I see everyone else has got a life...........

Guest pelmetman

It must be quite painful for you Pelmet, to look at the threads and realise that there is not one where you can make a factual comment to contradict the substantive arguments put forward by chimps.

And you need to update your strap line "Dunearnin.....enjoying my Sunlit Uplands......Just spendin an awful lot more with inflation at 5.1%"

CurtainRaiser - 2021-12-16 8:50 AM

And you need to update your strap line "Dunearnin.....enjoying my Sunlit Uplands......Just spendin an awful lot more with inflation at 5.1%"

Inflation more like 100% for the building stuff he is buying from the EU.

(When paying in Brexit Crash pounds)

But he thinks the EU charging him double the pounds shows the UK economy is booming (lol)

Guest pelmetman
malc d - 2021-12-16 3:10 PM

Note for Dave :

" substantive " means ' having a firm basis in reality '.

:-|

Note for Malc d :

I'm suprised to see you pop up in this thread ;-) ........

Your periscope is also attracted to the monkey nuts I feed the forum Chimps (lol) (lol) (lol) .......

Guest pelmetman

It must be quite painful for you Pelmet, to look at the threads and realise that there is not one where you can make a factual comment to contradict the substantive arguments put forward by chimps.

And you need to update your strap line "Dunearnin.....enjoying my Sunlit Uplands......Just spendin an awful lot more with inflation at 5.1% But at least mine and your house earn't 10+ %"

Sorted your moaning for you :D .........

No dont thank me (lol) (lol) (lol) ........

pelmetman - 2021-12-16 9:23 PM

And you need to update your strap line "Dunearnin.....enjoying my Sunlit Uplands......Just spendin an awful lot more with inflation at 5.1% But at least MY WIFES HOUSE and your house earn't 10+ %"

Sorted your moaning for you :D .........

No dont thank me (lol) (lol) (lol) ........

Fixed that you for you again Dave. (lol)

So you feel all warm and snug that your house went up in value by 10% while everything else is shooting up in price. I have to ask. Why? I have no idea what my house is worth and nor do I care. It means nothing to me. Why would it? They will either carry me out of it in a box or ill move somewhere else (doubtful) but that property I buy will have also gone up in value to. Its the same with people getting excited about how much their motorhome is worth. Chances are you will upgrade to a more expensive one which will have gone up even more. Of course this does nothing to help the housing crisis or those who are desperately trying to get on the property ladder, not that you will ever give a toss about people like that of course. Not now anyway eh? B-)

pelmetman - 2021-12-16 9:09 PM

malc d - 2021-12-16 3:10 PM

Note for Dave :

" substantive " means ' having a firm basis in reality '.

:-|

Note for Malc d :

I'm suprised to see you pop up in this thread ;-) ........

I just like to keep up with your latest slogans Dave.

( A habit you share with Boris Johnson ).

We've had " loony lefties " - " hate squad " - " commies " - " Just sayin' " etc ( plus your very limited cartoon collection ) and now you are telling people whose lives you know nothing about, to "get a life ".

;-)

Archived