Elddis Accordo 105

Philip M

Does any one have a wiring diagram of the habitation electrics for a 2016 Elddis Accordo 105 or similar? I want to wire an indicator into the awning light circuit to stop me leaving it on in error, but it appears that this not a straight forward parallel circuit. I suspect it is switched via a transistor or relay hidden away somewhere. I'd appreciate any help out there.

Thanks.

I do not know if it will help , but if you download the owners handbook for your model from the Elddis website , it contains a wiring diagram (electrical drawings) that shows the awning light along with its cable colours .

Thanks for your reply. I have seen the wiring diagram that's in the book and online, but unfortunately it only gives a very basic overview and doesn't give any idea of what is actually going on. Having thought about it, I'm increasingly convinced that the awning light switch drives a transistor to turn the light on. It would make sense to do it that way for a security alarm system (which my van doesn't have) to turn on or flash the outside light if triggered. Anyway, the good news is that light itself is wired into a trunking in the wardrobe where I was easily able to tap into the wires and fit an indicator by the entrance door. I would though still like to have a detailed wiring diagram if one is available.

I believe the control-panel fitted to your Elddis motorhome would be the BCA product shown here

https://www.apuljackelectronics.co.uk/PRODUCTS/Control-Panels/BCA-Elddis-Habitation-Control-Panel__p-44-28-832.aspx

image.jpeg.8e9e8896dc150b67e8002fb71fd52bb7.jpeg

There were several variants depending on the motorhome's specification (eg. whether or not it had water-tank heaters) and the panel would have been part of a 'kit' to facilitate installation during the conversion process.

I'm doubtful that a wiring diagram will be available on-line that is more detailed than the one in the Elddis handbook. If you are really keen to get one, you might try contacting Apuljack Electronics to see if they can help.

Thanks Derek, that is the control panel fitted in my van. I'm not too bothered about getting my hands on a wiring diagram, but it would have been useful if one was readily available. As I said, I have now solved my problem of fitting an indicator to the awning light by tackling it from the light fitting where the wiring is straight forward. I originally tried to wire it from the switch, but clearly that isn't possible in this case.

Archived