I'm not a football fan.......But.....

Guest pelmetman

pelmetman - 2021-07-07 1:51 PM

Brian Kirby - 2021-07-07 11:40 AM

pelmetman - 2021-07-07 8:32 AM.........................

1 What's the point in spending more UK taxpayers money locking up EU pickpockets and thieves? *-) .........

2 I agree the drug dealers do need locking up.....BUT in their own countries :-| ........

3 As for murderers I'd give them a suspended sentence from a bit of Chatham Hemp >:-) .........

Unlike you limp liberals I dont want to allow them the opportunity to murder again >:-( .......

1 For crimes committed in UK, the penalties should be those we consider appropriate, without fear or favour. Taking back control, remember?

2 See1 above. Plus, how would you feel about British miscreants being forcibly returned to UK to serve sentences imposed by foreign courts? Taking back control, remember?

3 Because once the accused has been hanged, a miscarriage of justice cannot be remedied. Ultimately, that brings the justice system into disrepute, which would be the worst possible outcome. Think on.

1.........Given that our So Called Justice system is a Joke.......Bypassing it would be "Taking Back Control" >:-) ........

2..........I would have no problem with our miscreants being forcibly returned.......indeed I would confiscate their passports ;-) ..........

3..........Seeing as 30 people were murdered in just 10 years between 2001/2011 I suspect their families like me would disagree with your bleeding heart liberalism.......Try thinking about the victims for a change *-) .........

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-16638227

What about the 150,000 people that Johnson has killed, firstly with his pursuit of herd immunity (remember "I shook hands with everyone" and "take it on the chin"?) and then allowing the importation of the Johnson variant?

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1 What's the point in spending more UK taxpayers money locking up EU pickpockets and thieves? *-) .........

2 I agree the drug dealers do need locking up.....BUT in their own countries :-| ........

3 As for murderers I'd give them a suspended sentence from a bit of Chatham Hemp >:-) .........

Unlike you limp liberals I dont want to allow them the opportunity to murder again >:-( .......

1 For crimes committed in UK, the penalties should be those we consider appropriate, without fear or favour. Taking back control, remember?

2 See1 above. Plus, how would you feel about British miscreants being forcibly returned to UK to serve sentences imposed by foreign courts? Taking back control, remember?

3 Because once the accused has been hanged, a miscarriage of justice cannot be remedied. Ultimately, that brings the justice system into disrepute, which would be the worst possible outcome. Think on.

Funny isn't it how his "taking back control" suddenly disappears?!! A criminal should serve at the very least a major part of their time in the country they committed the crime and this has been standard practice throughout many countries. The only reason Pelmet whines about it is cost which he's hardly in a position to moan given he's spent most of his life doing his best to avoid paying income tax.

As for 3) the only way of giving him a wake up call is leave him wriggling at the end of a rope as he pleads innocence. That's the only way people with his mindset will ever realise the full horror of a miscarriage of justice.

Bulletguy - 2021-07-07 2:24 PM

The only reason Pelmet whines about it is cost which he's hardly in a position to moan given he's spent most of his life doing his best to avoid paying income tax.

I think it was more a case that he was such a piss poor businessman that he never earned enough to pay tax, as he obviously isn't clever enough to avoid paying tax.

Guest pelmetman
CurtainRaiser - 2021-07-07 2:06 PM

1.........Given that our So Called Justice system is a Joke.......Bypassing it would be "Taking Back Control" >:-) ........

2..........I would have no problem with our miscreants being forcibly returned.......indeed I would confiscate their passports ;-) ..........

3..........Seeing as 30 people were murdered in just 10 years between 2001/2011 I suspect their families like me would disagree with your bleeding heart liberalism.......Try thinking about the victims for a change *-) .........

What about the 150,000 people that Johnson has killed, firstly with his pursuit of herd immunity (remember "I shook hands with everyone" and "take it on the chin"?) and then allowing the importation of the Johnson variant?

What about the 738 958 people that EU has killed with their pursuit of saving a few shekels? *-) .......

BTW has the EU kept out the Indian variant? :-| .........

Seems to me the Indian variant will be at its most prolific just as the EU enters winter with less than half of their population double jabbed 8-) ...........

pelmetman - 2021-07-07 6:56 PM

Seems to me the Indian variant will be at its most prolific just as the EU enters winter with less than half of their population double jabbed 8-) ...........

Indian variant? I think you will find that the medical professionals are calling it the Johnson variant.

