Sorry John

CurtainRaiser

But this is one Daily Wail story that is worth enduring the pop ups for

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10465611/Boris-mocked-East-West-Bidens-spokeswoman-makes-ambushed-cake-gag.html

Boris Johnson is mocked by East AND West as Biden's spokeswoman makes 'ambushed by cake' gag after Kremlin TV said he was 'under Carrie's heel' and media ask 'how can the world take you seriously' at press conference about bid to head off war in Ukraine

White House press secretary Jen Psaki on Tuesday said Biden has 'never been ambushed by a cake' as she responded to a question on the lockdown-breaching parties at Downing Street

Russian state TV channels ripped into Mr Johnson over the Partygate scandal in news digests last night

Russian TV claimed the Prime Minister is exploiting the Ukraine crisis to distract from the domestic chaos

PM squirmed during a press conference in Ukraine when he was asked by the international media why the world should take his diplomacy seriously after Partygate

Boris Johnson cancelled call with Russian President Vladimir Putin yesterday amid the fallout from Partygate

I'm sure Pelmethead will still believe..?.

I can read it today without disabling my adblock plus - which has blocked 261 adverts on that page.

As usual the Daily Mail posts enough of the truth to make it sound credible, but whats the point of reading it when you need to check everything somewhere else?

What worries me most is why did it take so long for partygate to come out when the police were there?

Those in number 10 must have been confident the police would not apply the same laws to them as they do to us - and thats a very dangerous slope to be sliding down >:-) - which they are trivialising by such things as being ambushed by cake.

As usual Johnson ignored the question he was asked and answered the question he wanted to be asked - the video cut before anyone could come back at him. I suspect he wants a war in Ukraine to distract from his problems here >:-)

Archived