The Beatles and Motorhomes

B Dobson

5 minutes ago, Barryd999 said:

Lemmy out of Motorhead had a Kontiki like mine. Used to regularly jam with him and Hawkwind at the Club site at Moreton le Mash.  The wardens banned it in the end, even acoustic versions of Ace of Spades and Master of the Universe. 

Wow Barryd999 you live what the rest of us can only dream about and you survived all the drugs and booze and all the other stuff that's bad for you . Got me thinking your post did if any other members have met any famous musicians in their motorhomes . I'm sure it was respected member Bulletguy who said he'd parked next to his idol Ronan Keating on the front at Fleetwood one night . 

18 minutes ago, B Dobson said:

Wow Barryd999 you live what the rest of us can only dream about and you survived all the drugs and booze and all the other stuff that's bad for you . Got me thinking your post did if any other members have met any famous musicians in their motorhomes . I'm sure it was respected member Bulletguy who said he'd parked next to his idol Ronan Keating on the front at Fleetwood one night . 

Yes that will be because of me being a proper Rock Star you see.  Bono and the Edge out of U2 are coming round later to work on a few tracks about saving the world so I had better get a wiggle on this morning and kick Taylor Swift out (They dont get on).

I think it was Ricky Martin not Ronan Keating by the way.

1 hour ago, Barryd999 said:

Yes that will be because of me being a proper Rock Star you see.  Bono and the Edge out of U2 are coming round later to work on a few tracks about saving the world so I had better get a wiggle on this morning and kick Taylor Swift out (They dont get on).

I think it was Ricky Martin not Ronan Keating by the way.

Thanks Barryd999 . Any chance you can send one of your signed promotion pictures to me and my dog Barney . I think you're right about Ricky Martin as BG had gone to The Morecambe and District Latin Music Festival and slept next to Ricky at the campsite . Whoops better make that clear I believe they were parked next to each other sleeping in their respective motorhomes 

59 minutes ago, B Dobson said:

Thanks Barryd999 . Any chance you can send one of your signed promotion pictures to me and my dog Barney . I think you're right about Ricky Martin as BG had gone to The Morecambe and District Latin Music Festival and slept next to Ricky at the campsite . Whoops better make that clear I believe they were parked next to each other sleeping in their respective motorhomes 

Yes of course. Ill post it on here so everyone can have a copy. Unfortunately its one of me and my old girlfriend called Shakira but you could always cut her out and put you and Barney on it instead.

Baz_and_Shakira_signed.jpg

I assume this thread was about known personalities who either owned, or had owned a motorhome.....so ignoring the nonsensical gibberish of which I have no idea of its purpose or intention, the only two I know of is Radio2 DJ Johnnie Walker and tv chef James Martin.

https://www.outandaboutlive.co.uk/motorhomes/news/from-the-airwaves-to-the-highway-as-dj-takes-up-motorhoming

46 minutes ago, Bulletguy said:

I assume this thread was about known personalities who either owned, or had owned a motorhome.....so ignoring the nonsensical gibberish of which I have no idea of its purpose or intention, the only two I know of is Radio2 DJ Johnnie Walker and tv chef James Martin.

https://www.outandaboutlive.co.uk/motorhomes/news/from-the-airwaves-to-the-highway-as-dj-takes-up-motorhoming

Oooooooh!

handbags.jpg

1 hour ago, Bulletguy said:

At least their gibberish is amusing when compared to the dross you and John52 doled out on a daily basis.

Archived