This is not good

Bulletguy

Guest pelmetman

I see the Squad are slavering at thought of victory ;-) ...........

What's that term Blah blah likes to use when he's trying to impress people with his edjermercation? :-S ........

Oh yeah ........Pyrrhic :D ..........

A "Pyrrhic victory" is a victory that inflicts such a devastating toll on the victor that it is tantamount to defeat. A Pyrrhic victory takes a heavy toll that negates any true sense of achievement or damages long-term progress."

I have my own term.......A "LOSERS win" is a victory that achieves nothing, because the Tories will still be in power (lol) (lol) (lol) ..........

Bulletguy - 2022-01-25 10:34 PM

Pelmets comic

They seem to have decided that Starmer is more likely to get into Her Majesty's Tax Havens and make them pay tax, so gone back to supporting Johnson.

Ignoring the risks of the ruling classes being immune from police investigation.

Trivilalising it as just a bit of a party, and turning attention away to the other budding dictator threatening Ukraine - instead of the one here threatening us >:-)

pelmetman - 2022-01-26 9:04 AM

What's that term Blah blah likes to use when he's trying to impress people with his edjermercation? :-S ........

A "Pyrrhic victory" is a victory that inflicts such a devastating toll on the victor that it is tantamount to defeat. A Pyrrhic victory takes a heavy toll that negates any true sense of achievement or damages long-term progress."

I have my own term.......A "LOSERS win" is a victory that achieves nothing, because the Tories will still be in power (lol) (lol) (lol) ..........

LOL! Most on here are not obsessed with "WINNING" Dave because they have never "WON" anything in their lives before like you. We dont feel a desperate need to cling onto that "WIN" at all costs to the country and ourselves. Most just want to see a lying chancer who has failed the country so badly gone for the good of the country. No true patriot would support Johnson. Take that flag down because you are not a true patriot.

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2022-01-26 11:57 AM

LOL! Most on here are not obsessed with "WINNING" Dave because they have never "WON" anything in their lives before like you. We dont feel a desperate need to cling onto that "WIN" at all costs to the country and ourselves. Most just want to see a lying chancer who has failed the country so badly gone for the good of the country. No true patriot would support Johnson. Take that flag down because you are not a true patriot.

https://www.cityam.com/oecd-uk-muscles-out-g7-to-top-economic-growth-rankings/

Worra Twerp *-) ..........

pelmetman - 2022-01-26 1:58 PM

LOL! Only because we dropped so far below the rest of the G7. Tell that to the man in the street though as inflation soars, foodbanks are the new supermarkets and zero hour contracts the new careers.

September 2021?

The OECD also noted that this level of growth was on the back of falling the furthest. The OECD report said:

"The economy is recovering and expected to reach pre-crisis levels at the beginning of 2022. Output is projected to rise by 6.9% in 2021, with growth moderating to 4.7% in 2022 and 2.1% in 2023. Consumption is the main driver of growth during the projection period. Business investment will improve but continues to be held back by uncertainty. Increased border costs following the exit from the EU Single Market are weighing on imports and exports. Unemployment will continue to decline. Inflation will keep increasing due to higher energy and commodity prices and continuing supply shortages. It is expected to peak at 4.9% in the first half of 2022 and then fall back towards the 2% target by the end of 2023."

So there you have it, in black and white from your own source "Business investment will improve but continues to be held back by uncertainty. Increased border costs following the exit from the EU Single Market are weighing on imports and exports."

A glorious time isn't it? Watching your love flame in self destruct mode. :D

Have you written your final letter of unbridled passion and love to him yet? Send it via email as he's not going to be around for much longer. :-D

I have my own term.......A "LOSERS win" is a victory that achieves nothing, because the Tories will still be in power (lol) (lol) (lol) .........

Not necessarily! Jacob is saying that if Boris goes, and election should be held. Oooh er. Missis! (lol) (lol)

Brian Kirby - 2022-01-26 5:04 PM

I have my own term.......A "LOSERS win" is a victory that achieves nothing, because the Tories will still be in power (lol) (lol) (lol) .........

Not necessarily! Jacob is saying that if Boris goes, and election should be held. Oooh er. Missis! (lol) (lol)

Don't hold your breath Brian, I'm old enough to remember when Jacob Rees-Mogg blamed the victims who burned to death in Grenfell Tower for being too stupid to escape and then went and hid instead of resigning so i really don't understand why anybody still believes his opinion is worth anything.

Guest pelmetman
CurtainRaiser - 2022-01-26 2:49 PM

September 2021?

