60% admitted to hospital with Covid.....

Bulletguy

Sixty percent of people being admitted to hospital with COVID-19 have had two doses of a coronavirus vaccine, according to the government's chief scientific adviser Sir Patrick Vallance. 8-)

Figures show most regions of England now have more coronavirus patients in hospital than at any point since mid-March.

Two regions - south-west England and the combined area of north-east England and Yorkshire - are back to levels last seen more than four months ago.

https://tinyurl.com/ezdcd9nr

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A friend of mi e, both his parents are ill, his father is in hospital, hopefully coming home soon, his mother has been pretty bad but not enough to go into hospital.

The vacine seems to have evened up the odds across the age groups.

Guest pelmetman
colin - 2021-07-19 9:18 PM

A friend of mi e, both his parents are ill, his father is in hospital, hopefully coming home soon, his mother has been pretty bad but not enough to go into hospital.

Some people are too busy bitching about Boris *-) ..........

Meanwhile Chinky Flu is the real enemy 8-) ........

Time to wise up folks ;-) ........

P1010899.JPG.072f94c030ab64d63ad66c830821b62b.JPG

pelmetman - 2021-07-19 9:28 PM

A lot of the latest victims could have the Indian variant that Boris Johnson imported.

:-|

I wish them well and recovery for all.

My brother-in-law lost his younger brother to it just five days after being admitted into hospital. He had no underlying health conditions either. They wouldn't allow his wife or children in so he died alone. It's a very cruel horrible virus.

Guest pelmetman
malc d - 2021-07-19 9:55 PM

A lot of the latest victims could have the Indian variant that Boris Johnson imported.

Could be worse :-| .............

He could have imported the African variant like France :-S ..........

No doubt YOU Boris Haters will find a way to blame him when it arrives here *-) ........

Remember this "contribution" from your good self?

Parasiteman "Snigger .........

So where does it say 60% of them were double jabbed? ........

Keep on digging that LOSER hole ..............."

Curtainraiser "The source is direct from the horses mouth, the Clinical Director of a large trust who is a friend. As my wife is clinically vulnerable and was double vaccinated by the end of March we were planning a little get together, they expressed reservations and framed the debate on the statistics I repeated. They expect the hospital they are based at to go Code Black within the next week due mainly to the number of staff being told to self isolate."

Parasiteman "Is that it???...............Your mate told you so ...........

Worra Chump ........"

"Best come back in 6 weeks time then ..........

Does the 19th of August suit? ........"

Do you believe my source now?

Guest pelmetman
CurtainRaiser - 2021-07-19 10:13 PM

Curtainraiser "The source is direct from the horses mouth, the Clinical Director of a large trust who is a friend. As my wife is clinically vulnerable and was double vaccinated by the end of March we were planning a little get together, they expressed reservations and framed the debate on the statistics I repeated. They expect the hospital they are based at to go Code Black within the next week due mainly to the number of staff being told to self isolate."

Worra Chump ........"

From BullSh*ts link ;-) .........

"Sixty percent of people being admitted to hospital with COVID-19 are unvaccinated, the government's chief scientific adviser has said.

Earlier, Sir Patrick Vallance told a news briefing that figure was for double-jabbed people. But he later corrected himself on Twitter, saying the original statistic was false.

He posted: "Correcting a statistic I gave at the press conference today, 19 July.

"About 60% of hospitalisations from COVID are not from double-vaccinated people, rather 60% of hospitalisations from COVID are currently from unvaccinated people."

Speaking at the briefing alongside Boris Johnson - who appeared remotely from Chequers where he is self-isolating - Sir Patrick said hospitalisations could rise to over 1,000 a day."

So I REPEAT >:-) ........Where does it say 60% were double jabbed? *-) ........

Worra Cretin (lol) (lol) (lol) ..........

pelmetman - 2021-07-19 10:23 PM

Worra Chump ........"

"Sixty percent of people being admitted to hospital with COVID-19 are unvaccinated, the government's chief scientific adviser has said.

Earlier, Sir Patrick Vallance told a news briefing that figure was for double-jabbed people. But he later corrected himself on Twitter, saying the original statistic was false.

He posted: "Correcting a statistic I gave at the press conference today, 19 July.

