Told you so.......

Guest pelmetman

pelmetman - 2021-12-27 4:16 PM

malc d - 2021-12-27 12:24 PM

pelmetman - 2021-12-27 11:10 AM

malc d - 2021-12-26 12:06 PM

pelmetman - 2021-12-25 9:15 PM

Yep.......as expected ;-) ........

The forums Chimp in Chief takes poll position :D .......

No doubt his fellow Chimps will be along soon >:-) .......

Oooh oooh who would wanna be like you......LOSERS? (lol) (lol) (lol) ........

Another gem of intellectual debate from Dave.

:-|

But still no list of Brexit benefits for the man in the street.

A Intellectual debate with a closed LOSER mind??? 8-) ...........

Well, at least Dave has explained why there's no chance of him debating anything with anyone.

But to be fair you are one of those I had hoped might of survived Brexit with your marbles :-| .......

They're prolly still there Malc ;-) .......

All though you will prolly have to dig down the sofa to find them >:-) ........

(lol) (lol) (lol) .........

Thanks very much for your concern Dave. I try not to get too depressed.

The only thing I really look forward to now is your list of Brexit benefits that I can now enjoy, which the EU didn't allow me to.

Otherwise is going to be all BBC ( Boris, Brexit and Covid ) again next year .

:'(

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest pelmetman
malc d - 2021-12-27 5:43 PM

The only thing I really look forward to now is your list of Brexit benefits that I can now enjoy, which the EU didn't allow me to.

(

So as per usual you LOSERS are only thinking of yourseleves *-) ........

Keep on digging that SHALLOW hole for you LOSERS >:-) .......

pelmetman - 2021-12-27 4:16 PM

malc d - 2021-12-27 12:24 PM

pelmetman - 2021-12-27 11:10 AM

malc d - 2021-12-26 12:06 PM

pelmetman - 2021-12-25 9:15 PM

Yep.......as expected ;-) ........

The forums Chimp in Chief takes poll position :D .......

No doubt his fellow Chimps will be along soon >:-) .......

Oooh oooh who would wanna be like you......LOSERS? (lol) (lol) (lol) ........

Another gem of intellectual debate from Dave.

But still no list of Brexit benefits for the man in the street.

A Intellectual debate with a closed LOSER mind??? 8-) ...........

Well, at least Dave has explained why there's no chance of him debating anything with anyone.

But to be fair you are one of those I had hoped might of survived Brexit with your marbles :-| .......

They're prolly still there Malc ;-) .......

All though you will prolly have to dig down the sofa to find them >:-) ........

Thanks very much for your concern Dave. I try not to get too depressed.

Otherwise is going to be all BBC ( Boris, Brexit and Covid ) again next year .

:'(

tumbleweed-highway.gif.81f3f94cbc0f3c7cb17218fbe8168b44.gif

pelmetman - 2021-12-27 5:49 PM

(

Well I can see that a list of benefits just for me would be a bit selfish, so a list of benefits for everyone else would be nice to see.

My bet is that you still can't come up with one.

malc d - 2021-12-27 5:58 PM

(

Well I can see that a list of benefits just for me would be a bit selfish, so a list of benefits for everyone else would be nice to see.

Yes but you cannot expect Pelmethead to be able to see any benefits, after all he hasn't got any windows yet.

Guest pelmetman
CurtainRaiser - 2021-12-27 6:03 PM

(

Yes but you cannot expect Pelmethead to be able to see any benefits, after all he hasn't got any windows yet.

Yes I can see why CurtainTWITcher with his 1 million pound pension pot is annoyed ;-) .......

After all he prolly owes a few EU bottom licks >:-) .......

BTW all our windows turned up early B-) ,,,,,,,,,,,

(

Well, 17 million people voted for leave ( the people Dave refers to as " Winners " ) - I think they are entitled to see a list of benefits they have won, otherwise they might start to think they were conned.

