Guest pelmetman
CurtainRaiser - 2021-04-06 3:54 PM

pelmetman - 2021-04-06 3:47 PM

CurtainRaiser - 2021-04-06 1:02 PM

Barryd999 - 2021-04-06 11:33 AM

pelmetman - 2021-04-06 7:40 AM

CurtainRaiser - 2021-04-05 10:20 PM

Now inquiry into Gavin Williamson impersonator

https://typicallybritish.co.uk/news/the-bbc-are-launching-an-investigation-into-some-mothers-do-ave-em

Oooh Betty :D ..........

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9438925/Keir-Starmer-course-humiliating-defeat-Hartlepool-election.html

If you ever get sick of Weymouth you should seriously consider moving to Hartlepool. You would fit right in there. A town that actually hung a shipwrecked monkey because they thought it was a French spy.

Even in Hartlepool Pelmethead would be at the bottom of the intellectual food chain. So there's always the danger a funny speaking, knuckle dragging, ex-sailer like Parasiteman might be mistaken in Hartlepool for a monkey by his intellectual superiors.

Says the Monkey Hanger (lol) (lol) (lol) .........

Your lack of intelligence is shining through, calling me a monkey hanger is the geographical equivalent of me calling you a Cockney.

All you Monkey Hangers sound the same to me :D .........

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
malc d - 2021-04-06 3:44 PM

Bulletguy - 2021-04-06 2:29 PM

malc d - 2021-04-06 2:00 PM

Barryd999 - 2021-04-06 11:33 AM

pelmetman - 2021-04-06 7:40 AM

CurtainRaiser - 2021-04-05 10:20 PM

Now inquiry into Gavin Williamson impersonator

https://typicallybritish.co.uk/news/the-bbc-are-launching-an-investigation-into-some-mothers-do-ave-em

Oooh Betty :D ..........

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9438925/Keir-Starmer-course-humiliating-defeat-Hartlepool-election.html

If you ever get sick of Weymouth you should seriously consider moving to Hartlepool. You would fit right in there. A town that actually hung a shipwrecked monkey because they thought it was a French spy.

If Dave leaves Weymouth the traffickers in little boats will be very upset.

They use the flag in his coastline garden as a navigation aid when crossing the channel.

;-)

And land on the beach he thinks he owns. ;-)

I hope he does own the beach.

Any illegal immigrants who land there can claim asylum in his garden, and he will be responsible for taking care of them.

;-)

Well he could probably get twenty or thirty in the £30k luxury Greenhouse. Would be nice and warm. Then again so will his house be with all the hot air.

John52 - 2021-04-10 5:51 PM

Just added my name to the record number of complaints about the excessive blanket coverage of one of the thousands of people who died yesterday

https://www.theguardian.com/media/2021/apr/10/bbc-flooded-with-complaints-over-prince-philip-coverage

The viewing for all the channels doing the blanket coverage is down 65% on normal, looks like the public aren't really that interested. I can't understand all the fuss, a Greek immigrant who came over here and got a local lass knocked up, given free accommodation and has then sponged off the state for seventy odd years dies and they go and cancel the Masterchef final.

Still, I have a bit of sympathy for Queenie, she has after all just lost her favourite cousin.

FB_IMG_1618074867913.thumb.jpg.fb74e3b1054e82993879c0a2ace09953.jpg

Guest pelmetman
CurtainRaiser - 2021-04-10 6:19 PM

Just added my name to the record number of complaints about the excessive blanket coverage of one of the thousands of people who died yesterday

https://www.theguardian.com/media/2021/apr/10/bbc-flooded-with-complaints-over-prince-philip-coverage

The viewing for all the channels doing the blanket coverage is down 65% on normal, looks like the public aren't really that interested. I can't understand all the fuss, a Greek immigrant who came over here and got a local lass knocked up, given free accommodation and has then sponged off the state for seventy odd years dies and they go and cancel the Masterchef final.

Still, I have a bit of sympathy for Queenie, she has after all just lost her favourite cousin.

Why am I not surprised at the posts of our Low Life Lefty scum *-) .........

Coz I knew they were SCUM :-| ...........

Guest pelmetman
pelmetman - 2021-04-10 6:52 PM

SCUM bump :-| ........