"About 60% of hospitalisations from COVID are not from double-vaccinated people, rather 60% of hospitalisations from COVID are currently from unvaccinated people."

Speaking at the briefing alongside Boris Johnson - who appeared remotely from Chequers where he is self-isolating - Sir Patrick said hospitalisations could rise to over 1,000 a day."

Looks like Vallance spoke out of turn, I expect we will have to wait until 19th August then for the full facts to emerge.

Guest pelmetman
CurtainRaiser - 2021-07-19 10:41 PM

Worra Chump ........"

Looks like Vallance spoke out of turn, I expect we will have to wait until 19th August then for the full facts to emerge.

So if you're still wrong on the 19th of August, will you move your "OWN GOAL" goal posts again? >:-) ...........

(lol) (lol) (lol) .............

pelmetman - 2021-07-20 7:49 AM

Worra Chump ........"

So if you're still wrong on the 19th of August, will you move your "OWN GOAL" goal posts again? >:-) ...........

Nope. The numbers used by Vallance in his "corrective" tweet are based on the last data published by Public Health England on 9 July.

New data is expected on Friday which will no doubt show a higher fully vaccinated percentage. It may be this newer data that the Vallance quoted at today’s press briefing.

Clearly the last message the government wants to put out its already confusing messaging is that vaccines don't work. They do and unvaccinated people are eleven times more likely to end up hospitalised. But 60% of hospitalised people being double vaccinated will confuse that message further, hence the quick reverse ferret from Vallance.

https://www.covid-arg.com/post/how-many-covid-admissions-are-vaccinated

pelmetman - 2021-07-19 10:11 PM

No doubt YOU Boris Haters will find a way to blame him when it arrives here *-) ........

Unlike the U.K. France is not an island - ( if you had paid more attention at school you would know that :D )

On an island it's a lot easier to close borders - but we didn't do it at the right time. In France a virus could ' walk in '.

I am NOT by the way, a " Boris Hater " - I just don't respect him as Prime Minister because I regard him as a showman and a clown.

( Again, if you had paid attention at school you would know that the opposite of " like " is not " hate " ).

;-)

p.s. If you can come up with a list of any of Boris Johnsons positive qualities as a Prime Minister, I'd be interested to read them.

(?)

Guest pelmetman
malc d - 2021-07-20 8:42 AM

Unlike the U.K. France is not an island - ( if you had paid more attention at school you would know that :D )

On an island it's a lot easier to close borders - but we didn't do it at the right time. In France a virus could ' walk in '.

I am NOT by the way, a " Boris Hater " - I just don't respect him as Prime Minister because I regard him as a showman and a clown.

( Again, if you had paid attention at school you would know that the opposite of " like " is not " hate " ).

;-)

p.s. If you can come up with a list of any of Boris Johnsons positive qualities as a Prime Minister, I'd be interested to read them.

(?)

Japan is an Island........have they kept the virus out (?) ...........

So your saying that your fellow forum Remoaners dont hate Boris? :-| ..........

As for Boris's positive qualities..........He's a WINNER not a Whiner >:-) ..........

Guest pelmetman
CurtainRaiser - 2021-07-20 8:24 AM

pelmetman - 2021-07-20 7:49 AM

Worra Chump ........"

Nope. The numbers used by Vallance in his "corrective" tweet are based on the last data published by Public Health England on 9 July.

New data is expected on Friday which will no doubt show a higher fully vaccinated percentage. It may be this newer data that the Vallance quoted at today’s press briefing.

Clearly the last message the government wants to put out its already confusing messaging is that vaccines don't work. They do and unvaccinated people are eleven times more likely to end up hospitalised. But 60% of hospitalised people being double vaccinated will confuse that message further, hence the quick reverse ferret from Vallance.

https://www.covid-arg.com/post/how-many-covid-admissions-are-vaccinated

We'll see who was right on the 19th of August wont we? >:-) ............

pelmetman - 2021-07-20 9:17 AM

;-)

(?)

As for Boris's positive qualities..........He's a WINNER not a Whiner >:-) ..........

So when we are comparing the U.K. with France - your response is "what about Japan " ? ( Very odd response that ).

( I don't follow Japanese politics, but it may be they made the same mistakes as Boris Johnson ).

