Labour Pay Respects ...

Birdbrain

Birdbrain - 2021-11-24 6:10 AM

Remember when this was acceptable to the ladies on ere https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/13108232/kathy-griffin-decapitated-trump-head-election/ ... She tweeted it twice and I do remember posting it up at that time and with the usual hypocrisy the girls didn't condemn it ... Now Jeremys the target they dont care for it and go all screamy ... Chuckle

Nope. I dont remember that and who is going all "screamy" about the fake picture of Corbyn with his wreath? Its bad taste and not funny but its obviously a fake.

Despite this person being a total bell end I am not sure I am comfortable with this. I agree that he should be binned by the Tories but is it right that you should lose everything over a fake photo which was clearly a joke? It sets a bit of a dangerous precedent I think.

Barryd999 - 2021-11-28 1:01 PM

Despite this person being a total bell end I am not sure I am comfortable with this. I agree that he should be binned by the Tories but is it right that you should lose everything over a fake photo which was clearly a joke? It sets a bit of a dangerous precedent I think.

What makes you think he's " lost everything " ?

:-|

malc d - 2021-11-28 1:35 PM

Barryd999 - 2021-11-28 1:01 PM

What makes you think he's " lost everything " ?

:-|

Exactly, he's just trying it on for some sympathy from anyone daft enough to fall for it. When he's homeless and sleeping on the streets, relying on soup kitchens for meals then he can claim to have "lost everything".

I see from the article he tried begging the public for donations to pay his fine but gave up when it only raised £30, but being a typical Tory he's created another funding page to raise £10,000 for "charity". Yeah.......his own! *-)

Archived