What Tracker ( not the chappie who posts hereabouts)

ColinM50

Looking to change our M/H and our current insurer Comfort won't offer ANY cover on a Ford based M/H unless a Thatcham 5 or 6 or an S5 or S7 tracker is fitted and fully functional BEFORE we collect it from the dealer. Had an offer of an S7 for £380. 

Anybody have any thoughts or suggestions?

TIA

• Keithl changed the title to What Tracker ( not the chappie who posts hereabouts)
9 hours ago, ColinM50 said:

Very helpful reply from one of our skilled, experienced Moderators🤔. So which one should I buy then

And that depends on a lot of other factors, eg what size MH are you looking for, how many seats/beds, budget, etc., etc.

My personal preference would be a Mercedes, possibly slightly biased as we have owned our Sprinter based AT for over 15 years and have no plans to change, but also my long lasting dislike for all things F!at! And I definitely prefer rear wheel drive for a vehicle of this size.

There are several other base vehicles on offer, eg the larger VW's, IVECO or Renault.

Keith.