Lordy ... Not that any further proof was needed as to just how low and hateful this motorhome forum has become but old FastPart has prolly nailed it with the vile hate in that comment ... He prolly shed more tears over George Floyd ... Chuckle ... The 'hatey' forum just keeps on giving

pelmetman - 2021-04-10 7:09 PM

Just your usual nasty name calling

What are we supposed to reply to that?

Guest pelmetman
John52 - 2021-04-10 7:18 PM

Just your usual nasty name calling

What are we supposed to reply to that?

Own it SCUM >:-( ........

Guest pelmetman
John52 - 2021-04-10 7:59 PM

What would be the point of the rest of us abandoning discussion and sinking to your level of nasty name calling?

Suck it up SCUM :-| ............

Guest pelmetman

pelmetman - 2021-04-10 8:05 PM

What would be the point of the rest of us abandoning discussion and sinking to your level of nasty name calling?

What I can't understand is why you haven't spoken out about the unnecessary deaths of 127,000 people but get all upset when a 99 old man dies? You do realise that they wouldn't have performed the same operation on you as they did on him, given his age he should have died then.

And "time for the nation to mourn", WTF, you do realise that if we had eight days mourning for every coronavirus victim we'd still be at it in the year 4,800.

Birdbrain - 2021-04-10 7:16 PM

Lordy ... Not that any further proof was needed as to just how low and hateful this motorhome forum has become but old FastPart has prolly nailed it with the vile hate in that comment ... He prolly shed more tears over George Floyd ... Chuckle ... The 'hatey' forum just keeps on giving

When the pair of you are unable to express yourself other than by a tirade of hateful name calling, it leaves me guessing what has upset you.

Are you saying that anything that is not deferential to our unelected head of state's extended family (like the 60%+ fall in tv viewing figures) should be suppressed by a tirade of abuse?

We see that in rogue dictatorships, where the unelected heads of state extended families are also dripping in jewellery and medals they have awarded themselves. Has England reached that stage yet?

CurtainRaiser - 2021-04-10 9:56 PM

pelmetman - 2021-04-10 8:05 PM

What I can't understand is why you haven't spoken out about the unnecessary deaths of 127,000 people but get all upset when a 99 old man dies? You do realise that they wouldn't have performed the same operation on you as they did on him, given his age he should have died then.

And "time for the nation to mourn", WTF, you do realise that if we had eight days mourning for every coronavirus victim we'd still be at it in the year 4,800.

Indeed. I read that less than 10% who died from Covid in England got intensive care like BoJo.

John52 - 2021-04-11 6:30 AM

Birdbrain - 2021-04-10 7:16 PM

When the pair of you are unable to express yourself other than by a tirade of hateful name calling, it leaves me guessing what has upset you.

Are you saying that anything that is not deferential to our unelected head of state's extended family (like the 60%+ fall in tv viewing figures) should be suppressed by a tirade of abuse?

We see that in rogue dictatorships, where the unelected heads of state extended families are also dripping in jewellery and medals they have awarded themselves. Has England reached that stage yet?

Maybe, if you can point me to where I hurled a "tirade of hateful name calling" then your post might make some kind of valid point ... Dont tell me I am going to face another vicious, bullying hate campaign against me that will clean up Chatterbox? ... The rest of your post makes no sense either

pelmetman - 2021-04-10 8:14 PM

Hee hee - it does look like Pelmethead has run out of words...at least that's a nice easy four letter word he can just about spell. Shows all the signs of someone who's lost an argument, probably goes to his room to cry.

Mind you, I do find it weird how the flag waving knuckle draggers revere (sorry pelmet - you might have to look that one up) people like old Phil and Liz so much - at the end of the day they have 4 limbs, a head, they eat and crap just like the rest of us - in fact they are just like the rest of us, so why this blind adoration...? If I met Liz would I bow? Of course not - I'm a human and so is she so why should I bow to her...no chance. I guess the adoration is replacing something missing in their lives? My old mother-in-law is the same (loves Liz/kate) and she's a few biccies short of a full packet, but I could imagine her out on the streets for hours with all the other saddos waiting for an insincere wave as they flash by in luxury.

