US Midterm Elections

B Dobson

I sincerely hope for one or three on here he doesnt . I dont think I could stand another 4 or 5 years of seeing their hurty pain daily . Wouldnt it truly be a beautiful thing though, not just for that America but for the whole world x https://news.sky.com/story/donald-trump-teases-fresh-white-house-bid-telling-republican-rally-i-will-very-very-very-probably-do-it-again-12737982

Yes thats just what America and the world needs, that criminal moron in charge again. Perhaps they could bring back Johnson here as well huh? After all it all went so well on both sides of the channel last time didn't it.?  I just find it incredible that both of them are not in jail.

3 hours ago, B Dobson said:

I sincerely hope for one or three on here he doesnt . I dont think I could stand another 4 or 5 years of seeing their hurty pain daily . Wouldnt it truly be a beautiful thing though, not just for that America but for the whole world x https://news.sky.com/story/donald-trump-teases-fresh-white-house-bid-telling-republican-rally-i-will-very-very-very-probably-do-it-again-12737982

I see Barry999 is starting to froth at just the thought of it, just imagine the temper tantrum he would have if Boris got back in as well🤣

2 minutes ago, Barry Lineker said:

I see Barry999 is starting to froth at just the thought of it, just imagine the temper tantrum he would have if Boris got back in as well🤣

You would just have to keep that little fantasy in your head as it wont happen. America can do what it likes and if its daft enough to elect Trump again if he is not in prison by then thats their problem, same goes for Johnson. Its hard to imagine how the Tories will ever recover from the damage he has done and right now it looks certain they will be out of power for a generation as a result so bringing back Johnson who caused most of the damage makes so much sense. Not.  Great swathes of the electorate here are clearly stupid as they clearly are in America but not that stupid to get burned twice though you would think.

1 minute ago, Barryd999 said:

You would just have to keep that little fantasy in your head as it wont happen. America can do what it likes and if its daft enough to elect Trump again if he is not in prison by then thats their problem, same goes for Johnson. Its hard to imagine how the Tories will ever recover from the damage he has done and right now it looks certain they will be out of power for a generation as a result so bringing back Johnson who caused most of the damage makes so much sense. Not.  Great swathes of the electorate here are clearly stupid as they clearly are in America but not that stupid to get burned twice though you would think.

Stranger things have happened.

Oh goodness . I do wish I hadn't posted that now as it seems to have got Barryd999 in a right fluster with himself and he's gone all 'Boris' again . Apologies Barryd999 and sorry for ruining the start of the week . I have sent out a blanket email to the moderators Keith, Brian, John52 and you might get one aswel given youre a moderator asking for a prompt removal of the thread . Hope it didn't spoil your McDonald's breakfast 

14 minutes ago, B Dobson said:

Oh goodness . I do wish I hadn't posted that now as it seems to have got Barryd999 in a right fluster with himself and he's gone all 'Boris' again . Apologies Barryd999 and sorry for ruining the start of the week . I have sent out a blanket email to the moderators Keith, Brian, John52 and you might get one aswel given youre a moderator asking for a prompt removal of the thread . Hope it didn't spoil your McDonald's breakfast 

Do you seriously believe I would eat a McDonalds breakfast?  Jeeesaz!  Just one made up lie after another with you isn't it?

44 minutes ago, Barryd999 said:

Do you seriously believe I would eat a McDonalds breakfast?  Jeeesaz!  Just one made up lie after another with you isn't it?

I'm not suggesting you go to McDonald's on a regular basis for breakfast Barryd999 just that the previous evenings big mac meal left overs are reheated for breakfast 3 or 4 times a week . I seem to 'recall you mentioning it before when you claimed there were less calories in a reheated burger . Best wishes 

12 minutes ago, B Dobson said:

I'm not suggesting you go to McDonald's on a regular basis for breakfast Barryd999 just that the previous evenings big mac meal left overs are reheated for breakfast 3 or 4 times a week . I seem to 'recall you mentioning it before when you claimed there were less calories in a reheated burger . Best wishes 

The last time I got anything from McDonalds was in 1999 I think.  Someone in the office decided to go for a breakfast run when I worked in "That London".  I think mine went out of the window after two bites.  You must be confusing me with someone else.  I would rather eat that deep fried slop from Wetherfools than the plastic junk from McDonalds. Do you know what they call A Quarter pounder with cheese in France? A Royale with Cheese! Thats right mutha facka!! 

14 minutes ago, Barryd999 said:

The last time I got anything from McDonalds was in 1999 I think.  Someone in the office decided to go for a breakfast run when I worked in "That London".  I think mine went out of the window after two bites.  You must be confusing me with someone else.  I would rather eat that deep fried slop from Wetherfools than the plastic junk from McDonalds. Do you know what they call A Quarter pounder with cheese in France? A Royale with Cheese! Thats right mutha facka!! 

Pulp fiction which is really quite apt for you given your fondness for fiction . Best wishes to you and yours 

1 hour ago, B Dobson said:

He doesn't need to, as deliveroo can deliver in bulk.

1 hour ago, Barryd999 said:

I think we have enough to worry about here rather than ponder whats going on on the other side of the world.

However.....

Trump dragged out of the whitehouse by secret service (Small).jpg

Yes I believe for once you have a valid point Barryd999 . You don't have enough time in the day as it is without going all Yankee Doodle Dipsy worrying about that America 

6 minutes ago, Barry Lineker said:

It doesn't look good for driblin Biden either, as it looks like he's going to spend the next 2 years as a lame duck.

Mr Misinfomation Barryd999 doesnt care about American politics or Brexit anymore ... You gotta laugh 

Archived