Ouch!

Bulletguy

Geeco - 2021-10-12 7:39 AM

From afar it seems the 5P rule has kicked in.

Prior

Planning

Prevents

Poor

Performance

cheers,

There was zero planning for Brexit Gary which is how we got ourselves into such a mess and the more it unravels, it dawns on people who voted for it, what a mistake they made. Brexiteers voted in a clown for Prime Minister because of Brexit and the fact he's a pathological liar. Brexiteers needed a liar to keep feeding them the lies they'd got used to since the referendum. They like being lied to. It's a cult.

Prior

Planning

Prevents

Poor

Performance

cheers,

When the pandemic hit the U.K. our government immediately set up a ' slogans 'department - but none of them were as long as five words.

You may get a job offer from Johnson if he reads this forum.

;-)

Guest pelmetman
malc d - 2021-10-12 7:36 PM

Prior

Planning

Prevents

Poor

Performance

cheers,

When the pandemic hit the U.K. our government immediately set up a ' slogans 'department - but none of them were as long as five words.

;-)

Who came up with this about AZ ......"Today we think that it is quasi-ineffective for people over 65”? :-| .........

Then went on to steal 5 million doses 8-) .........

So do you think that Macron the Moron is a better leader than Boris??? *-) ........

Just askin >:-) ..........

pelmetman - 2021-10-12 8:03 PM

Prior

Planning

Prevents

Poor

Performance

cheers,

;-)

Who came up with this about AZ ......"Today we think that it is quasi-ineffective for people over 65”? :-| .........

So do you think that Macron the Moron is a better leader than Boris??? *-) ........

I haven't followed his career, or his policies, but I hope so - for the sake of France.

:-|

Guest pelmetman
CurtainRaiser - 2021-10-12 8:52 PM

Give us a source for this nonsense then.

As to a outside observer it looks like you've gone full Johnson in telling lies.

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknews/france-accused-of-stealing-almost-five-million-astrazeneca-doses-from-uk/ar-AAPcixX

>:-) ............

Guest pelmetman
malc d - 2021-10-12 8:24 PM

Prior

Planning

Prevents

Poor

Performance

cheers,

;-)

I haven't followed his career, or his policies, but I hope so - for the sake of France.

So how can you decide that Boris is a poor leader unless you compare him to others? ;-) ........

pelmetman - 2021-10-13 11:53 AM

So how can you decide that Boris is a poor leader unless you compare him to others? ;-) ........

If as you claim Macron is a moron you should have realized that your beloved is nothing more than a Bozo and a Joker.

pelmetman - 2021-10-13 10:51 AM

CurtainRaiser - 2021-10-12 8:52 PM

Give us a source for this nonsense then.

As to a outside observer it looks like you've gone full Johnson in telling lies.

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknews/france-accused-of-stealing-almost-five-million-astrazeneca-doses-from-uk/ar-AAPcixX

>:-) ............

Oh so a another "senior unnamed government source" talks about an "alleged incident", and you still can't see when you are being played?

Do you not think that with the hissy fit going on about the NIP if this was a credible tale evidence would be produced to verify it?

pelmetman - 2021-10-13 10:53 AM............................So how can you decide that Boris is a poor leader unless you compare him to others? ;-) ........

Precisely. Is that not exactly what those who think him a poor leader have been doing?

You do realise that you are presenting Macron (who you call a moron) as the comparator precisely because he makes Johnson look good?

In effect, you are arguing that the poor leaders make Johnson look good. Bit less than a glowing accolade, that! (lol) (lol)

Salvation is at hand; Johnson is marginally better than a moron! With "friends" like you............................??? (lol) (lol) (lol)

pelmetman - 2021-10-13 10:53 AM

What a peculiar idea.

You judge any leader by their actions - ( not what they say they intend to do ) -

I've not seen any actions by Johnson personally that make him a good leader - he's been a bit lucky so far that he's had a few good people carrying him, especially in the NHS.

Brian Kirby - 2021-10-13 11:50 AM

pelmetman - 2021-10-13 10:53 AM............................So how can you decide that Boris is a poor leader unless you compare him to others? ;-) ........

Precisely. Is that not exactly what those who think him a poor leader have been doing?

You do realise that you are presenting Macron (who you call a moron) as the comparator precisely because he makes Johnson look good?

