Food on the move

michele

Now you are REALLY beginning to frighten me

how can you class a someone who

.. cannot kick with his left foot, he cannot head a ball, he cannot tackle and he doesn't score many goals. Apart from that he's all right."

with Rocket Rod

methinks you been done gone and eaten to many ready meals

snigger snigger snigger :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

B-)

but - may your god go with you

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
carioca - 2007-07-25 11:27 PM

Mel B - 2007-07-25 11:02 PM

Ah but Carioca, I've actually tried some of the ready meals and they are awful. I didn't say they ALL were.

Seeing as you think rats are disgusting I wonder - have you ever actually met a pet rat? :-S

seems like some people dont know when to end things. i've noticed this in a lot of your replies your opinion is always right & sod anybodyelse & yes my friends have pet rats & i hate them to see them in thier cage makes me sweat. there are you happy now that you have riled me up

note no smileys

Hmmmm, seems a bit heavy, I don't claim that my opinion is always right, but I'm entitled to it just like you are. :-S

So, you have met pet rats but you don't like them, in fact you hate them, that's fine, not a problem, not everyone can like the same things.B-)

Don't know why it riled you up, I think it was quite a civil posting, wasn't it? 8-) I didn't insult you, just asked a question, I certainly didn't say to sod everyone else, and I hope that others know that when reading my posts. Please feel free to decide for yourself how posts are intended and how you want to read things, what I say won't really make a difference to you if you've made your mind up, no matter how many smilies etc I put on.:-(

Oh, I do like smilies ... pleased you've found yours now. :-D

Mel B - 2007-07-26 8:07 PM

carioca - 2007-07-25 11:27 PM

Mel B - 2007-07-25 11:02 PM

Ah but Carioca, I've actually tried some of the ready meals and they are awful. I didn't say they ALL were.

Seeing as you think rats are disgusting I wonder - have you ever actually met a pet rat? :-S

seems like some people dont know when to end things. i've noticed this in a lot of your replies your opinion is always right & sod anybodyelse & yes my friends have pet rats & i hate them to see them in thier cage makes me sweat. there are you happy now that you have riled me up

note no smileys

Hmmmm, seems a bit heavy, I don't claim that my opinion is always right, but I'm entitled to it just like you are. :-S

So, you have met pet rats but you don't like them, in fact you hate them, that's fine, not a problem, not everyone can like the same things.B-)

Don't know why it riled you up, I think it was quite a civil posting, wasn't it? 8-) I didn't insult you, just asked a question, I certainly didn't say to sod everyone else, and I hope that others know that when reading my posts. Please feel free to decide for yourself how posts are intended and how you want to read things, what I say won't really make a difference to you if you've made your mind up, no matter how many smilies etc I put on.:-(

Oh, I do like smilies ... pleased you've found yours now. :-D

Mel as i said in a earlier quote "Mel B seems like ready meals are to you what rats are to me disgusting just goes to show we are all different & like different things doesn't mean they are good or bad except in our opinion do you not agree" people can have differing opinions it appears we are both saying basically the same thing lets just agree to disagree this time :-S ;-)

Forgot to add a foodie bit!

A nice tasty sandwich filling, or something to have on a nice bit of french bread, toast or even crackers.

Tuna & Cheese 'pate'

A tin of tuna chunks or steak, well drained (light oil versions taste better than brine)

Grated cheddar cheese (amount - same 'grated' volume as tuna)

Good dollop of mayonnaise (not Hellmans - too strong a flavour)

1) Drain tuna and put in a large bowl, break into flakes with a fork.

2) Put in grated cheese and mix well.

3) Put in a good dollop of mayonnaise and mix well (if you want a more tangy taste, you can use plain yoghurt instead)

If you want it to spread on sandwiches put in a bit more mayo, to use as a pate on crusty bread, leave it a bit stiffer.

It's lovely on a hot day with a bit of salad and a drink. You can also dollop it on top of jacket potatoes ... yummmmmmmmmm!!!!!!

B-)

Archived