Bad Request

Barryd999

Question

9 answers to this question

1 minute ago, Barryd999 said:

If I hit the back button after making a post in Chrome I get a bad request message like this below.  Doesn't seem to happen in Edge so I am just using Edge most of the time when on here.  Could be an issue with my Chrome browser but its ok with everything else.

bad request.jpg

I'm on chromebook so will try it now

5 minutes ago, Barryd999 said:

If I hit the back button after making a post in Chrome I get a bad request message like this below.  Doesn't seem to happen in Edge so I am just using Edge most of the time when on here.  Could be an issue with my Chrome browser but its ok with everything else.

bad request.jpg

I'm on chromebook so will try it now -

PS just hit the back arrow at the top left hand corner of the page and it took me back to the last thread I was on (Paris Overtakes London Thread)

I run AdBlock with Chrome and haven't had the problem you've mentioned.

I notice that it's been referred to on the Invision Community forum and usually seems to involve Chrome.

I've occasionally had a message "...Something went wrong. Please try again" although what I had just done had clearly worked.

(It took me a while to realise that the rightmost options (text colour, text size etc.) on the word-processor's top line were not appearing and disappearing at random, but simply according to the width of the browser 'window' I happened to be using.) 

Fixed it. 

When you get the error, Click F12 for developers debug mode then go to Application across the top, select storage and delete storage for this site and third party cookies.  It avoids dumping everything for all the other sites you visit which is a PIA.

Anyway it worked. For now at least.

storage.jpg

im invincible.gif

Archived