Wow You Believe It

B Dobson

3 minutes ago, Barryd999 said:

How could I have lost the argument?  I said "I only speak the truth as I see it" and all you could come up with to argue that I dont speak the truth in the seven hundred years we have been posting on here is some story from years ago about whether or not Johnson left his wife when she had cancer which at the time is what was being said.  As it turned out they had already drifted apart and later divorced.  Very desperate attempt indeed.

Yes Barry Fake News, you speak the truth as your Remoaner biased mind see's it.

Thank you for clarifying to everyone that your opinions are Remoaner biased, and that they will stoop to any level to score pathetic Remoaner points.

A lies a lie but not when master of misinformation BFN tells one . You didn't make a mistake, you attempted to portray Boris as a callous, cold and uncaring git who left his wife during her cancer scare . That of course is not the truth and you dont like it being pointed out . Rather than more bluff and bluster wouldnt it be better to hold your hands up and say you were wrong to pump out misinformation?

2 hours ago, B Dobson said:

A lies a lie but not when master of misinformation BFN tells one . You didn't make a mistake, you attempted to portray Boris as a callous, cold and uncaring git who left his wife during her cancer scare . That of course is not the truth and you dont like it being pointed out . Rather than more bluff and bluster wouldnt it be better to hold your hands up and say you were wrong to pump out misinformation?

Yes in hindsight I got it wrong. I suspect I read the many articles briefly saying just that and didn't do my homework properly.  Will that do?

As for Johnson, he doesn't really need me or the papers getting the stories about his morality wrong does he?  I think we all know just what sort of a person he is.

8 hours ago, Barryd999 said:

Yes in hindsight I got it wrong. I suspect I read the many articles briefly saying just that and didn't do my homework properly.  Will that do?

As for Johnson, he doesn't really need me or the papers getting the stories about his morality wrong does he?  I think we all know just what sort of a person he is.

8 hours ago, Barryd999 said:

Well done . It does make one wonder how many of those other paper "stories" you read about Boris are just that "stories" doesnt it? 

7 hours ago, B Dobson said:

Well done . It does make one wonder how many of those other paper "stories" you read about Boris are just that "stories" doesnt it? 

Not really.  There is enough hard evidence of Johnsons lies, morally bereft personality, humongous mistakes and bluff and bluster to sink a battleship.

He was never fit to be a PM, mayor or MP and still isn't.

2 hours ago, Barryd999 said:

Not really.  There is enough hard evidence of Johnsons lies, morally bereft personality, humongous mistakes and bluff and bluster to sink a battleship.

Where is he? He appears to have gone awol along with Smugg and Patel.

We know Hancock is off in the jungle doing strange things and his pet poodles foray into a tv career fell at the first hurdle.

5 hours ago, Barryd999 said:

Chuckle . Man who chooses to campaign and vote for a fella who lays flowers for a terrorist actually posted that? Go figure baby 

1 hour ago, B Dobson said:

Chuckle . Man who chooses to campaign and vote for a fella who lays flowers for a terrorist actually posted that? Go figure baby 

And I would do it again in a heartbeat if I thought it had any chance of stopping that moron and the disaster he left in his wake since 2019. Gone well hasn't it?

11 hours ago, Barryd999 said:

And I would do it again in a heartbeat if I thought it had any chance of stopping that moron and the disaster he left in his wake since 2019. Gone well hasn't it?

Considering the country got hit by a Pandemic and Putin's war, I reckon things are not as bad as here as they are in Europe, based on my recent visit across the ditch.

I also expect we will beat the EU out of recession.

1 hour ago, Barry Lineker said:

Considering the country got hit by a Pandemic and Putin's war, I reckon things are not as bad as here as they are in Europe, based on my recent visit across the ditch.

Do you even live on the same planet as the rest of us? 

On 11/20/2022 at 9:16 AM, Barry Lineker said:

Difficult to draw conclusions from a single visit to one country, but when we were in France September October, it seemed more or less its usual self.  Some of the towns had a high proportion of closed / boarded up shops, but others seemed to be prospering normally.  But then, much the same is true here, isn't it?  The French themselves just seemed to be getting on with their lives as usual.  Supermarkets were generally well stocked, the wine was still a reasonable price, you could still get a decent meal at a restaurant, and the better ones were heavily booked.  Where did you go?

