Towbar for RV Fiat Ducato Adria Coral

DucatoLover22

Hello,

is it possible to install a towbar for my Fiat Ducato Adria Coral 2012?

I want to tow a trailer, but I am not sure which towbar choose to my car.

Is it even possible to make a motorhome towable?

I heard about ucamp towbar by ximplio, but I am not sure If that's good quality one.

Do you know something about that?

It's unclear from your post what is towing what. Assuming you want to fit a tow bar to your motorhome  contact the manufacture, there may be chassis extensions  that compromise fitting and allowable  load.

The suppliers of ucamp may also be able to offer advice,

Yes, right now I am in Poland, however I live in UK.

I contacted with support service from https://x-camping.eu/en/ and they offered me complete kit which contains frame extension, towbar and electrics. I ordered and I am waiting for package to arrive.

I will let you know as soon as I receive package If that's good product or not.

On 08/09/2023 at 06:11, DucatoLover22 said:

Yes, right now I am in Poland, however I live in UK.

I contacted with support service from https://x-camping.eu/en/ and they offered me complete kit which contains frame extension, towbar and electrics. I ordered and I am waiting for package to arrive.

I will let you know as soon as I receive package If that's good product or not.

That is the company I was direct to when considering a DIY install of type approved components. Be interested to hear how the install goes. Does seem to be pretty straightforward

On 13/09/2023 at 12:40, Sydney1 said:

That is the company I was direct to when considering a DIY install of type approved components. Be interested to hear how the install goes. Does seem to be pretty straightforward

I received and already installed entire kit and I am very surprised about quality. Assembly was made without any problems and it fits perfectly my car. Here attached some pictures of installed towbar and frame extension.

20230905_152432.jpg

20230905_152440.jpg

20230905_152443.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
On 20/09/2023 at 08:52, DucatoLover22 said:

I received and already installed entire kit and I am very surprised about quality. Assembly was made without any problems and it fits perfectly my car. Here attached some pictures of installed towbar and frame extension.

20230905_152432.jpg

20230905_152440.jpg

20230905_152443.jpg

Nice job!