of your industries moving here to be on the right side of trade barriers with the world's biggest trading partner - the EU.

Especially now Biden has got in USA and shows no liking for England's Mini Trump.

Or the country that forced his ancestors to leave their homeland of Ireland in dire circumstances.

First thing he did was chuck out the bust of Churchill from the White House - BoJo's hero and a gift from England.

How's the trade deals coming along by the way *-)

So either way, we WIN, you LOSE.

Sorry, but it wasn't my idea

Its entirely down to your friend 'Boris' showering us with your money to bribe us to vote for him and maintain his empire at you LOSER's expense.

Why don't you LOSERs do something about it?

Starting with you

Because you are a party member on first name terms with him

Guest pelmetman
John52 - 2021-03-31 7:56 AM

pelmetman - 2021-03-30 9:18 AM

Yep ;-) .............

But thats not happening is it

Because BoJo keeps ramping up the bribes at you LOSER's expense

Even more so for Northern Ireland

And if it did happen, we would cash in from whats left of your industries moving here to be on the right side of trade barriers with the world's biggest trading partner - the EU.

Especially now Biden has got in USA and shows no liking for England's Mini Trump.

Or the country that forced his ancestors to leave their homeland of Ireland in dire circumstances.

First thing he did was chuck out the bust of Churchill from the White House - BoJo's hero and a gift from England.

How's the trade deals coming along by the way *-)

So either way, we WIN, you LOSE.

Sorry, but it wasn't my idea

Its entirely down to your friend 'Boris' showering us with your money to bribe us to vote for him and maintain his empire at you LOSER's expense.

Why don't you LOSERs do something about it?

Starting with you

Because you are a party member on first name terms with him

I can afford the 0.0034p to annoy the Scottish Nasty Party :D ........

Guest pelmetman
John52 - 2021-03-31 9:13 AM

pelmetman - 2021-03-31 8:59 AM

I can afford the 0.0034p

Even when St Nicola turns it into enough to feed the 5 million - far better than the English people paying for it?

I guess we'll see in a few weeks time how much your fellow Scots prefer filthy English lucre to starving ;-) ............

pelmetman - 2021-03-31 9:16 AM

I can afford the 0.0034p

Even when St Nicola turns it into enough to feed the 5 million - far better than the English people paying for it?

I guess we'll see in a few weeks time how much your fellow Scots prefer filthy English lucre to starving ;-) ............

who do you think will be starving when we are back in the EU and whats left of your industries relocated here?

Guest pelmetman
John52 - 2021-04-02 7:24 AM

I can afford the 0.0034p

who do you think will be starving when we are back in the EU and whats left of your industries relocated here?

So who's gonna feed you whilst you wait years to rejoin the EU? >:-) ...........

Assuming they can afford to support another basketcase economy (lol) (lol) (lol) ..........

pelmetman - 2021-04-02 8:43 AM

I can afford the 0.0034p

So who's gonna feed you whilst you wait years to rejoin the EU? >:-) ...........

Assuming they can afford to support another basketcase economy (lol) (lol) (lol) ..........

Why would we wait years?

Scotland already had a majority in favour of remaining - which can only have increased now BoJo's lies have been exposed and they have seen the catastrophe Brexit is turning out to be.

As did Northern Ireland who is getting even more of your money per capita than we are.

In any case, how much longer can BoJo keep sending us £billions of your money to bribe us to vote for him and maintain his empire at your expense?

Take a look at the National Debt he is clocking up on your behalf 8-)

PS: Have you worked out who the LOSER is yet *-)

Guest pelmetman
John52 - 2021-04-03 7:30 AM

I can afford the 0.0034p

Why would we wait years?

Scotland already had a majority in favour of remaining - which can only have increased now BoJo's lies have been exposed and they have seen the catastrophe Brexit is turning out to be.

As did Northern Ireland who is getting even more of your money per capita than we are.

In any case, how much longer can BoJo keep sending us £billions of your money to bribe us to vote for him and maintain his empire at your expense?

:D ............

How long does accession take?

"Throughout the history of the EU, accession has taken different lengths of time for each country. The quickest to negotiate accession were Austria, Finland and Sweden, in just under two years"

https://ukandeu.ac.uk/explainers/how-new-member-states-join-the-eu-all-you-need-to-know/

Although your basketcase economy may struggle with this bit >:-) ............

"They must also have functioning market economies, with the ability to withstand competition in the single market."

Guest pelmetman
John52 - 2021-04-04 9:27 PM

Scotland received £1,633 per person more in public spending than the UK average in 2019-20, according to the latest Scottish government figures.

How does the forum mathematician get his contribution to 0.0034p *-)

Well you do the maths ;-) .........

It'll be interesting to know how much my annoying the SNP habit is costing me (lol) (lol) (lol) ...........

pelmetman - 2021-04-03 8:26 AM

John52 - 2021-04-03 7:30 AM

I can afford the 0.0034p

Why would we wait years?

:D ............

How long does accession take?

"Throughout the history of the EU, accession has taken different lengths of time for each country. The quickest to negotiate accession were Austria, Finland and Sweden, in just under two years"

https://ukandeu.ac.uk/explainers/how-new-member-states-join-the-eu-all-you-need-to-know/

Although your basketcase economy may struggle with this bit >:-) ............

"They must also have functioning market economies, with the ability to withstand competition in the single market."

We will just be returning to the EU, which should make it quicker.

And you will have the basket case economy when whats left of your industries move here to be back on the right side of trade barriers.

The only industry you will have left is flipping the same crummy houses to each other at ever increasing prices with borrowed money.

Archived