The Italians Know

B Dobson

2 hours ago, Barryd999 said:

Is she possessed? Sounds insane to me.

The answer is very simple, she is a good actress.

In the electoral campaign, the opposition parties make propaganda aimed at the "stomach" of the electorate and, Italian experience, it works.

Once in office, like everyone else, they have to deal with reality and then they become compliant.

With whom they attacked hard in the election campaign.

Political hypocrisy.

Obviously they have to give some small prizes to those who elected them.

For example, the very first proposal from our right-wing government was to increase the amount of cash allowed.

From 1,000 euros to 10,000 (later, after hot controversy, reduced to five thousand).

To be read as a favor to tax evaders, mainly independent workers (from the craftsman to the dentist) who travel in luxury cars but declare starvation income and perhaps ask for contributions for the school refectory of their children.

Too bad that the low-income sheeps who nevertheless vote for them have not yet figured it out.

God bless Italy and all countries with a right-wing government.

6 minutes ago, mtravel said:

tax evaders, mainly independent workers (from the craftsman to the dentist) who travel in luxury cars but declare starvation income

We have got them too

The black economy is what so many illegal immigrants come to England for

I must admit I smiled when they tried to claim furlough in the pandemic and it was assessed on the income they had declared to the taxman 🤣

25 minutes ago, John52 said:

We have got them too

I must admit I smiled when they tried to claim furlough in the pandemic and it was assessed on the income they had declared to the taxman 🤣

Then they should head back to Italy as their black economy is much bigger than ours, as mtravel has pointed out🤣

"For example, the very first proposal from our right-wing government was to increase the amount of cash allowed.

From 1,000 euros to 10,000 (later, after hot controversy, reduced to five thousand).

To be read as a favor to tax evaders, mainly independent workers (from the craftsman to the dentist) who travel in luxury cars but declare starvation income and perhaps ask for contributions for the school refectory of their children." 

I wasn't even able to buy a pub meal with cash here last week🤣

1 hour ago, mtravel said:

The answer is very simple, she is a good actress.

In the electoral campaign, the opposition parties make propaganda aimed at the "stomach" of the electorate and, Italian experience, it works.

Once in office, like everyone else, they have to deal with reality and then they become compliant.

With whom they attacked hard in the election campaign.

Political hypocrisy.

Obviously they have to give some small prizes to those who elected them.

For example, the very first proposal from our right-wing government was to increase the amount of cash allowed.

To be read as a favor to tax evaders, mainly independent workers (from the craftsman to the dentist) who travel in luxury cars but declare starvation income and perhaps ask for contributions for the school refectory of their children.

Too bad that the low-income sheeps who nevertheless vote for them have not yet figured it out.

God bless Italy and all countries with a right-wing government.

Its a pity the Italians never learned from the UK that right wing populism simply doesn't work. It all sounds very familiar Max.

2 hours ago, John52 said:

We have got them too

Dont worry Max like someone on here (BFN) told us not that long ago the rise of right wing populism in Europe is over

2 hours ago, Barry Lineker said:

I wasn't even able to buy a pub meal with cash here last week🤣

I would not have been amused.  I hope you walked out - in support of people who don't have a bank card and still need to eat.  And women stalked by a violent abusive partner who looks at their bank statements to see where they have been.

1 hour ago, John52 said:

I would not have been amused.  I hope you walked out - in support of people who don't have a bank card and still need to eat.  And women stalked by a violent abusive partner who looks at their bank statements to see where they have been.

Nope, had quite a nice Tapas type meal for 16 quid, although the 14 quid for large wine and a pint of bitter shocked me a bit.

But hey at least I am helping the local legitimate economy, unlike you the Lefty who appears to want the black market to flourish?🤣

Archived