Man Wanted

roadstar

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
J9withdogs - 2007-09-03 8:20 PM

Hmm... Michele I suspect that our Old Git is a bit of an imposter. *-)

"OUR Old Git" Janine????? :-D :-) :-o (lol) 8-) 8-) 8-)

Don't get me over-excited again girl - pacemaker batteries don't last long anyway with those new avatars of yours and Michele's.

If you are going to get possessive make it one at a time please. I never was much good in a menage-a-trois (kept changing my mind) but these days I doubt if I could "menage" one at a time :-( :'( :'( :'( :$ :$

Regards

The Elderly Git

J9withdogs - 2007-09-03 9:05 PM

Ahhh.. so you admit to merely being 'elderly' and not 'old' now B-)

I think some interrogation might be in order...

a) Which was the first war that you remember?

b) How old is Mrs Dave?

c) How old is your oldest pair of underpants?

a) I was quite upset by the Charge of the Light Brigade, when most of the 43rd East Cheam Light Arse Hortillery were slaughtered, but I was quite small at the time so didn't really understand.

b) Who says there is a Mrs Dave? I'm not sure, but I don't think I'm legally married.

c) Can't remember, but they are down in the shed for putting polish on bits of wood. I'll go down and see if there's a date on the laundry mark if you are really interested.

>:-) >:-) >:-) >:-)

Who says the young know all the best tricks????

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

(Bloody emoticons are playing up again. Tried 3 edits - just imagine them please)

I'll bet this will take your mind off harassing frail old gentlemen Janine-with-dogs.

Our new puppy, though we haven't got her yet. She's not due to be born for another 10 weeks, but will look just like this when we get her. She's already got a name too!

welshterrier.jpg.38de508a6f22b8ecb6861f5620b4ab95.jpg

Guest starspirit

Of course if I were not the kindly good natured even tempered affable gentleman wot I is I could tell you all a few tales about J9 and her lovely natured kindly doggie woggie woos.

Interesting topic though?

J9withdogs - 2007-09-04 6:08 PM Hi Thai - long time, no see! Didn't know you were into cross-dressing :$

Hellooooooo

Just back after 3 weeks away touring Bavaria in the brand new van.

High heels - I wish!!, i'm on about my "platform" shoes that us men used to wear, hoping these will make a come back.

X dressing- makes a difference at w/ends after the suits that I have to wear during the week.

Thai

starspirit - 2007-09-04 8:17 PM

Of course if I were not the kindly good natured even tempered affable gentleman wot I is I could tell you all a few tales about J9 and her lovely natured kindly doggie woggie woos.

Riiiiiiiiiichhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.... where you been.....................I missed you soooooooooooooooooooo much

(lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol)

Thai Bry - 2007-09-05 12:20 PM
J9withdogs - 2007-09-04 6:08 PM Hi Thai - long time, no see! Didn't know you were into cross-dressing :$

Hellooooooo

Just back after 3 weeks away touring Bavaria in the brand new van.

High heels - I wish!!, i'm on about my "platform" shoes that us men used to wear, hoping these will make a come back.

X dressing- makes a difference at w/ends after the suits that I have to wear during the week.

Thai

Hmmm... Thai, I think that's probably kept between just you & your wife :D

J9withdogs - 2007-09-05 6:35 PM

Riiiiiiiiiichhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.... where you been.....................I missed you soooooooooooooooooooo much

(lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol)

Me too Rich me too.. *-) where u been :'( :'( :'(

I just realised what you wrote - so caught up was I with 'seeing' you again - please, please, please don't tell them, Rich :$ :$ :$

starspirit - 2007-09-04 8:17 PM Of course if I were not the kindly good natured even tempered affable gentleman wot I is I could tell you all a few tales about J9 and her lovely natured kindly doggie woggie woos. Interesting topic though?

Richard, welcome back.

You were probably disappointed when you realised that Frank is away in Norfolk for a few days.

Missed your banter.....

Archived