CBE PC200LS

Cryodriver

This system is fitted to my lastrada 2009 van dose any one know where I can get a replacement as mine is staying on the start up screen.cbe ps 200 has an awning light sign on the front the 200Ls

S has the fridge sign on and I can’t find one the same as mine 

The letters "LS" at the end of the PC-200LS identifier indicate that this is a 'bespoke' control panel that CBE produced to La Strada's specification.

(My 2005 Hobby motorhome also had a 'bespoke;' CBE control panel. On the Hobby panel, the button that operates the awning light on the universal panel operated the motorhome's waste-water tank heaters - in the La Strada's case the button evidently operates the fridge.)

It might be worth removing and disconnecting the control-panel, leaving it disconnected for (say) 20 minutes and then reconnecting it. Chances are this won't produce a miracle - but one never knows!

It's possible a PC-200LS panel could be sourced through a La Strada dealership, but Labby's suggestion to contact Apuljack Electronics would be the best approach.

(I notice that there is a UK La Strada Club (£10 to join) and a linked a Facebook Group)

http://www.lastradaclub.org.uk/

Archived