Unlike you, I don't assume that I know what any other forum members think.

No list of positive qualities for Boris Johnson then ?

Honesty ?

Statesmanship ?

Integrity ?

Respect for voters ?

How about ' respect for family values ? ' ( Not essential for Prime Ministers but a good guide to personality ).

You don't claim any of them then - Can't say I'm surprised.

:-D

;-)

(?)

Japan has a population twice that of the UK and so far only 15000+ deaths. Last time I looked I think we were well north of 150000+ depending on which data you chose to believe. Either way compared to other Island nations we are an absolute disaster. Australia I think is less than a thousand and New Zealand about 26! Go figure.

Guest pelmetman
malc d - 2021-07-20 10:23 AM

;-)

(?)

So when we are comparing the U.K. with France - your response is "what about Japan " ? ( Very odd response that ).

How is it odd? :-S .............

You implied that being an island Boris could have prevented COVID from arriving ;-) ...........

Where as the evidence implies that your wrong *-) .............

Unless you know of an island that has not had any cases of covid(?) ............

pelmetman - 2021-07-20 2:23 PM

;-)

(?)

How is it odd? :-S .............

You implied that being an island Boris could have prevented COVID from arriving ;-) ...........

Unless you know of an island that has not had any cases of covid(?) ............

The evidence shows that Johnson failed spectacularly to protect the nation and save lives. You would have to have something wrong with you to think otherwise. I just showed you examples of how other island nations have faired. There are I think 14 island nations that say they have reported no cases but they are in the main small islands in the south pacific but as I showed you first world global island countries like Australia, New Zealand and Japan have faired way better than us.

It will be interesting to see what big bad Dom has to say tonight but from what I have seen already its pretty damming stuff. Of course the Johnson supporters like you will just dismiss it as bitterness despite what looks like some pretty concrete evidence. Even though he probably killed some of their Grans they will carry on worshiping him. Its a cult.

;-)

(?)

I am implying that, being an island, Johnson could have closed the borders.

If you are unable to grasp how he would do that : you shut the ports and airports to all but the most essential goods.

... and in this case, when there was a raging new variant in India - he should have stopped all arrivals from India, and not waited so long before putting the brakes on.

" The evidence " that Johnson failed to protect the country turned up in in U.K hospitals.

( I said It's odd that you mention Japan, because , as far as I know, they took no part in Johnsons decisions ).

malc d - 2021-07-20 2:51 PM

;-)

(?)

If you are unable to grasp how he would do that : you shut the ports and airports to all but the most essential goods.

... and in this case, when there was a raging new variant in India - he should have stopped all arrivals from India, and not waited so long before putting the brakes on.

" The evidence " that Johnson failed to protect the country turned up in in U.K hospitals.

( I said It's odd that you mention Japan, because , as far as I know, they took no part in Johnsons decisions ).

Also as Barry pointed out Japan has a population more than double UK yet suffered just 15,000 Covid fatalities compared to our horrendous figure of 153,070.

Japan took measures early on whereas Johnson not only left the floodgates wide open, he invited new variants in which is crass stupidity, utterly irresponsible and could have been avoided. So I see the Indian variant as the Johnson variant. He's responsible for it being here, nobody else.

As Pelmet frantically flails around in servile defence of his beloved Johnson, cases continue rising because he's a failure......but Pelmet sees him as "a winner".

It's just been leaked that uk border force has been told not to bother checking covid tests from UK citizens returning from green and amber countries. That's it. They have clearly given up and intend to let covid run free. Of course the issue with that is its a perfect breeding ground for a new variant that might beat the current vaccines. Which of course is what happened last time. They never Learn.

Guest pelmetman
John52 - 2021-07-20 9:30 PM

You could have said the same about Hitler when he was Johnson's age

Except Johnson isn't leader of a SOCIALIST Party >:-) ............

Guest pelmetman

;-)

(?)

Australia has closed its borders............Has it kept the Indian Variant out? :-| ........

Nope *-) ..............

pelmetman - 2021-07-21 7:54 AM

;-)

(?)

Australia has closed its borders............Has it kept the Indian Variant out? :-| ........

Nope *-) ..............

They have had less than 1000 deaths. 150 times less than us. Why do you think that is then?

Archived