Please help - I'm having a blonde moment!

J9withdogs

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mel B - 2007-04-09 5:42 PM

Howie, Rich ... looks like Tony's pulled again!!! What is it about men of the cloth and women ... he's not Irish is he??? ;-)

Can't I go away for a quiet few days without people having a go at me behind my back! I told you before, I'm more than happy with the lady of my life. As for parsons and women, have you noticed how many women we "marry?"

T x

Guest starspirit
Can't I go away for a quiet few days without people having a go at me behind my back! I told you before, I'm more than happy with the lady of my life. As for parsons and women, have you noticed how many women we "marry?"

I don't know how many women you've married Tony - do please tell us!

That's not fair, we don't "do" anybody. You're ganging up with Mel and the others, trying to imply that I shake people down for money again!!

Tony

PS: in the absence of Howie I ought to point out that most Baptists would rather PRAY than PREY - or was that deliberate?

I have to say that's quite a relief, Tony!  I'm glad that's cleared up.  I wasn't quite sure how to take your denial re "doing" civil partnerships.  It just seemed to imply everyone else might be open to some unspecified abuse - apart from half drowning them, of course!

As to pray/prey: no, just the mis-spelling finger at work again!

Close, except that Baptists think of ourselves as Christians too (in fact most of us would call ourselves "Christian" first, "Baptist" second).

AND ... (just to confuse everyone even more) those who christen babies call that "Baptism," but Baptists don't.

Let's stop there - as ever, if anyone wants to discuss we can use PM's or start a new thread. Most people don't want too much religion with their motorcaravanning!

Tony x

Thank you all. I have enjoyed reading this thread.

My brain does not seen to work quick enough to formulate many replies that appear relevant / pertinant.

Don't you wander off in some strange directions though?

Just like a conversation I suppose!

Guest starspirit

Thanks Frank - we are all trainee Prime Ministers you know.

Easily led off track, not very bright, prone to whimsy and gullible?

starspirit - 2007-04-13 4:34 PM

Thanks Frank - we are all trainee Prime Ministers you know.

Easily led off track, not very bright, prone to whimsy and gullible?

Sooooooo, Richie-baby ... are you trying to tell me something by nominating me for the top spot then my little 'piri piri' grass? 8-)

Guest starspirit

Is a piri piri grass something nice, naughty or nasty Mel?

You know I would do anything for you rather than be argumentative or difficult?

In fact why would I be difficult at all, when, with a little bit more effort I could be bloody impossible?

starspirit - 2007-04-13 4:34 PM Thanks Frank - we are all trainee Prime Ministers you know. Easily led off track, not very bright, prone to whimsy and gullible?

You forgot the most important bit!  A huge, and unshakable, belief that you are always right.  That's what makes those other traits so dangerous!

Guest starspirit

You forgot the most important bit! A huge, and unshakable, belief that you are always right. That's what makes those other traits so dangerous!

That'll be THE 'Frank' then will it Brian?

Guest starspirit
Let's stop there - as ever, if anyone wants to discuss we can use PM's or start a new thread. Most people don't want too much religion with their motorcaravanning!Tony x

Why stop there Tony? Even though I am not in the least religious and have no religious belief whatsoever does not mean to say that I don't find the subject and it's nuances somewhat interesting as long as it doesn't get too deep and meaningful for my little old and inquisitive mind.

Richard

Piri piri grass is that annoying little clum of grass that looks like prickly little balls with loads of stumpy dry grassy pointy bits sticking out ... bit like a dry piece of cactus! It's a bl**dy nuisance and sticks to everything, including the dogs paws as you can see from the below picture! (lol)

1789875983_Midgepiripiri.jpg.e7468c47f4380f3d04273dff2559b7fb.jpg

Archived