Sorry I am unclear, which specific country within the EU are you suggesting has less than half of their population double jabbed?

And I take it you are aware that 60% of those currently entering UK hospitals have been double jabbed?

Guest pelmetman
CurtainRaiser - 2021-07-07 7:12 PM

Indian variant? I think you will find that the medical professionals are calling it the Johnson variant.

Sorry I am unclear, which specific country within the EU are you suggesting has less than half of their population double jabbed?

And I take it you are aware that 60% of those currently entering UK hospitals have been double jabbed?

There are LIES......Damn LIES.......and Curtain Twitcher LIES *-) .........

"Nearly a fifth of people who are in hospital with Covid-19 have had two doses of a vaccine, Matt Hancock said yesterday.

The Health Secretary told MPs that the majority of all coronavirus patients were in younger age groups and had not had the chance to be vaccinated, suggesting the jabs are working to protect older people.

Four fifths or 80 per cent of Covid patients are either unvaccinated or have had only one dose, which is less effective against the Delta variant."

https://inews.co.uk/news/politics/nearly-a-fifth-of-covid-patients-have-been-double-jabbed-matt-hancock-reveals-1056645

CurtainRaiser - 2021-07-07 2:06 PM

What about the 738 958 people that EU has killed with their pursuit of saving a few shekels? *-) .......

You've already been shot down over this yet here you are making a fool of yourself over the same thing barely a couple of weeks later.

736,553 deaths out of 445 million total EU/EEA population

152,725 deaths out of 68 million total UK population

Using ratios which has performed worse........the population of EU/EEA or UK?

pelmetman - 2021-07-07 7:18 PM

"Nearly a fifth of people who are in hospital with Covid-19 have had two doses of a vaccine, Matt Hancock said yesterday.

The Health Secretary told MPs that the majority of all coronavirus patients were in younger age groups and had not had the chance to be vaccinated, suggesting the jabs are working to protect older people.

Four fifths or 80 per cent of Covid patients are either unvaccinated or have had only one dose, which is less effective against the Delta variant."

https://inews.co.uk/news/politics/nearly-a-fifth-of-covid-patients-have-been-double-jabbed-matt-hancock-reveals-1056645

Your link is from three weeks ago!

Do you realise how quickly the Johnson variant is replicating? 32,500 daily cases, on the 16th June when you posted from it was just 7,623. It is doubling weekly.

Do try to keep up.

Guest pelmetman
CurtainRaiser - 2021-07-07 7:27 PM

Do you realise how quickly the Johnson variant is replicating? 32,500 daily cases, on the 16th June when you posted from it was just 7,623. It is doubling weekly.

Do try to keep up.

So NO LINK to back up your LIES? ;-) ...........

Why am I not surprised *-) ...........

pelmetman - 2021-07-07 7:40 PM

Do try to keep up.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/global-health/science-and-disease/coronavirus-news-covid-double-vaccinated-uk-restrictions-cases/

Guest pelmetman
CurtainRaiser - 2021-07-07 8:28 PM

Do try to keep up.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/global-health/science-and-disease/coronavirus-news-covid-double-vaccinated-uk-restrictions-cases/

Snigger :D .........

So where does it say 60% of them were double jabbed? >:-) ........

Keep on digging that LOSER hole (lol) (lol) (lol) ...............

Guest pelmetman

Giggle :D ........

I get the feeling the Curtain Twitcher household will have the grumps this morning :-D .........

Losing is becoming a bit of a habit (lol) (lol) (lol) ..........

pelmetman - 2021-07-07 8:31 PM

Do try to keep up.

The source is direct from the horses mouth, the Clinical Director of a large trust who is a friend. As my wife is clinically vulnerable and was double vaccinated by the end of March we were planning a little get together, they expressed reservations and framed the debate on the statistics I repeated. They expect the hospital they are based at to go Code Black within the next week due mainly to the number of staff being told to self isolate.

I notice that Scotland is being transparent and reporting to the public when a hospital goes Code Black whereas England we only find out when a report is "leaked" as in the Torygraph article I linked to. Expect the public finally to be told the 60% figure in about six weeks time when it's too late, again.

pelmetman - 2021-07-08 6:32 AM

Giggle :D ........

I get the feeling the Curtain Twitcher household will have the grumps this morning :-D .........

Losing is becoming a bit of a habit (lol) (lol) (lol) ..........

