Isn't it quiet without Starspirit (Richard)!

Mel B

Forester - 2007-04-26 7:20 AM
JayKay - 2007-04-25 10:21 PM Bazza 454, I know I can be a bit slow at times but are you saying that we have cross dressers on this forum ? :D :D The thought of Michelle & Mel B sporting hairy chest's is one thing but the thought of Howie & Forrester prancing around in short skirts & high heels is another, sorry that does not bear thinking about. Now where did I leave that bucket? (lol) (lol) (lol) John D.

We dont prance around in short skirts they are long ones.

Dont knock it till you have tried it!.

We also have monthly meetings in the woods near you yes YOU, come & try the water its not so HOT.

I.L.M.U.O.T.M.E.P.O.

It must be a Northern thing then.Happy days.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gone of to Spain for a couple of weeks Michele. If I remember right he said he has a villa out there. Motorhome, boat, vintage car and a small estate in Pembroke. Me and Chopper passing ourselfs off has long lost relatives might be worth a try. :-S

howie - 2007-04-26 10:24 AM

Me and Chopper passing ourselfs off has long lost relatives might be worth a try. :-S

It didn't work with me, Howie, so why should it work with him? Or are you going to suggest now that we're ALL related? Adam & Eve & all that?

Tony

Oh that's right he and Dot did invite me I declined as have a previous engagment with Cherrie Blairs cousin in France .....

Then this week Jordan is popping in just for a chat about the horses. Me and katie told Jade Ggoody we would not entertain her as :D she's silly .

Apart from that my diary is empty except for a pending appointment with a solicitor ...But in this game you never know what pop's up next .

Oh Tommy's just phoned he's coming to fit my doors just had em made all solid oak not bad eh.

tommywalsh_ourhouse_main.jpg.7824e046cb46a39bf4746187776046c1.jpg

Tony Jones - 2007-04-26 10:48 AM

It didn't work with me, Howie, so why should it work with him? Or are you going to suggest now that we're ALL related? Adam & Eve & all that?

Tony

Heavy going that Tony and another time perhaps. Looking through these forums is a timely reminder on the dangers of inbreeding though. :-S

JayKay - 2007-04-25 10:21 PM

Bazza 454,

I know I can be a bit slow at times but are you saying that we have cross dressers on this forum ? :D :D

The thought of Michelle & Mel B sporting hairy chest's is one thing but the thought of Howie & Forrester prancing around in short skirts & high heels is another, sorry that does not bear thinking about. Now where did I leave that bucket? (lol) (lol) (lol)

John D.

My thoughts entirely John. We live in an age where this sort of perversion and sleezy gratification is now considered normal, and where those of us struggling to maintain some sort of moral standard for future generations are reduced to ridicule and mockery.

Wonder how much it costs to join. *-)

Before it occurs to anyone to ask, I want to make it quite clear at this point in the thread that, even when taking services in church, I wear trousers, shirt & tie (and occasionally jacket!). I can never be unfrocked because I don't own anything which could be described as a frock!

Tony

Tony Jones - 2007-04-26 1:04 PM Before it occurs to anyone to ask, I want to make it quite clear at this point in the thread that, even when taking services in church, I wear trousers, shirt & tie (and occasionally jacket!). I can never be unfrocked because I don't own anything which could be described as a frock! Tony

If you say so Anthony!!!! were all behind you on that  he he

Tony Jones - 2007-04-26 1:04 PM

Before it occurs to anyone to ask, I want to make it quite clear at this point in the thread that, even when taking services in church, I wear trousers, shirt & tie (and occasionally jacket!). I can never be unfrocked because I don't own anything which could be described as a frock!

Tony

My goodness ... is that all!!!! What about underpants, socks & shoes - hope you don't have smelly feet! :D

Guest starspirit

PM - Michele? Sounds more like PMT to me?

Yes, I'm safely back after a mere 3800 miles in two weeks - in body if not in mind - and I am so relieved that no one has really missed me.

Only the truly irreplaceable are never missed when they are away.

Glad to see Frank back - welcome me old mate - me old best mucker - me old Caravan Club member - is your CL open yet as we have a hankering to visit the more scenic areas of Bolton - if that's not a contradiction in terms.

Welcome back Richard. Truly irreplaceable is a bit strong but sorely missed by one and all goes without saying.

All that mileage in just a fortnight sounds daunting, but lets hope everything went well and you enjoyed yourself.

Guest starspirit

Thanks Howie. Yes the trip was great and the car, a Toyota Corolla Verso, behaved faultlessly, and the roads were clear and almost trouble free.

It's not the most inspiring car I know but in 2.2tdi 132bhp form it cruises well at 130kph and around 2600rpm and still returns around 50mpg.

More importantly after leaving Dunkerque at 03.00am and arriving in Montpelier less than 13 hours later (720 miles on the clock with diversions) we still felt fresh enough, after a shower, to walk along the beach for an hour before dining out. We slept well that night!

Onwards to Murcia and back via Bilbao, Bordeaux and Rouen to complete the circle. All in all a very interesting drive with so many places and so much scenery to go back to and explore in depth with the van - one day.

Very interesting Richard. Leaving the van at home and touring by car seems strange. Bit late now, but hitching a caravan onto the back of the car would have saved a couple of bob on accomodation, and all the facilties to hand as well to make your trip all the more enjoyable. :-S

twooks - 2007-05-08 9:32 PM

Bolton is currently a very sad area - [ie even more than usual] Big Sam's been n gone n packed 'is bags. .. ..

B-)

Very very sad, but we have still got Little Sam. If Big Sam goes to Newcastle there will be hell to pay in Westhoughton.

Glad you are back richard, hoping you might sort out a certain female member on here that has taken to refering to me as a vegetable, wouldn't mind so much but the gf came back from a hen party with a tee shirt which explained why said veg is better than a man, been keeping a low profile since!

Archived