Truss does the Hokey Cokey

John52

Braverman gone now....blaming the Labour Party, Lib Dems, coalition of chaos, Guardian-reading, tofu-eating wokerati and anti-growth coalition to thank for the disruption that we are seeing on our roads today.

The mantra of a bitter Brexiteer witnessing her party of fascists self-implode. 😂

https://news.sky.com/story/home-secretary-suella-braverman-blames-protest-disruption-on-tofu-eating-wokerati-12724058

1 hour ago, Bulletguy said:

Braverman gone now....blaming the Labour Party, Lib Dems, coalition of chaos, Guardian-reading, tofu-eating wokerati and anti-growth coalition to thank for the disruption that we are seeing on our roads today.

The mantra of a bitter Brexiteer witnessing her party of fascists self-implode. 😂

https://news.sky.com/story/home-secretary-suella-braverman-blames-protest-disruption-on-tofu-eating-wokerati-12724058

Probably gives one a sense of great relief to be able to use the word "fascists" after so long having not really been able to shout Islamaphobe or racist also for a while . It has been one imagines a very frustrating time . Tissues for one I think but only if the pills worked 

1 hour ago, B Dobson said:

Probably gives one a sense of great relief to be able to use the word "fascists" after so long having not really been able to shout Islamaphobe or racist also for a while . It has been one imagines a very frustrating time . Tissues for one I think but only if the pills worked 

Did someone say Facists? Are we talking about Italy's new government?

9 hours ago, Barry Lineker said:

Did someone say Facists? Are we talking about Italy's new government?

No its not Italy its our very own Conservative Government . Blooming heck cant we go back in time and vote for that nice Jeremy and his party instead even if it meant our lovely Jewish community didn't feel comfortable about it . Jeremy and his "friends" wouldnt have got us into this blooming mess 

I remember a song by a famous Italian singer (Enzo Jannacci).

Texts by Nobel Prize winner Dario Fo.

Title: I saw a king

"C'mon, c'mon, tell us ... Um, well, yes, well ..."

"I saw a king."

"You saw what?"

"I saw a king!"

"Um, well, yes, well ..."

"A king in the saddle, crying, he was crying so many tears, so many that he was soaking the horse! "

"Poor king!"

"And poor horse, too!"

It continues with the Emperor, etc. but we know that the Empire belongs to a now distant past ...

9 minutes ago, mtravel said:

I remember a song by a famous Italian singer (Enzo Jannacci).

Texts by Nobel Prize winner Dario Fo.

Title: I saw a king

"C'mon, c'mon, tell us ... Um, well, yes, well ..."

"I saw a king."

"You saw what?"

"I saw a king!"

"A king in the saddle, crying, he was crying so many tears, so many that he was soaking the horse! "

"Poor king!"

"And poor horse, too!"

It continues with the Emperor, etc. but we know that the Empire belongs to a now distant past ...

Nice tune that Mtravel, I have just got it on Spotify and run it on my hubbys drums to try to rock it up a bit . Brexit has only confirmed that we need more euro-pop in our UK hit parade . Another blooming Brexit loss 

On 10/18/2022 at 10:20 PM, Bulletguy said:

An interesting observation on Mordaunt from Max;

Well Mordaunt was certainly quick off the marks today.

Within minutes of Truss being forced out Mordaunt had her pitch for her job

'PM4PM'

OK the jobs a poisoned chalice - but even if she is only PM for 5 minutes she still gets the £115,000 allowance that goes with it - tax free index linked for life.

1 minute ago, John52 said:

'PM4PM'

OK the jobs a poisoned chalice - but even if she is only PM for 5 minutes she still gets the £115,000 allowance that goes with it - tax free index linked for life.

Like always youre wrong but like always to you and those like you it doesnt matter . PM4PM hasn't ever had anything to do with the lady . Fake news once again 

42 minutes ago, B Dobson said:

Like always youre wrong but like always to you and those like you it doesnt matter . PM4PM hasn't ever had anything to do with the lady . Fake news once again 

I am constantly amazed by John52, I doubt if I was a immigrant from Wigan, I'd have the gall to tell the indigenous population how to vote. Maybe he's a Corbyn/Putin plant?

1 hour ago, John52 said:

'PM4PM'

It's an extremely generous package and they receive the PDCA in addition to their income.

https://www.goodto.com/politics/how-much-do-ex-prime-ministers-get-paid-do-they-get-paid-for-life

1 hour ago, John52 said:

'PM4PM'

In her resignation speech she said, "I came into office at a time of great economic and international instability. Families and businesses were worried about how to pay their bills.

Our country has been held back for too long by low economic growth."

Yet that is precisely what some dummies voted for in 2016...economic instability, cutting ourselves off from our largest trading partner and making ourselves poorer. Idiots.

It's time for them to ask the country and see how many still stand behind them.

I'd be happy to let them destroy themselves but they are taking the country down with them. A GE is the only way forward now.

9 hours ago, Bulletguy said:

It's an extremely generous package and they receive the PDCA in addition to their income.

https://www.goodto.com/politics/how-much-do-ex-prime-ministers-get-paid-do-they-get-paid-for-life

I had a choice of several ways to take my private pension.  But none of them included index linking.  Very few private pension companies would give an index linked pension, and those that did the rates were derisory.  It can only have got worse since the Tories have decimated UK private pension funds since then, since much of their asets have to be held in UK bonds.  A few years ago a 40 year £1 0.5% bond was worth 82p   After Truss's budget it dropped to 29p. 

So any sort of index linked package is virtually priceless,  Truss's must be worth over £40 million?

Archived