You know things are bad when ...

John52

That's painful to watch! 😂

Blukippers are tearing themselves apart because the people who wrote 'Britannia Unchained' are now in charge and libertarianism isn't so much fun after all. Gove is clearly popular at fringe meetings and Rabb and Johnson went AWOL.

Mad Nads no doubt feels she may as well speak out now she hasn't been rewarded and said Truss has no mandate and should call a GE. 

Meanwhile back at the conference....

Truss even managed to upset a pop band;

https://www.itv.com/news/2022-10-05/m-people-founder-says-band-is-livid-their-song-was-used-at-tory-conference?utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter#Echobox=1664971775-1

It seems she hasn't listened to or read the lyrics;

Move right out of here, baby, go on pack your bags

Just who do you think you are

Stop actin' like some kind of star

Just who do you think you are?

Been going since 1795 - survived all thats happend since but this 'f*ck business' 'Government' was just too much. I have had some of their pies - I found them as good as Melton Mowbray Pork Pies and cheaper.

Truss is one of those politicians who needs an enemy.  Now she can't blame the EU she has to invent another enemy.

On 10/5/2022 at 2:50 PM, Bulletguy said:

Blukippers are tearing themselves apart because the people who wrote 'Britannia Unchained' are now in charge and libertarianism isn't so much fun after all. Gove is clearly popular at fringe meetings and Rabb and Johnson went AWOL.

Mad Nads no doubt feels she may as well speak out now she hasn't been rewarded and said Truss has no mandate and should call a GE. 

Meanwhile back at the conference....

Looks like Aberdeen this week that was also packed to the rafters - with a standing ovation for Nicola Sturgeon

The contrast with the Tory Party Conference could not be more stark - no one wants Truss more than Sturgeon.

But as for voting for independence, people aren't so sure. - Sturgeon has the intractable problem of Truss showering Scotland with English money to maintain Truss's empire at English taxpayers expense. 

On 10/5/2022 at 6:52 PM, Bulletguy said:

Eh up Barry. I see you forgot your email and had to create a new account. 

Its not me Paul.  Its either Dangerous Dave Pelmet or Anthony Bird Brain.  I would be surprised if its Dave as it would require a mental age of at least 8 to regain access to the forum under a not so imaginative nom de plume.  I reckon Anthony (AKA Bird  Brain) has a mental age of at least 12 so it might be him.  Maybe one of them got an adult to help them sign up.

4 hours ago, Barryd999 said:

Its not me Paul.  Its either Dangerous Dave Pelmet or Anthony Bird Brain.  I would be surprised if its Dave as it would require a mental age of at least 8 to regain access to the forum under a not so imaginative nom de plume.  I reckon Anthony (AKA Bird  Brain) has a mental age of at least 12 so it might be him.  Maybe one of them got an adult to help them sign up.

Yes I realised that since due to the post 'content' and now posing as a female, one of Birdbrains old tricks.

He's only snuck back in to troll chatterbox and cause trouble. Best completely ignored and let moderators sort the pest.

12 hours ago, John52 said:

Why would you care what I write if no one reads it as you say?

Well, according to your post on the 5th, you said there were 50 views - so there's at least 49 other people you may have offended with your crass Dementia comment.

As for me caring what you write, hardly!

Your deranged ramblings are of no relevance to the real world, they're just the thoughts of a bitter, sad and festering lonely old man.

On 10/5/2022 at 2:50 PM, Bulletguy said:

Well apparently Truss isn't taking any more questions from Beth Rigby

Only raking questions from the likes of the Daily Mail and Daily Express

But I can't see what difference it makes.

Apparently whatever question she is asked her reply is always the same

Either

1) talk about the Energy Price Cap

2) "I'm Genuinely Unclear"

https://twitter.com/BethRigby/status/1580919108014440448?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1580919108014440448%7Ctwgr%5Ebbb6f83d1d4cb0b652a469a2e06a1d408d31af2e%7Ctwcon%5Es1_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.theguardian.com%2Fpolitics%2Flive%2F2022%2Foct%2F14%2Fkwasi-kwarteng-chancellor-tory-discontent-mini-budget-liz-truss-corporation-tax-uk-politics-live

16 hours ago, Bulletguy said:

Well she won't be around much longer.....maybe even sack herself.

Larry is currently trending on Twitter! :classic_laugh::classic_laugh:

Actually Larry is not quite right. "Some of the people of Britain deserve better than this".  If you voted for Brexit which was the catalyst that brought us the Tory Kipper party, Johnson and now Truss and if you were still daft enough to vote Tory in 2019 and your mortgage rates and shopping bills have gone through the roof then you truly are getting what you deserve.

Archived