In effect, you are arguing that the poor leaders make Johnson look good. Bit less than a glowing accolade, that! (lol) (lol)

Precisely Brian.

If one leader is ' better ' than some other leader - it doesn't mean either of them are any good.

:-D

Brian Kirby - 2021-10-13 11:50 AM

Salvation is at hand; Johnson is marginally better than a moron! With "friends" like you............................??? (lol) (lol) (lol)

Pelmet digging himself into a hole.................again!!! :D :D

malc d - 2021-10-13 12:18 PM

What a peculiar idea.

You judge any leader by their actions - ( not what they say they intend to do ) -

I've not seen any actions by Johnson personally that make him a good leader - he's been a bit lucky so far that he's had a few good people carrying him, especially in the NHS.

Johnson is an expert bulldozer driver and absolute whizz on the zip wire! :D

247790078_ZipwireJohnson.jpg.13505ae5db165f39fb9d816920d03dd3.jpg

Guest pelmetman

What a peculiar idea.

Better a lucky WINNER........than a unlucky LOSER >:-) .......

I note that your happy to ignore the actions of Macron the Moron and Co *-) .........

AND Yes there have been a lot of people in the NHS who have got stuck in and worked their butt's off B-) ........

As we know from a NHS nurse chum who is married to my chum from the navy ;-) .........

It's kinda ironic that he retired from being sent to war zones, to his wife taking on a similar scenario a few years latter 8-) ......

I dont recall being asked to clap everytime he got sent to a war zone :-| ........

pelmetman - 2021-10-13 7:04 PM

What a peculiar idea.

I note that your happy to ignore the actions of Macron the Moron and Co *-) .........

I can see no reason to be concerned about how Macron runs France - the EU is your obsession, not mine.

I know you are terrified of the Germans trying to create a fourth Reich, cos you've mentioned it several times, but I don't know why you concern yourself about Macron.

Guest pelmetman
malc d - 2021-10-13 9:18 PM

What a peculiar idea.

I can see no reason to be concerned about how Macron runs France - the EU is your obsession, not mine.

I know you are terrified of the Germans trying to create a fourth Reich, cos you've mentioned it several times, but I don't know why you concern yourself about Macron.

I can see the reason why you only respond when you think I'm not online ;-) .......

You need time to think........

Here's a suggestion :D ......

Try being positive B-) .....

P1010899.JPG.f6fd2dbb61f1aa27ea2b833e16c3640a.JPG

What a peculiar idea.

No doubt afraid his favourite baked beans will be replaced by canned frogs legs. (lol)

Guest pelmetman
pelmetman - 2021-10-13 9:25 PM

What a peculiar idea.

I can see the reason why you only respond when you think I'm not online ;-) .......

You need time to think........

Here's a suggestion :D ......

Try being positive B-) .....

Malc Bump :D .....

What a peculiar idea.

I can understand your desperate need to change the subject again - but if you really think I give a **** whether you are signed on or not, I reckon you are getting a bit paranoid.

Could be you are working too hard on that air raid shelter in your garden.

Incidentally, when someone is " signed on " to the forum, it doesn't indicate where they are.

The only thing you know about someone who is signed on to the forum is, that they haven't signed off.

malc d - 2021-10-12 8:24 PM

Prior

Planning

Prevents

Poor

Performance

cheers,

;-)

Oh I think there's enough evidence. Today's instalment; billionaire who lost his seat in the commons, immediately given a peerage, loans his villa (normally £25,000 a week) to the PM for free.

And you will never guess? The villa just happens to be linked to offshore tax havens.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2021/oct/14/boris-johnsons-holiday-villa-linked-to-offshore-tax-havens-documents-suggest?CMP=Share_AndroidApp_Other

How is it healthy to have a democracy based on such corruption?

And how can you accept a leader that asks you to accept this as the norm?

malc d - 2021-10-14 9:16 AM

What a peculiar idea.

I can understand your desperate need to change the subject again - but if you really think I give a **** whether you are signed on or not, I reckon you are getting a bit paranoid.

Could be you are working too hard on that air raid shelter in your garden.

Incidentally, when someone is " signed on " to the forum, it doesn't indicate where they are.

The only thing you know about someone who is signed on to the forum is, that they haven't signed off.

That's too complicated for him to understand......he needs cartoon pictures with word bubbles. ;-)

Archived