His Majesty's Tax Havens

John52

6 hours ago, John52 said:

I used to have some respect for her since watching an interview some years ago Peter Jones from Dragons Den did and she told him about her childhood days.

I lost that respect after she got tangled up over PPE contracts.

So they were arranging £200,000,000 contracts through their Private emails !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And, like the ferry company with no ferries, the company they were giving our £200,000,000 to didn't even exist!!!!!!!

Just think about all that for a moment !!!!!!!

The Guardian was only able to establish that private emails had been used because of an apparent administrative error by the Cabinet Office, which failed to properly redact documents released after a freedom of information request from the Guardian.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2022/nov/24/michael-gove-under-pressure-explain-role-ppe-deals-michelle-mone

1 hour ago, John52 said:

So they were arranging £200,000,000 contracts through their Private emails !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And, like the ferry company with no ferries, the company they were giving our £200,000,000 to didn't even exist!!!!!!!

Just think about all that for a moment !!!!!!!

Exactly that. Why she got involved with these crooks i'll never know. Repaying the £29m may help redeem herself but theres a lot more involved, such as the £37 billion thrown away on useless track and trace.

7 hours ago, Bulletguy said:

Exactly that. Why she got involved with these crooks i'll never know. Repaying the £29m may help redeem herself but theres a lot more involved, such as the £37 billion thrown away on useless track and trace.

Its obviously the tip of the iceberg and we were not supposed to find out about it.

We need to stop our employees like her & Sunak from having secret trusts in His Majesty's Tax Havens.  If they are working for us they should live and pay taxes in the UK like we do where Inland Revenue can see what we have got.

Not some belated offer to pay some of the tax, maybe, after being found out, like we got from Sunak & The Royal hangers on.  Sunak looks very uneasy when Starmer brings the matter up at PMQs 

Which is why Starmer keeps doing it 😁

If we had stayed in the EU they might have ended all this tax avoidance by the super-rich.  Which, of course, is the real reason they  conned folk into voting to leave.

Steve Bray? You gotta laugh . I might take it up with OAL management at the next meeting if it might be an idea for one or three valued members to carry a red warning possible fiction caution sign next to their name or even better every post as an alert to others who may not be aware of past claims . We could call it a FNAA False News Alert Alarm 

On 11/24/2022 at 9:14 AM, Barry Lineker said:

A previous thread on here started by one of the usual Lefty suspects was about a documentary by Brian Cox. Curiously the fact that he is a multi millionaire tax exile didn't bother John52 one little bit.

I suppose sleazy SNP supporters are different?

Well thats true actually, Brian Cox didn't bother me because I haven't a clue who he is.  Who is Brian Cox?

9 hours ago, John52 said:

Its obviously the tip of the iceberg and we were not supposed to find out about it.

A number of questions need addressing such as how a company established in 2020 was awarded a PPE contract whilst other PPE companies with established history were totally ignored. That Mone walked away with £29 million doesn't look good at all. It seems donating to the party was enough for due diligence to be completely ignored and more tax payers cash dished out.

Given the current situation with NHS nursing staff being driven to take industrial action, the first time in over a century, whilst government "VIP fast tracked" their donor chums with multi million pound PPE contracts doesn't look good.

5 hours ago, John52 said:

Well thats true actually, Brian Cox didn't bother me because I haven't a clue who he is.  Who is Brian Cox?

Dontcha know? He's one of yours🤣

On 25 May 2012, he spoke in support of Scottish independence at the Yes Scotland campaign. However Cox did not qualify for a vote in the 2014 Scottish independence referendum as his status as a tax exile, living in the United States greatly limits the number of days he can spend in the United Kingdom. On 29 January 2015, he announced he had quit the Labour Party, believing it had failed to live up to its basic principles, and joined the Scottish National Party, whom he felt was taking forward values of social justice and representing Scotland's best interests.[167] In January 2020, despite stating he is unlikely to ever return to live in Scotland,[168] he called for a second referendum on Scottish independence, saying Labour had "failed" in Scotland and that Scots were "organically" moving towards a decision to leave the UK following the Brexit referendum.[169]

Cox confirmed in an interview to The Guardian that he supported the recreational use of cannabis: "It's absolutely great and I recommend it to everyone—get stoned!"[170]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brian_Cox_(actor)

Well at least he is not a member of the English Tory Government claiming to live abroad to avoid tax like a Sunak

Or a member of the English Tory Government selling us useless PPE and stashing their profits in secret offshore trusts in His Majesty's Tax Havens.  (Thanks to your Brexit keeping the EU out of them)

51 minutes ago, John52 said:

Well at least he is not a member of the English Tory Government claiming to live abroad to avoid tax like a Sunak

Or a member of the English Tory Government selling us useless PPE and stashing their profits in secret offshore trusts in His Majesty's Tax Havens.  (Thanks to your Brexit keeping the EU out of them)

Evidence?

3 hours ago, John52 said:

How is that evidence that Sunak doesn't pay UK tax as you have claimed?

Here is a reminder of what you said.

"Well at least he is not a member of the English Tory Government claiming to live abroad to avoid tax like a Sunak"

13 minutes ago, Barry Lineker said:

From your link.

"Murty has agreed to pay UK tax on her worldwide earnings in future and for the last tax year,"

So your claim that Sunak doesn't pay tax here is a LIE!

Can you quote where I said Sunak doesn't pay tax here

Otherwise its not me who is lying, is it?

1 minute ago, John52 said:

Can you quote where I said Sunak doesn't pay tax here

Otherwise its not me who is lying, is it?

What is it with the short term memories of the forums Remoaners?

You said.

"Well at least he is not a member of the English Tory Government claiming to live abroad to avoid tax like a Sunak" 

What are people supposed to conclude from YOUR statement above?

Archived