Labour.......China's useful idiots........

Guest pelmetman

pelmetman - 2022-01-20 6:40 PM

Brian Kirby - 2022-01-20 1:01 PM

pelmetman - 2022-01-20 11:55 AM ..................................

Dontcha mean spun by you LOSERS to make excuses their project fear bollox's (lol) (lol) (lol)

That spinning was all Osborne. You can't blame anyone else for that. Osborne had a history degree, not economics, so he might have been better advised to stick to what he knew than to pronounce on what he didn't. Seems to be something of a Tory trait, that! :-D

Nope.......YOU LOSERS jumped on his bandwagon with abandon *-) ........

Even now you cant admit that Brexit hasn't turned into the pigs ear that you LOSERS had HOPED! >:-) ......

Carry on being a miserable LOSER for all I care ;-) ........

Brexit Blighty will carry on without you B-) .........

LOL! I am neither miserable or a Loser and ill tell you why in a minute but firstly as Brian has pointed out to you Brexit has caused a downward spiral and continues to do so. The governments own forecasts are grim. However you keep saying that its not turned into the pigs ear that us "LOSERS HOPED" it would (which is a ridiculous thing to say by the way) but you seem to forget we signed a deal. Mays deal pretty much which despite being heavily stacked in the EU's favour is still a deal all the same. So, its just a slow puncture rather than a car crash inducing blow out but a puncture all the same where the tyre will eventually go flat unless there is some kind of alternative plan and there's the rub, there isnt one.

Now, Im defo not miserable because life is sweet up here in the most beautiful corner of England and Im defo not a Loser because I actually found my own personal Brexit benefit which turned out to be a Brexit / Pandemic benefit. Before we left the EU I expected financial Armageddon so moved a lot of stocks out of the UK and into safe cash deposits. Of course everything did indeed crash but it was the pandemic however that caused everything to hit the floor more than Brexit did really, so I waited until it all started to pick up again and reinvested and made a sh!t load of money!!! Thanks Brexit! (lol)

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived