Isn't it quiet without Starspirit (Richard)!

Mel B

Mel B.

Have you sent a P.M. to the person/s that you think are bickering?

The fact that Frank is not on the forum to defend his case does not mean that someone cannot post a comment about the views he held.

This was the first post from caraprof, within minutes of registering as a member, we should be encouraging new members to help fill the void when prolific posters are away on their travels and before anyone thinks I am saying Richard is a void, I am not although a certain banned member might have disagreed with me on that one.

It goes without saying that I will be watching my inbox like a hawk just in case it was me.

John D.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dave Newell - 2007-04-22 1:01 PM

Well I for one don't miss Frank at all! He did come up with some useful input but it was almost always combined with personal insults to other forum members and I don't see why that behaviour should ever be tolerated. He was warned several times about it but never changed his ways so I say good riddance!

D.

hi had similar on mhf with frank also had problems with GEORGE T

IF you know what i mean thays no need the forums are there to help each other not disagree on picky items!! i find them all usefull

cheers ray :-o

Guest peter
michele - 2007-04-20 12:38 AM

Oh peter,

How are you see you have changed your piccy very nice indeed but ,still like the one of you best in that blue shirt...

O/K cuddles, I'll put it back then just for you. Hope you had a good holiday and lots of R&R.

Guest peter
caraprof - 2007-04-22 4:13 PM

Dave Newell - 2007-04-22 1:01 PM

Well I for one don't miss Frank at all! He did come up with some useful input but it was almost always combined with personal insults to other forum members and I don't see why that behaviour should ever be tolerated. He was warned several times about it but never changed his ways so I say good riddance!

D.

Very amusing! This was your comment to him when he'd said nothing disparaging to you and his only crime was to refuse to join the rest of the bleeding hearts on this site and join the Sally Clark beatification society.

Dave Newell said:

Blow it out yer @rse Frank, I for one don't give a damn what you understand, believe, know or even think.

And if I remember correctly he was again defending those who'd been slandered by the more unthinking members, in this case expert witnesses whom you'd all decided were the epitome of evil because of the actions of a couple of them. He also defended the Caravan Club, Warners for not allowing you at their show and who suffered hysterical reaction from the same few people who know nothing about running such events

Anyway, one good thing about him was that when he eventually disclosed his trade, and only so as to help someone with a query about a camera, he then steadfastly refused to do business with anyone on this site and made it clear that he wasn't a member so as to promote his company and do a bit of business.

I wish that this could be said for everyone.

Welcome back Frank. If your not the re-incarnation of Frank, my apologies and welcome caraprof. :D

JayKay - 2007-04-22 7:45 PM

Mel B.

Have you sent a P.M. to the person/s that you think are bickering?

John D.

No John, I say what I mean on here, the only time I get into PMs correspondence on this sort of thing is if I've received a nasty one which fortunately I've only ever had one of. The 'bickering' is light-hearted at the moment and hopefully it will not deteriorate into anything else but I do find it a bit surreal that yet another thread gets side-tracked by the Frank kerfuffle! :-|

Peter - I have the same suspicion as you it seems! 8-)

I also have the same suspicion and I now find another one has appeared ( or the same person ) within a day of the other. I feel that we are all in for another 'roller coaster' for a while. It should be entertaining, though.

Mike

WELL,

I just don't know seems to me the person writing the thread re Sally Clarke was answered by caraDOC now we have a caraPROF ..

I for one don't care if Frank is back but I hope none of it turns into a slanging match for anyone ever AGAIN..I mean say what you mean tell it as it is but don't get into toy throwing.

As for the comment that Frank let people know what he done for a living, is the right honrable person implying that Dave doesn't ?.

Just thought I would ask.

Guest peter
Dave Newell - 2007-04-24 7:15 AM

The answer is simple folks, just ignore the postings of this person/these people and they'll go away. *-)

D.

Why Dave?. I like a good old verbal punch up now and again, keeps you on your toes mentally. (lol)

sax - 2007-04-23 11:01 PM I also have the same suspicion and I now find another one has appeared ( or the same person ) within a day of the other. I feel that we are all in for another 'roller coaster' for a while. It should be entertaining, though. Mike

Mike,

Enjoy the Roller Coaster ride, remember if you were at Blackpool Pleasure Beach (God forbid), a wristband would cost you £25..... 

Bazza 454,

I know I can be a bit slow at times but are you saying that we have cross dressers on this forum ? :D :D

The thought of Michelle & Mel B sporting hairy chest's is one thing but the thought of Howie & Forrester prancing around in short skirts & high heels is another, sorry that does not bear thinking about. Now where did I leave that bucket? (lol) (lol) (lol)

John D.

JayKay - 2007-04-25 10:21 PM Bazza 454, I know I can be a bit slow at times but are you saying that we have cross dressers on this forum ? :D :D The thought of Michelle & Mel B sporting hairy chest's is one thing but the thought of Howie & Forrester prancing around in short skirts & high heels is another, sorry that does not bear thinking about. Now where did I leave that bucket? (lol) (lol) (lol) John D.

If we do have any cross dressers on the forum, I know a guy in Bolton who can take bl**dy good photographs of their escapades..... 

JayKay - 2007-04-25 10:21 PM Bazza 454, I know I can be a bit slow at times but are you saying that we have cross dressers on this forum ? :D :D The thought of Michelle & Mel B sporting hairy chest's is one thing but the thought of Howie & Forrester prancing around in short skirts & high heels is another, sorry that does not bear thinking about. Now where did I leave that bucket? (lol) (lol) (lol) John D.

We dont prance around in short skirts they are long ones.

Dont knock it till you have tried it!.

We also have monthly meetings in the woods near you yes YOU, come & try the water its not so HOT.

I.L.M.U.O.T.M.E.P.O.

Archived