Guest pelmetman
teflon2 - 2021-04-12 6:40 PM

GarySueLola - 2021-04-11 7:04 AM

pelmetman - 2021-04-10 8:14 PM

pelmetman - 2021-04-10 7:09 PM

pelmetman - 2021-04-10 6:52 PM

CurtainRaiser - 2021-04-10 6:19 PM

John52 - 2021-04-10 5:51 PM

Just added my name to the record number of complaints about the excessive blanket coverage of one of the thousands of people who died yesterday

https://www.theguardian.com/media/2021/apr/10/bbc-flooded-with-complaints-over-prince-philip-coverage

The viewing for all the channels doing the blanket coverage is down 65% on normal, looks like the public aren't really that interested. I can't understand all the fuss, a Greek immigrant who came over here and got a local lass knocked up, given free accommodation and has then sponged off the state for seventy odd years dies and they go and cancel the Masterchef final.

Still, I have a bit of sympathy for Queenie, she has after all just lost her favourite cousin.

Why am I not surprised at the posts of our Low Life Lefty scum *-) .........

Coz I knew they were SCUM :-| ...........

SCUM bump :-| ........

Hee hee - it does look like Pelmethead has run out of words...at least that's a nice easy four letter word he can just about spell. Shows all the signs of someone who's lost an argument, probably goes to his room to cry.

Mind you, I do find it weird how the flag waving knuckle draggers revere (sorry pelmet - you might have to look that one up) people like old Phil and Liz so much - at the end of the day they have 4 limbs, a head, they eat and crap just like the rest of us - in fact they are just like the rest of us, so why this blind adoration...? If I met Liz would I bow? Of course not - I'm a human and so is she so why should I bow to her...no chance. I guess the adoration is replacing something missing in their lives? My old mother-in-law is the same (loves Liz/kate) and she's a few biccies short of a full packet, but I could imagine her out on the streets for hours with all the other saddos waiting for an insincere wave as they flash by in luxury.

It's called respect a concept you obviously have difficulty recognising.

Looks like the group of four are having to call up reinforcements

I've lost count of those who have joined just to have a pop at me :D ..........

I'm not complaining as I do like to stick my head above the Parapet ;-) ........

Although they do seem to get grumpy when I return fire >:-) ..........

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest pelmetman
pelmetman - 2021-04-12 1:36 PM

pelmetman - 2021-04-12 10:38 AM

pelmetman - 2021-04-11 8:37 AM

pelmetman - 2021-04-11 8:22 AM

Just added my name to the record number of complaints about the excessive blanket coverage of one of the thousands of people who died yesterday

https://www.theguardian.com/media/2021/apr/10/bbc-flooded-with-complaints-over-prince-philip-coverage

The viewing for all the channels doing the blanket coverage is down 65% on normal, looks like the public aren't really that interested. I can't understand all the fuss, a Greek immigrant who came over here and got a local lass knocked up, given free accommodation and has then sponged off the state for seventy odd years dies and they go and cancel the Masterchef final.

Still, I have a bit of sympathy for Queenie, she has after all just lost her favourite cousin.

GarySueLola

Posted: 11 April 2021 7:04 AM

Subject: RE: BBC bias

Just joined

Mind you, I do find it weird how the flag waving knuckle draggers revere (sorry pelmet - you might have to look that one up) people like old Phil and Liz so much - at the end of the day they have 4 limbs, a head, they eat and crap just like the rest of us - in fact they are just like the rest of us, so why this blind adoration...? If I met Liz would I bow? Of course not - I'm a human and so is she so why should I bow to her...no chance. I guess the adoration is replacing something missing in their lives? My old mother-in-law is the same (loves Liz/kate) and she's a few biccies short of a full packet, but I could imagine her out on the streets for hours with all the other saddos waiting for an insincere wave as they flash by in luxury.

I like to fly my SCUM flags on one post ;-) ..........

My only problem is trying to work out who's post is the scummist and should be at the top? :-| ..........

Ooops nearly forgot to hoist Petards :D ..........

Bombs away!!! (lol) (lol) (lol) ..........

pelmetman - 2021-04-13 8:49 AM

I see you are being a Pedant *-) ...........

I am hoisting other folks Petards :D ...........

IF I was a pedant, I would advise you that not all words starting with a letter 'p' have to start with a capital letter.

But I'm not a pedant ,so I won't.

:D

Guest pelmetman
malc d - 2021-04-13 9:29 AM

pelmetman - 2021-04-13 8:49 AM

I see you are being a Pedant *-) ...........

I am hoisting other folks Petards :D ...........

IF I was a pedant, I would advise you that not all words starting with a letter 'p' have to start with a capital letter.

But I'm not a pedant ,so I won't.

:D

Personally I dont give a P or a p for grammer Pedants ;-) ..........

I have my own Particular style when it comes to using and abusing the English language......or hadn't you NOTICED? :D

Guest pelmetman
pelmetman - 2021-04-13 9:16 AM

GarySueLola

Just joined

My only problem is trying to work out who's post is the scummist and should be at the top? :-| ..........

Guest pelmetman
pelmetman - 2021-04-13 10:57 AM

GarySueLola

Just joined

Guest pelmetman
pelmetman - 2021-04-14 8:20 AM

GarySueLola

Just joined

Guest pelmetman
pelmetman - 2021-04-14 8:54 AM

GarySueLola

Just joined

Guest pelmetman
pelmetman - 2021-04-14 4:39 PM

GarySueLola

Just joined

Guest pelmetman
pelmetman - 2021-04-14 5:51 PM

GarySueLola

Just joined

Guest pelmetman
pelmetman - 2021-04-14 5:53 PM

GarySueLola

Just joined

Guest pelmetman
pelmetman - 2021-04-14 7:17 PM

GarySueLola

Just joined

Guest pelmetman
pelmetman - 2021-04-15 8:32 AM

GarySueLola

Just joined

Guest pelmetman
pelmetman - 2021-04-15 8:56 AM

GarySueLola

Just joined

Guest pelmetman
pelmetman - 2021-04-15 9:53 AM

GarySueLola

Just joined

Guest pelmetman
pelmetman - 2021-04-15 7:27 PM

GarySueLola

Just joined

Guest pelmetman
pelmetman - 2021-04-15 7:50 PM

GarySueLola

Just joined

Guest pelmetman
pelmetman - 2021-04-15 9:57 PM

GarySueLola

Just joined

Guest pelmetman
pelmetman - 2021-04-15 10:01 PM

GarySueLola

Just joined

Guest pelmetman
pelmetman - 2021-04-15 10:05 PM

GarySueLola

Just joined

Guest pelmetman

GarySueLola

Just joined

Guest pelmetman
pelmetman - 2021-04-15 10:06 PM

GarySueLola

Just joined

Guest pelmetman
pelmetman - 2021-04-15 10:14 PM

pelmetman - 2021-04-15 10:06 PM

GarySueLola

Just joined

During last night’s edition of Newsnight, the BBC chose to frame a debate on foreign policy and the environment with a hilariously obvious pro-West slant - but serving UN Advisor Jeffrey Sachs was having absolutely none of their shenanigans!

This is an absolute must watch!

https://bywire.news/articles/watch-un-advisor-slams-bbc-for-totally-ignoring-western-human-rights-abuses-during-absolutely-bizarre-newsnight-debate

Archived