57 minutes ago, Brian Kirby said:

Difficult to draw conclusions from a single visit to one country, but when we were in France September October, it seemed more or less its usual self.  Some of the towns had a high proportion of closed / boarded up shops, but others seemed to be prospering normally.  But then, much the same is true here, isn't it?  The French themselves just seemed to be getting on with their lives as usual.  Supermarkets were generally well stocked, the wine was still a reasonable price, you could still get a decent meal at a restaurant, and the better ones were heavily booked.  Where did you go?

Have you seen the price of French cheese or Belgian beer in the UK since Brexit?  OMG!!  It would be cheaper for me to go live in France.

1 hour ago, Brian Kirby said:

The supermarkets here in Blighty are "generally well stocked" with cheaper produce than our French cousins . One doesnt need more than a "single visit to one country" to understand that surely 

2 hours ago, B Dobson said:

The supermarkets here in Blighty are "generally well stocked" with cheaper produce than our French cousins . One doesnt need more than a "single visit to one country" to understand that surely 

People have always said that for years but it depends what you buy.  We tend to shop for the same things the French do and whilst some stuff is more expensive loads of stuff isnt. The problem here now is the quality of produce. Its rubbish. shrinkflation since Brexit is now rife. Lower quality ingredients, smaller quantities in the same packaging. Dire. The quality of French products and many other Euro countries is way better than here.  Cheap no good, good no cheap.

7 hours ago, Barryd999 said:

People have always said that for years but it depends what you buy.  We tend to shop for the same things the French do and whilst some stuff is more expensive loads of stuff isnt. The problem here now is the quality of produce. Its rubbish. shrinkflation since Brexit is now rife. Lower quality ingredients, smaller quantities in the same packaging. Dire. The quality of French products and many other Euro countries is way better than here.  Cheap no good, good no cheap.

"We tend to shop for the same things the French do". Dont quite understand that . Most of us when in France dont live just on wine and cheese . Some of us like to cook when away and I recall you saying previously that you dont so what you buy I dont know . When was the last time you were in France BTW to form your opinion that French products are still far superior to naughty old blooming Brexit Britains?

1 hour ago, B Dobson said:

"We tend to shop for the same things the French do". Dont quite understand that . Most of us when in France dont live just on wine and cheese . Some of us like to cook when away and I recall you saying previously that you dont so what you buy I dont know . When was the last time you were in France BTW to form your opinion that French products are still far superior to naughty old blooming Brexit Britains?

Of course we cook! You recall incorrectly.

Although to be fair their wine and cheese is fabulous.  Its a few years since I was in France, 2018 I think but after travelling there for a decade for months on end it is my opinion that their food products are generally of a higher quality than ours.  Not always of course but in the main. Meat, veg etc.  The only place in western Europe I would say that isnt for meat at least is Germany but mainly because they sell so much rubbish Pork related products.

14 hours ago, Brian Kirby said:

We got the ferry to Spain and had a slow tour back up through France. We had been warned the food was much more expensive in France and did a big shop in Spain before we crossed the border.

Even so we were suprised by how much more expensive stuff in general was in France, for years my better half has bought several tubs of Nivea cream in France because it has been cheaper there for ever.

Not anymore🤣

2 hours ago, Barryd999 said:

Of course we cook! You recall incorrectly.

Although to be fair their wine and cheese is fabulous.  Its a few years since I was in France, 2018 I think but after travelling there for a decade for months on end it is my opinion that their food products are generally of a higher quality than ours.  Not always of course but in the main. Meat, veg etc.  The only place in western Europe I would say that isnt for meat at least is Germany but mainly because they sell so much rubbish Pork related products.

It must have been another Barry Dobson that quite happily claimed they don't cook in the motor very often . I agree that French meat products are far superior, especially the chicken as we like you thankfully told us all are forced to eat chlorinated chicken 

9 minutes ago, B Dobson said:

It must have been another Barry Dobson that quite happily claimed they don't cook in the motor very often . I agree that French meat products are far superior, especially the chicken as we like you thankfully told us all are forced to eat chlorinated chicken 

Must have been. We eat out a lot for lunch but cook nearly every night in the van or if its hot, salad etc.

46 minutes ago, Barryd999 said:

Must have been. We eat out a lot for lunch but cook nearly every night in the van or if its hot, salad etc.

Apologies Barryd999 . Its obviously that other Barry who "forgot" about his wife's inheritance . My mistake . Sorry if it caused distress 

3 minutes ago, B Dobson said:

Apologies Barryd999 . Its obviously that other Barry who "forgot" about his wife's inheritance . My mistake . Sorry if it caused distress 

Obviously. Its ok, I am used to you getting things wrong all the time. Are you sure you are stalking the right person?  Clearly when you took my name on a public forum you must have been thinking of another Barry.

Archived