GarySueLola - 2021-04-11 7:04 AM

If I met Liz would I bow? Of course not - I'm a human and so is she so why should I bow to her...

If you worked for the Government (or BBC whats the difference) you might have to do it to keep your career

Looks like another insulter has joined to improve the fun forum ... Sure Liz will be devastated to hear you wont bow to her or line the streets for her ... Hopefully John52 will be along to shout down your very angry and insulting ways, if he doesnt he sure would look very, very hypocritical

John52 - 2021-04-11 7:12 AM

If I met Liz would I bow? Of course not - I'm a human and so is she so why should I bow to her...

If you worked for the Government (or BBC whats the difference) you might have to do it to keep your career

Fake news again ... Would seem BBC employees can openly laugh and mock the Union Flag and pictures of the Queen on live TV and they still keep their career ... Why spread fake news, do you have any points based on fact?

at the end of the day they have 4 limbs, a head, they eat and crap just like the rest of us - in fact they are just like the rest of us, so why this blind adoration...?

Perhaps Prince Phillip's greatest legacy is helping some people to realise that.

Apparently he was instrumental in trying to modernise the Royal family and letting the cameras in for the one and only look at their lifestyle inside their (our) palaces about 50 years ago.

It showed them like an ordinary family.

But then people started to wonder if there is nothing magical or special about them why are we paying them so much to live in palaces.

Apparently they then regarded letting the cameras in as a mistake because they never did it again. To that end Her Unelected Majesty the queen never gives interviews, never answers unscripted questions,never apologises or explains.

Even the police are barred from entering her (our) estates now https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2021/mar/25/revealed-police-barred-from-searching-queens-estates-for-looted-artefacts

Birdbrain - 2021-04-11 7:17 AM

Would seem BBC employees can openly laugh and mock the Union Flag and pictures of the Queen on live TV and they still keep their career ..

I wonder why I have never seen anything like that. *-)

Try reading the oath Her Majesty's forces personnel have to swear before joining Her Majesty's Armed forces

John52 - 2021-04-11 7:32 AM

Birdbrain - 2021-04-11 7:17 AM

Would seem BBC employees can openly laugh and mock the Union Flag and pictures of the Queen on live TV and they still keep their career ..

I wonder why I have never seen anything like that. *-)

Try reading the oath Her Majesty's forces personnel have to swear before joining Her Majesty's Armed forces

"I wonder why I have never seen anything like that" ... One imagines the goggles and blinkers you wear block awkward reading or viewing content, pretty much like the awkward "tirade of hateful name calling" content from another members post you havent condemned, yet you condemn others for allegedly doing the same ... The hypocrite, hate, fun forum keeps on giving it seems

Guest pelmetman

pelmetman - 2021-04-10 8:14 PM

Hee hee - it does look like Pelmethead has run out of words...at least that's a nice easy four letter word he can just about spell. Shows all the signs of someone who's lost an argument, probably goes to his room to cry.

Mind you, I do find it weird how the flag waving knuckle draggers revere (sorry pelmet - you might have to look that one up) people like old Phil and Liz so much - at the end of the day they have 4 limbs, a head, they eat and crap just like the rest of us - in fact they are just like the rest of us, so why this blind adoration...? If I met Liz would I bow? Of course not - I'm a human and so is she so why should I bow to her...no chance. I guess the adoration is replacing something missing in their lives? My old mother-in-law is the same (loves Liz/kate) and she's a few biccies short of a full packet, but I could imagine her out on the streets for hours with all the other saddos waiting for an insincere wave as they flash by in luxury.

Never you mind Dumbf*ck ;-) ...........

I have plenty of words for the likes of you LEFTY SCUM >:-) ...........

I prefer to Hoist LEFTY's with their own Petards ( You made need to look that up) by using your own SCUMMY words to show the world what truly NASTY SCUM LEFTYS are by hoisting them to the top of Chatterbox's mast every time I log on until HRH's funeral >:-) ........

I hope you and CowPat enjoy my SCUM Petard waving :D............

Guest pelmetman

GarySueLola

Posted: 11 April 2021 7:04 AM

Subject: RE: BBC bias

Just joined

I like to fly my SCUM flags on one post ;-) ..........

My only problem is trying to work out who's post is the scummist and should be at the top? :-| ..........

Archived