MMM and What Motorhome merge into one great magazine

Lucie Cranfield

Hello all,

I am delighted to let you know that the UK’s best-selling motorhome magazine is getting even better. As of its October issue, on-sale today, What Motorhome is being incorporated into MMM to create one bumper magazine, bringing everything you need to know about motorhomes into one place.

You can expect exactly the same content from MMM, including inspirational travel articles and in-depth road tests to technical advice and accessories reviews. In addition, you will receive the superb buying advice in What Motorhome, creating a truly comprehensive motorhome magazine.

You will enjoy an additional 48 pages of motorhome reviews and buying advice, helping you to find the perfect ‘van for you, whether it’s your first or your fifth!

To celebrate, we have put together a fantastic subscriber offer so you can secure five issues for £5, saving you money on the cover price and enjoying a host of other benefits including:

• SAVE up to £120 on Warners Shows each year
  • FREE Premier Parks and Campsite Finder guides posted to you each year
  • SAVE on parks, insurance, ferries and more with the MMM subscriber club

Take advantage of this exciting update to the UK’s best-selling motorhome magazine and join the club today for just £1 per issue! Subscribe now.

TWITTER 1200 × 600px (1).png

• Keithl changed the title to MMM and What Motorhome merge into one great magazine
17 hours ago, Lucie Cranfield said:

Hi Ray, sorry I have only just seen your message. The content in MMM and What Motorhome is still the same, it has just been packed into one magazine. Thanks, Lucie

Lucie, I am paying approx £60 a year for my subscription to both magazines. How much a year will a subscriber to the new magazine pay? Will I be better off cancelling my subscription of many years and taking out a new one? Ray

Edited by rayc

Probably best to cancel your present subscriptions to both magazines and go for the special offer mentioned in Lucie's original posting and advertised here

https://www.outandaboutlive.co.uk/motorhomes/information/golden-ticket-mmm?utm_source=oal&utm_medium=webads&utm_campaign=mmminsert23goldticket&utm_id=mmminsert23goldticket

(It does need saying that it should have been obvious that the decision to amalgamate the What Motorhome magazine into the MMM magazine was immediately going to raise questions about the 'status' of current magazine subscribers. It's all very well extolling the merits of the composite magazine, but it would have been nice if more advice to subscribers had been provided.)

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
37 minutes ago, Lucie Cranfield said:

Hi Ray,

You would be more than welcome to take advantage of the offer raised by Derek above. After the first 5 issues at £5, the subscription is then £3.99 monthly. It would be worth checking what you are paying at the moment before moving over to the new deal.

Thanks, Lucie

Lucie, many thanks.  I am paying about £60 a year so it makes no sense to continue doing so. I have cancelled the original account with MMM and between us we have set up a new one for the single magazine at the Gold Ticket terms - so a considerable saving next year as the first 5 will cost £5 and thereafter £3.99 a copy. 

Edited by rayc

• 2 weeks later...