Guest pelmetman
malc d - 2021-12-27 6:15 PM

(

Well, 17 million people voted for leave ( the people Dave refers to as " Winners " ) - I think they are entitled to see a list of benefits they have won, otherwise they might start to think they were conned.

FFS Malc *-) .......

Take your head out of your LOSER ar*e whilst you still can :D ......

"In real terms (adjusted for inflation), total pay and regular pay both continue to grow at a faster rate than inflation, at 1.7% and 1.0%, respectively."

https://www.ons.gov.uk/employmentandlabourmarket/peopleinwork/employmentandemployeetypes/bulletins/averageweeklyearningsingreatbritain/latest

pelmetman - 2021-12-27 6:22 PM

(

FFS Malc *-) .......

"In real terms (adjusted for inflation), total pay and regular pay both continue to grow at a faster rate than inflation, at 1.7% and 1.0%, respectively."

https://www.ons.gov.uk/employmentandlabourmarket/peopleinwork/employmentandemployeetypes/bulletins/averageweeklyearningsingreatbritain/latest

Is that it? Thats your one and only Brexit benefit. Bit of an epic fail though because the current rate of inflation is 5.1% *-)

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2021-12-27 6:28 PM

(

FFS Malc *-) .......

Is that it? Thats your one and only Brexit benefit. Bit of an epic fail though because the current rate of inflation is 5.1% *-)

Didn't your private school master Dad teach you Maffs or the understanding of plain English? 8-) ...........

"total pay and regular pay both continue to grow at a faster rate than inflation"

Worra private school twerp (lol) (lol) (lol) ...........

That's the CPI, whereas the RPI which includes more of the prices which affect 'the man in the street' is 7.1%.

Guest pelmetman
colin - 2021-12-27 7:05 PM

That's the CPI, whereas the RPI which includes more of the prices which affect 'the man in the street' is 7.1%.

So you will be rushing back to work? ;-) ........

Because of CPI/RPI INFALTION? (lol) (lol) (lol) ........

pelmetman - 2021-12-27 6:34 PM

(

FFS Malc *-) .......

Didn't your private school master Dad teach you Maffs or the understanding of plain English? 8-) ...........

"total pay and regular pay both continue to grow at a faster rate than inflation"

What are the dates your ONS report refers to?

Answer August to October.

What did the ONS report was the rate of inflation in December

Answer CPI 5.1% RPI 7.1%

All done with the benefit of a comprehensive school education, difference is I attended mine.

So that is your one advantage of Brexit dismissed, anymore you can think of?

P.S. we don't believe you on the windows, if your construction was complete you would have posted photos when first challenged, everyone knows your modus operandi.

Guest pelmetman
CurtainRaiser - 2021-12-27 7:43 PM

(

FFS Malc *-) .......

Answer CPI 5.1% RPI 7.1%

All done with the benefit of a comprehensive school education, difference is I attended mine.

So you have a problem with real time FACTS rather than guesstimates? (lol) (lol) (lol) ........

pelmetman - 2021-12-27 7:47 PM

(

FFS Malc *-) .......

Answer CPI 5.1% RPI 7.1%

So you have a problem with real time FACTS rather than guesstimates? (lol) (lol) (lol) ........

What exactly are you talking about?

All the figures are actual, no predictions, just what current rates are, the November CPI rate released by the ONS on the 15th December.

So try again.

Guest pelmetman
CurtainRaiser - 2021-12-27 8:24 PM

(

FFS Malc *-) .......

Answer CPI 5.1% RPI 7.1%

All the figures are actual, no predictions, just what current rates are, the November CPI rate released by the ONS on the 15th December.

So try again.

Which are usualy revised months later.......Because they're guesstimates *-) ...........

No doubt being a LOSER Dumbnut you'll agree with your fellow Dumbnut LOSER Barry's statement? ;-) ......

"the fact that our grand total of deaths far exceeds Europe and most other countries"

Snigger (lol) (lol) (lol) .........

pelmetman - 2021-12-27 8:28 PM

(

FFS Malc *-) .......