I welcome the fact that a bunch of marxists won and a bunch of racists are struggling with their loyalties this morning.

https://news.sky.com/story/tyrone-mings-defends-england-players-taking-the-knee-at-euros-after-priti-patel-deems-it-gesture-politics-12333432

Bulletguy - 2021-07-08 4:18 PM

Why do they keep saying "football is coming home"? I didn't know it had left the country so where did it go to? :-S

Might be because it's so rare to see a team from England where all the players are English ?

( Like in the old days )

:-D

malc d - 2021-07-08 4:45 PM

Bulletguy - 2021-07-08 4:18 PM

Why do they keep saying "football is coming home"? I didn't know it had left the country so where did it go to? :-S

Might be because it's so rare to see a team from England where all the players are English ?

( Like in the old days )

:-D

One bloke is Canadian born though. There's even a Jamaican born chap who somehow managed to escape being rounded up by Patels Stazi squad and thrown into detention for deportation. Maybe he'll defect to a more welcoming country.

Guest pelmetman
CurtainRaiser - 2021-07-08 9:05 AM

pelmetman - 2021-07-07 8:31 PM

Do try to keep up.

The source is direct from the horses mouth, the Clinical Director of a large trust who is a friend. As my wife is clinically vulnerable and was double vaccinated by the end of March we were planning a little get together, they expressed reservations and framed the debate on the statistics I repeated. They expect the hospital they are based at to go Code Black within the next week due mainly to the number of staff being told to self isolate.

I notice that Scotland is being transparent and reporting to the public when a hospital goes Code Black whereas England we only find out when a report is "leaked" as in the Torygraph article I linked to. Expect the public finally to be told the 60% figure in about six weeks time when it's too late, again.

Is that it???...............Your mate told you so (lol) (lol) (lol) ...........

Worra Chump >:-) ........

maxresdefaultmuttley.thumb.jpg.91be5c92c28b3c6b4611f5cd06d96d6d.jpg

pelmetman - 2021-07-08 7:24 PM

Yes because as the Clinical Director of a major Trust he knows what is happening. As I said the information will probably be released to the public in about six weeks time - after Freedom Day has allowed maximum transmission.

Ever ask yourself why Johnson wouldn't answer the question "what would happen to NHS staffing when C19 rates reach the 100,000 a day and thousands of NHS staff are being told to isolate?" at PMQ's yesterday?

Apart from it being out of date I don't know what you can learn from it.

For a start less than 10% of those who died from covid got intensive care like Johnson, so those who get to hospital is too small a sample to draw any conclusion from.

Regarding the vaccine - imagine 100% of the population were vaccinated and it was 95% effective.

100% of those who got covid would have been vaccinated.

So by that logic the vaccine would be no good

Guest pelmetman
CurtainRaiser - 2021-07-08 7:34 PM

Yes because as the Clinical Director of a major Trust he knows what is happening. As I said the information will probably be released to the public in about six weeks time - after Freedom Day has allowed maximum transmission.

Ever ask yourself why Johnson wouldn't answer the question "what would happen to NHS staffing when C19 rates reach the 100,000 a day and thousands of NHS staff are being told to isolate?" at PMQ's yesterday?

Best come back in 6 weeks time then ;-) ..........

Does the 19th of August suit? :D ........

pelmetman - 2021-07-08 7:45 PM

Do you want to review what you said eight weeks ago?

You know the bit where you said Germany, France etc were going to overtake the UK within weeks in the league of death. Never happened and its not happening still.

Guest pelmetman
CurtainRaiser - 2021-07-08 8:04 PM

You know the bit where you said Germany, France etc were going to overtake the UK within weeks in the league of death. Never happened and its not happening still.

I think you mean yet 8-) ..........

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/the-latest-who-warns-delta-variant-to-take-hold-in-europe-joe-biden-world-health-organization-europe-hans-kluge-germany-b1863266.html

pelmetman - 2021-07-08 9:16 PM

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/the-latest-who-warns-delta-variant-to-take-hold-in-europe-joe-biden-world-health-organization-europe-hans-kluge-germany-b1863266.html

Jesus do you ever check the date before you post? 10th June !

Meanwhile

FB_IMG_1625775354297.thumb.jpg.f3e34a42a3a5c1aa8d3a3e4945432e1c.jpg

Guest pelmetman
CurtainRaiser - 2021-07-08 9:19 PM

pelmetman - 2021-07-08 9:16 PM

Jesus do you ever check the date before you post? 10th June !

Meanwhile

No need to guess which side YOU'll be supporting *-) ...........

Archived