NUMAX XDC25AGM 12V 95Ah Leisure Battery

Ninian

I also have no experience with Numax batteries but my own experience with AGM's has not been good and I would never consider one for my MH.

My choice is the much talked about Varta LFD90 which has recently been replaced by the LED90 which is also a 95 Ah battery. And at £115.09 + £9.47 considerable cheaper than the Numax AGM.

https://www.tayna.co.uk/leisure-batteries/varta/led95/

Ninian - 2022-09-06 1:47 PM

Hi, Does anyone have the above battery and would you recommend them. Special offer in Go Outdoors.

Numax lead/acid is my battery of Choice Have 3 in my van 2 x 95 ah leisure and also the engine battery a garage I worked at supplied them for at least 10 yrs and I can only remember a very small number ever giving trouble Wifes Jeep has one I fitted 10 yrs ago still good

I used Numax batteries for a total of 12 years without problems. I got 5 years use from them before noticing any drop in performance.

If you have devices that hammer your Leisure batteries then go for Lithium, otherwise I can recommend the Numax .... but check their age as they might be old stock. That could be why they are cheap. :-(

Archived