The OECD also noted that this level of growth was on the back of falling the furthest. The OECD report said:

"The economy is recovering and expected to reach pre-crisis levels at the beginning of 2022. Output is projected to rise by 6.9% in 2021, with growth moderating to 4.7% in 2022 and 2.1% in 2023. Consumption is the main driver of growth during the projection period. Business investment will improve but continues to be held back by uncertainty. Increased border costs following the exit from the EU Single Market are weighing on imports and exports. Unemployment will continue to decline. Inflation will keep increasing due to higher energy and commodity prices and continuing supply shortages. It is expected to peak at 4.9% in the first half of 2022 and then fall back towards the 2% target by the end of 2023."

So there you have it, in black and white from your own source "Business investment will improve but continues to be held back by uncertainty. Increased border costs following the exit from the EU Single Market are weighing on imports and exports."

Which begs the question why other G7 countries like Germany haven't got back to pre Pandemic levels before us? ;-) ........

Perhaps its because of Brexit? (lol) (lol) (lol) ............

pelmetman - 2022-01-26 6:15 PM

September 2021?

Which begs the question why other G7 countries like Germany haven't got back to pre Pandemic levels before us? ;-) ........

Nope its because of the global chip shortage affecting car production.

Mind the German economy in its reduced state is still out performing the UK's.

Guest pelmetman
CurtainRaiser - 2022-01-26 6:42 PM

pelmetman - 2022-01-26 6:15 PM

September 2021?

Nope its because of the global chip shortage affecting car production.

Mind the German economy in its reduced state is still out performing the UK's.

Perhaps you LOSERS could do the decent thing ;-) .......

And let them have the chips off your shoulders? >:-) .......

(lol) (lol) (lol) ........

Guest pelmetman

Warning!......Dont feed the Chimp above Chips 8-) .......

He's bloated enough with self impotence (lol) (lol) (lol) .......

Guest pelmetman
CurtainRaiser - 2022-01-27 12:52 AM

pelmetman - 2022-01-26 9:33 PM

Bump :D ......

Happy Freedom Day Eve! Plan B restrictions will be lifted tomorrow! Hurrah!

In unrelated news, there were over 100,000 new cases today and 346 Covid deaths after yesterday’s total of 439, the highest since last February.

Meanwhile in France there were 428,008 new cases yesterday 8-) .........

But according to the squad they're handling the pandemic so much better than the UK *-) .........

CurtainRaiser - 2022-01-26 5:22 PM

Brian Kirby - 2022-01-26 5:04 PM

Don't hold your breath Brian, I'm old enough to remember when Jacob Rees-Mogg blamed the victims who burned to death in Grenfell Tower for being too stupid to escape and then went and hid instead of resigning so i really don't understand why anybody still believes his opinion is worth anything.

Nor can I. But to be fair, he's Dave's best mate, so I felt compelled to give him a mench! :-D

With the looming presence of the Partygate report hovering in the background, Tom Tugendhat (yes that really IS his name) has chucked his hat in the ring as the first Tory MP who will run for PM once they've got rid of liar Johnson.

Mr Tugendhat, the MP for Tonbridge and Malling who has been critical of the government's handling of the Afghanistan withdrawal, said he wanted to be open about his ambition.

He said: "It would be a huge privilege. It's one of those questions that I know many people ask and some people, some of my colleagues, are coy about, and I don't understand why."

https://tinyurl.com/2p93pd92

Meantime Dame Dick comes clean on who she is working for.........but then we knew that all along didn't we?

DICK.JPG.7cb8aee7acfee64359a6b6df8572ccb6.JPG

Senior Tories have joined opposition MPs in demanding the report on No 10 lockdown parties be published in full.

MP Sir Christopher Chope accused the Met Police of an "abuse of power", amid concerns senior civil servant Sue Gray will leave out crucial findings.

Sir Christopher, the Conservative MP for Christchurch, accused the police of interfering with Ms Gray's investigation.

"They're not right [to ask for changes] this is not sub judice," he told BBC Radio 4's Today programme, referring to active legal proceedings that prohibit public discussion.

"If they had brought charges about individuals... then it would obviously be sub judice.

"That's why I think this is an abuse of power by the Metropolitan Police."

Senior Conservative MP Tobias Ellwood, who has been critical of the prime minister's handling of the issue, also warned that any redacted or watered down report would not "go down well with colleagues" and the public wanted to see the government was on the "road to change".

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-60183030

Archived