NEC Motorhome show.

ColinM50

Had a few flyers about this and since we go every year, tried to get tickets.

Website says can ONLY buy tickets in advance, no tickets on the door. But tried for two days to buy them and the website goes so far, putting your details in and card details, address etc - a five minute process, then locks up and won' do anything

What's going on? Anybody got a clue

Hi All,

Can anyone confirm that the e-Mail they send you is your entry ticket to the show, if you print it off. It's got a confirmation number on it and says your good to go!. But when I ordered ours over a month ago, I got the impression they sent the tickets to you?

Cheers Em.

The email I received from them said "Please find your print at home tickets attached to this email. Please ensure you can display your ticket on your phone or bring printed copies, you will not gain access to the venue without a valid ticket."

Thankyou Rayc,

When I did mine online back in November and I printed the E-mail they sent me, It just gave a reference number and said your good to go to the show!. No mention of printing off tickets. My wife's been saying we won't get in.. So I went back on to the booking site, entered a few details from the E-Mail I received and Bingo up came our tickets. Peace at last. Thankyou one and all.

Cheers Em.

Hi everybody,

We went yesterday, Parked on East 4 car park which is a pain. Very very busy , no sign of any social distancing, about 1in 20 wearing masks. Halls 1,2,3,3A,4 and 5 being used. witnessed 3 couples trying to get in with no tickets!, no chance, they were turned away. Seemed to be plenty of caravans on display, with Motorhomes a bit thin on the ground. All the usual dealers seemed to be there.

Cheers Em.

Went yesterday and one of the salesman summed it up perfectly.

It’s like a Saturday!!!

Nec said the walkways are wider. I didn’t notice any difference.

It was so so busy.

You had to form an orderly que to look inside Motorhomes.

Wife and I did wear masks, but so many didn’t.

I suppose many will say covid is not to be worried about.

Those companies showing their Motorhomes has very few on their stands.

We stayed about 2 hours.

I have nothing to compare it with having not been before but I found plenty of motorhomes to look at and lots of other stuff. Arrived at 11 left way belong the closing 6 pm time as we were required as extras to stand in the background to shoot the intro clip.

Archived