He poses a very pertinent question

Bulletguy

Quite a remarkable man. He came to UK by himself aged 15 barely able to speak English but prepared to study and work hard. He gained five AS Levels and three A Levels, all at A grade, then went on to Cambridge university to study medicine.

His life story; https://drwaheedarian.com/about/

The telemedicine charity he founded; https://arianteleheal.com/

22 minutes ago, Barryd999 said:

If only we could get more like him huh?  I wonder how many doctors or medical professionals were at that "Zoo" council meeting in Skeggy the other night.

Precisely, it's a shame we have to put with so many filling our prisons.

Sorting the wheat from the chaff would be so much easier if people like you and Bulletguy, weren't using migration as a tool to bash the Tories and Brexiteers.

It's high time people like you two took a long hard look in the mirror.

13 minutes ago, Barry Lineker said:

Well you could always set them free......but you wouldn't be happy with that either. There's a reason people go to prison and its not as you think to have a holiday. There's also a reason the vast majority in our prisons are British. But we've had this nonsense from you before and the stats shown to you. You lost so continue drowning in your xenophobia.

1 hour ago, B Dobson said:

Probably best not to go on eh? 

Spreading your usual race hate bile you were always known for......heed your own advice Antony, "best not to go on", particularly as thats what got you banned.

Meantime back on thread topic......here is another NHS doctor.

3 hours ago, Barry Lineker said:

Sorting the wheat from the chaff would be so much easier if people like you and Bulletguy, weren't using migration as a tool to bash the Tories and Brexiteers.

It's high time people like you two took a long hard look in the mirror.

I dont want economic migrants coming here from wherever anymore (well thats probably not possible) than you do but what you, the Tories and Brexit have done is firstly opened up the floodgates to thousands of what I am sure you would class as undesirables (thousands of Albanians for a kick of) but closed the door to decent hard working European workers which we desperately need.

I suspect you will actually be the last person in the entire UK (which wont exist by then) to admit that Brexit was a disaster and just made everything worse but as far as I can see right now it has. We can no longer get the valuable EU workers we desperately need and the country is filling up with black market Albanians and God knows what else. Once again, good job!

9 hours ago, Bulletguy said:

Spreading your usual race hate bile you were always known for......heed your own advice Antony, "best not to go on", particularly as thats what got you banned.

Meantime back on thread topic......here is another NHS doctor.

Dont be silly . If you believe me posting about rape victims of immigrants is "race hate bile" then I feel sorry for you . I actually vaguely know the father of the first rape victim I posted about, I wonder if he believes posting about what happened to his daughter is "race hate bile"?. Keiths done a great job as far as I am concerned moderating the forum, I hope he sees your name calling for what it is   

13 hours ago, B Dobson said:

Probably best not to go on eh? 

Yeah best not, I think we already know that 1 useful migrant is worth putting up with 1000's of thieves, rapists and murderers in the minds of our resident illegal migrant excuse merchants.

Best just let them carry on condemning themselves🤣  

Archived