Goodbye Everyone

B Dobson

8 hours ago, Barryd999 said:

Have you started painting yourself white to reflect the blast like Neil out of the Young Ones? 

Nope that would be racist wouldnt it . I have some good sunglasses from Sports Direct that should protect my eyes though . When the bomb hits are you going to hide in the bed gloom with a stack of your favourite crisps, sugar puffs and diet cokes? Thinking about it thats kinda like normal isnt it 😎

10 hours ago, B Dobson said:

Think we all know whats to blame for WW3 .

Who knows what goes on in Putins head?

But his support for Brexit successfully dividing us from Europe can only have encouraged him to think he can get away with invading his neighbour.  Divide and Rule etc.

Plus if our economy hadn't been crashed by Brexit we would have been able to afford to increase our military spending.

(my money would be on the missile being fired from Ukraine in a desperate and failed attempt to shoot down an incoming Russian missile.  So Putin is only indirectly responsible for the missile landing in Poland)

20 minutes ago, John52 said:

But his support for Brexit successfully dividing us from Europe can only have encouraged him to think he can get away with invading his neighbour.  Divide and Rule etc.

Plus if our economy hadn't been crashed by Brexit we would have been able to afford to increase our military spending.

(my money would be on the missile being fired from Ukraine in a desperate and failed attempt to shoot down an incoming Russian missile.  So Putin is only indirectly responsible for the missile landing in Poland)

Do you believe this supposed "Divide" we have is made better or worse by those you supposedly admire calling others who think politically different to them "scum, homophobic, racist, misogynistic, absolute vile, banana republic, vile, nasty, Etonian, piece of scum" and "Nazis and white supremacists"? As for the upcoming nuclear armageddon I hope once the dust settles we can rebuild our relationship with the EU and plead to rejoin and get back our motorhome free movement in that Europe, maybe have another referendum once we've cleaned up and the light returns 

1 hour ago, B Dobson said:

Do you believe this supposed "Divide" we have is made better or worse by those you supposedly admire calling others who think politically different to them "scum, homophobic, racist, misogynistic, absolute vile, banana republic, vile, nasty, Etonian, piece of scum" and "Nazis and white supremacists"? As for the upcoming nuclear armageddon I hope once the dust settles we can rebuild our relationship with the EU and plead to rejoin and get back our motorhome free movement in that Europe, maybe have another referendum once we've cleaned up and the light returns 

I think its made worse by people making up quotes

3 hours ago, John52 said:

When compared to what goes on in yours, not a lot of difference I suspect.

As you both seem to have some problem with the results democratic decisions🤣

Archived