Pension Triple Lock

witzend

Moved from Motorhome Matters forum to the Chatterbox forum.

I’m well aware that the Chatterbox forum is avoided like the plague by many people that participate on other Out&AboutLive forums, and I understand that it’s common practice when complaints are made to the forum administrators about Chatterbox content to advise the complainants not to visit that forum. However, if a general subject that makes no reference to motorhomes is brought up on Motorhome Matters, it should be anticipated that the posting/thread will get moved to Chatterbox and that it will quite likely be mauled over there in the Kiddies Korner Nursery and/or be treated with derision.

(I also accept that the petition might well be of interest to many motorhome owners, but it was still not an appropriate candidate for Motorhome Matters.)

Guest pelmetman

Can those folk that are too young to get that BENEFIT like me....... sign? :D ........

Just askin ;-) ..........

Those who are already sponging THAT BENEFIT of the state? >:-) ..........

pelmetman - 2021-07-13 9:08 PM

Can those folk that are too young to get that BENEFIT like me....... sign? :D ........

Do you ever think of anyone other than yourself?

Guest pelmetman
CurtainRaiser - 2021-07-13 9:11 PM

Were you when you charged the British taxpayer 4.1 million for just 50 jobs? 8-) ...........

pelmetman - 2021-07-13 9:19 PM

Were you when you charged the British taxpayer 4.1 million for just 50 jobs? 8-) ...........

But as I have explained to you on numerous occasions it didn't just create 50 jobs that are still ongoing 26 years later, it also regenerated a large area of industrial wasteland creating a welcoming environment that all the local community can access and enjoy.

Meanwhile you were sewing buttons on curtains and claiming benefits.....

Guest pelmetman
CurtainRaiser - 2021-07-13 9:30 PM

But as I have explained to you on numerous occasions it didn't just create 50 jobs that are still ongoing 26 years later, it also regenerated a large area of industrial wasteland creating a welcoming environment that all the local community can access and enjoy.

Evidence? ;-) .............

(lol) (lol) (lol) .............

Pension Triple Lock was just another BoJo Election Promise

But he is a serial liar and has been for many years.

I don't even listen to him

Because I see no point when you obviously can't believe a word he says.

The rules we have to abide by clearly don't apply to him

What I don't understand is why do people still believe him?

Guest pelmetman
pelmetman - 2021-07-13 9:36 PM

CurtainRaiser - 2021-07-13 9:30 PM

Evidence? ;-) .............

(lol) (lol) (lol) .............

Bump :D .........

The pension triple lock promise should be honured because UK pensioners still get far less than the EU average.

But the reality is that we have left the EU and can no longer keep up with it

Especially when BoJo has spaffed the money away on Crony Contracts/Private Jets/Private Yachts/Nuclear Missiles/bribes to Scotland/Wales/Northern Ireland to buy their votes and maintain his empire at your expense etc

So England can't afford it

Guest pelmetman
John52 - 2021-07-14 8:13 AM

The pension triple lock promise should be honured because UK pensioners still get far less than the EU average.

Especially when BoJo has spaffed the money away on Crony Contracts/Private Jets/Private Yachts/Nuclear Missiles/bribes to Scotland/Wales/Northern Ireland to buy their votes and maintain his empire at your expense etc

Perhaps those with a million pound pension pot should do the honourable thing and refuse to claim their State pension BENEFIT? :D ..........

P1010899.JPG.08e300bed8a199cb7afd6516d483d851.JPG

pelmetman - 2021-07-14 8:26 AM

Perhaps those with a million pound pension pot should do the honourable thing and refuse to claim their State pension BENEFIT? :D ..........

Why? It's the same as my private pension, I've contributed to it on the basis that at some point in the future I'll access it, currently twenty years but will probably be longer if this shower have their way. So I'll take it and spend it as I see fit, rather than let the government hand it out to their cronies.

https://goodlawproject.org/update/gove-broke-the-law/

Guest pelmetman
CurtainRaiser - 2021-07-14 8:58 AM

Why? It's the same as my private pension, I've contributed to it on the basis that at some point in the future I'll access it, currently twenty years but will probably be longer if this shower have their way. So I'll take it and spend it as I see fit, rather than let the government hand it out to their cronies.

Typical money grabbing Lefty........... sponging 4.1 million of the British taxpayer wasn't enough for you *-) ............

So BoJo can put it towards appointing another batch of Eton Cronies to the House of Lords?

Problem is the state of English public finances cannot afford to match the pensions in the EU

Which BoJo doesn't want to admit because its not what he promised.

He could blame that on covid, rather than Brexit and his spaffing our money away on crony contracts for useless test & trace etc

But will his supporters be too thick to see that the rest of the EU has had covid too?

and they were supposed to have got it worse than us *-)

Archived