That's another one gone, has gone.

Barry Lineker

3 minutes ago, Barry Lineker said:

So do you mean political debating on Fruitcakes is not fun? Or non existant?

I think we can guess from the amount of time you spend on here which is the correct answer🤣

Yeah its hilarious when it happens.  We dont bother with the hidden bit as much now.

Pissing myself laughing.gif

1 hour ago, Barry Lineker said:

So you admit your hidden forum is as dead as doornail?🤣

Politics is pretty much dead as a doornail on there now. There is the odd thread but they are generally humorous.  I think people got so sick of your bonkers political rants it put them right off the subject.

18 hours ago, Barryd999 said:

Politics is pretty much dead as a doornail on there now. There is the odd thread but they are generally humorous.  I think people got so sick of your bonkers political rants it put them right off the subject.

Yes I see all 5 of you are having a rip roaring time over there🤣

On 11/15/2022 at 9:46 AM, FunsterJohn said:

I note that you have time to trawl through a poster's history to try to prove that he or she is operating under a different gender, but don't have the time to remove individual posts that you think break the rules and just zap an interesting and lively thread instead.

An old poster returns and for a laugh decides he's Belinda. No one was fooled, except you of course, but look on the bright side, he injected a bit of life into a moribund forum and, as a result, others returned as well.

I would note that the poster has been accused of being a banned  member returning and using another members real name, I would think it was part of 'the job' to check this.

As it happens the person in question had already made a post which clearly indicated who they were, if a mod wishes to know about this they can contact me, I will not be posting the info.

1 hour ago, colin said:

I would note that the poster has been accused of being a banned  member returning and using another members real name, I would think it was part of 'the job' to check this.

As it happens the person in question had already made a post which clearly indicated who they were, if a mod wishes to know about this they can contact me, I will not be posting the info.

Somehow I dont think you've forgiven me for questioning your home heating claim have you . Regards 

Archived