Autosleeper Devon Marker Lights.

Windsurf1

If your Autosleeper has the Sargent electrics to the habitation side there may be a fuse holder interface unit ( Sargent EM40 ) fitted which should have the side marker lights fuse within it , along with the fridge supply fuse and others.

Keithl - 2022-03-04 3:24 PM

What year? And assume Ducato chassis?

If so I believe the side marker lights are powered from the body builders connection point at the base of the 'B' pillar behind the drivers seat.

Keith.

The Devon is on Mercedes chassis.

(And Windsurf1's Devon is 2010 vintage - Derek Uzzell)

We had numerous problems with these lights on a number of Autosleeper coachbuilts over many years and it more often than not turned out be as simple as a failed earth connection or bulb failure or corroded bulb contacts from water ingress.

All easy to fix if you have high enough steps!

First thing to check - is 12v reaching the bulb contacts?

Thankyou all. I've now managed to get the rear marker lights working after cleaning the corrosion and replacing the connectors. However the front ones are still dead. I've checked the distribution fuse box EM50 behind the driver's seat and replaced the fuse for the marker lights. I'm now wondering if there is a separate supply/fuse for the front ones? Finding the wiring for the front marker lights should be interesting! Again thankyou for all the replies.

Archived