Our resident Wigan immigrant in Scotland is not going to be happy

Barry Lineker

2 hours ago, Barryd999 said:

Maybe some Scots are now thinking against it anyway as its likely the UK will rejoin the EU again in the next few years. 🤣

Don't be so sure.
Your arrogance has been such that I believe that most of the countries of the community will hold a referendum to decide whether to accept you back.
The veto of one will be enough for you to remain alone as you have decided to be.

3 hours ago, Barry Lineker said:

I can well afford the few pence a year it costs me to keep on having a laugh🤣  

Does your 'few pence a year' include the extra £1,500,000,000 Sunak bunged us in his last budget 🤣

when he was raising your taxes 🤣

(and bragging about taking money from deprived areas to give to wealthy ones to buy votes)

Have you realised who the 'LOSER' is yet 🤣

1 hour ago, mtravel said:

Don't be so sure.
Your arrogance has been such that I believe that most of the countries of the community will hold a referendum to decide whether to accept you back.
The veto of one will be enough for you to remain alone as you have decided to be.

As "some of us" decided to be Max.  There is no majority in favour of Brexit in the UK anymore by a good margin now.

I suspect we wont apply to rejoin fully at first anyway.  I reckon the first thing will be Single Market membership (Norway, Switzerland). Someone at the top just needs to be brave enough to admit Brexit has failed which it has of course.

14 minutes ago, Barryd999 said:

As "some of us" decided to be Max.  There is no majority in favour of Brexit in the UK anymore by a good margin now.

I suspect we wont apply to rejoin fully at first anyway.  I reckon the first thing will be Single Market membership (Norway, Switzerland). Someone at the top just needs to be brave enough to admit Brexit has failed which it has of course.

NO! We wons Brexit, We won so thats it forever. We wants it, we loves it!

brexit gollum.jpg

6 hours ago, mtravel said:

Don't be so sure.

I'm with you, I wouldn't let us back in either🤣

8 hours ago, Barryd999 said:

They might when all the Brexiteers have popped their clogs. Cant be many of them left now. 🤣

Yes it remins me of Thatcher

She had plenty of support when she was flogging off public owned infrastructure and housing at knockdown prices to fund populist tax cuts. Hugely popular at the time.

The deluded Truss seemed to see herself as Thatcher, not realising there will never be another Thatcher because you can only sell it once.  Nevertheless going ahead with Thatcherite tax cuts and nothing to pay for them.  Like a cartoon clueless blonde bimbo.

But it was the source of many of todays problems, and not many admit to having voted for Thatcher or her would-be follower Truss now.

How can you possibly know that "not many admit to having voted for Thatcher or her would-be follower Truss now"? Do you have magical powers like Barryd999? I was too young to vote for Mrs Thatcher but I would be more than happy to admit to voting for her had I been able . As for Mrs Truss she was never my choice but had I voted for her why deny it? 

3 minutes ago, B Dobson said:

As for Mrs Truss she was never my choice but had I voted for her why deny it? 

Most people would be too embarrased to admit it.

You wouldn't believe me so ask your bible the Daily Mail - he backtracked on his support for her weeks ago

https://www.theguardian.com/media/2022/oct/20/rightwing-papers-backpedal-after-helping-liz-truss-reach-no-10

26 minutes ago, John52 said:

Most people would be too embarrased to admit it.

You wouldn't believe me so ask your bible the Daily Mail - he backtracked on his support for her weeks ago

https://www.theguardian.com/media/2022/oct/20/rightwing-papers-backpedal-after-helping-liz-truss-reach-no-10

You're talking for a lot of folk with your "most" claim and offered not a lot to back it up with . I note you erased Mrs Thatcher out now n'all . If I were a teacher marking your books I'd have to comment "Peter must do better". Best wishes to you and yours BTW X

5 minutes ago, B Dobson said:

I note you erased Mrs Thatcher out now n'all . If I were a teacher marking your books I'd have to comment "Peter must do better". Best wishes to you and yours BTW X

Which post are you referring to?

The edited post above includes Thatcher

If I were a teacher marking your books I'd have to comment "Anthony must do better"

1 hour ago, B Dobson said:

You're talking for a lot of folk with your "most" claim and offered not a lot to back it up with . I note you erased Mrs Thatcher out now n'all . If I were a teacher marking your books I'd have to comment "Peter must do better". Best wishes to you and yours BTW X

John52/Peter also likes to tell the people of his adopted country what to do, if I was Scottish I'd tell him the Wiganite to mind his own business.

Archived