Elddis 115 Sink

Hi everyone, got a bit of a problem with my Elddis 115, appears that the wastewater from the little swing round sink in the bathroom is leaking, or has come adrift between bulkheads, is there a way to get to this waste hose say through the toilet cassette hatch or do I have to take the whole toilet system out?

• Keithl changed the title to Elddis 115 Sink

Welcome to the Out&AboutLive forums, Dave.

As Elddis has used the 115 model-number for over 16 years and the bathroom design has changed significantly during that period, it would be helpful if you said when your motorhome was built.

The bathroom of earlier 115 models had a drop-down washbasin (image below). I'm guessing from your " little swing round sink" description that this is the type of basin your 115 has, but perhaps you could confirm if that's the case, please.

image.jpeg.eeb8e19e42bb8cce7d8ae4b111385880.jpeg

This 2023 forum thread 

https://forums.outandaboutlive.co.uk/topic/61832-elddis-washroom-tap-replacement/

discussed replacing the bathroom tap of a 2008 Elddis 115. The thread includes a photo showing the wastewater corrugated hose (as well as the water-hoses leading to the tap).

The logical approach (as eventually chosen for the tap replacement task) would be to remove the complete plastic moulding that accommodates the washbasin. This should allow the wastewater hose to be seen and the extent of the leaking problem to be assessed. It MIGHT be possible to get at the wastewater hose by performing surgery on the toilet-cassette locker, but doing this without first establishing where the leak is coming from would be very risky.