Answer CPI 5.1% RPI 7.1%

So try again.

Which are usualy revised months later.......Because they're guesstimates *-) ...........

No doubt being a LOSER Dumbnut you'll agree with your fellow Dumbnut LOSER Barry's statement? ;-) ......

"the fact that our grand total of deaths far exceeds Europe and most other countries"

The ONS report official statistics not guesstimattes. Actual outcomes, hence why the November CPI figures are announced in the middle of December.

And I see you are trying your old trick of comparing the number of deaths per capita for one country ( UK) with 27 countries, why is that?

PS you haven't got any windows.

Guest pelmetman
CurtainRaiser - 2021-12-27 8:56 PM

(

FFS Malc *-) .......

Answer CPI 5.1% RPI 7.1%

So try again.

The ONS report official statistics not guesstimattes. Actual outcomes, hence why the November CPI figures are announced in the middle of December.

And I see you are trying your old trick of comparing the number of deaths per capita for one country ( UK) with 27 countries, why is that?

Which is why they revise there outcomes *-) .........

PS do you wanna place a bet LOSER?........50k >:-) .........

Go on man up for once in your misrable LOSER life (lol) (lol) (lol) .........

Guest pelmetman
malc d - 2021-12-27 9:14 PM

Just popped back to see if Dave has come up with a list yet.

Nope.

Thought not.

( p.s. People used to get pay rises when we were in the EU - so no change there then )

Still got the Hater blinkers on Malc *-) ......

Thought so :D .......

Looks like you're looking at another misrable LOSER New Year 8-) ........

Enjoy (lol) (lol) (lol) ........

( p.s. Not at the rate they do now- so plenty of change since we left B-) )

pelmetman - 2021-12-27 9:02 PM

CurtainRaiser - 2021-12-27 8:56 PM

(

FFS Malc *-) .......

Answer CPI 5.1% RPI 7.1%

So try again.

Which is why they revise there outcomes *-) .........

PS do you wanna place a bet LOSER?........50k >:-) .........

Go on man up for once in your misrable LOSER life (lol) (lol) (lol) .........

I don't need anymore money thanks. Besides you'll have windows you will need to pay for, probably by about March by my estimate.

But from the ONS site:

"Thank you for your request about revisions to the CPI and RPI.

As background, the revisions policy for consumer price inflation statistics is published on our website. The CPI can be revised and has been revised on a number of occasions since its launch in 1997. These were in:

1998, when errors in the 1996 and 1997 weights were corrected. Revisions were no greater than +/-0.1 percentage points on the headline rate.

2000, when the final version of the international classification system for analysing results was adopted and earlier indices were reworked on to the new basis. The recalculation resulted in occasional revisions (generally no more than +/- 0.1 index points) to some of the sub-indices and the overall index.

2006, when the CPI was re-referenced from 1996 to 2005 = 100, and the method of calculating derived statistics, such as rates of change, was changed from one based on published rounded indices to unrounded indices. There were widespread revisions.

2016, when the CPI was re-referenced from 2005 to 2015=100 though the inflation rates were unchanged through this.

The RPI is not a revisable index. "

https://www.ons.gov.uk/aboutus/transparencyandgovernance/freedomofinformationfoi/revisionstothecpiandrpi

Guest pelmetman

"Revisions to the CPI and RPI

Release date:

23 October 2018"

Kinda going back in ancient history aintcha? (lol) (lol) (lol) ........

We're in the brave new Pandemic world now sunshine >:-) ........

Lets not also forget that certain key items like fuel / energy has rocketed way above inflation which as we know is way higher than the average wage increases despite Pelmet trying to convince us otherwise. Its set to get a lot worse come April as well I gather. No doubt the extra red tape we will now experience on Jan 1 due to Brexit will add to that.

Pelmet himself bragged for reasons only know to him how much his Euro building supplies had gone up in price just recently. Go figure. 8-)

It should also be remembered that no doubt the people who will be effected the most by this will be Brexit and new baby Tory voters. Oh dear.

Archived