Man Wanted

roadstar

Guest starspirit

Thanks folks. I do try and avoid the computer when it's fine, and after such a wonderful summer who can blame us for bu#####ng off whenever we can?

And then again the wily charms of all you lovely kindly and ever so sexy ladies sometimes gets too much to bear so I have to go have a very long cold shower.

And so three months later..................................................refreshed.......

Its been an interesting summer.

A second new grandchild arrived, a 'new' van (Tracker) was purloined, and we sold both our houses, as well as two holidays in Spain (by air and car) and umpteen weeks away in the 'van from Bude to Bridgewater to Boston and all points in between.

Away again next week to London and beyond - well Norfolk actually - (I miss Frank) unless us changes us's (what we whimsically call) 'minds') and goes to Devon instead?

Who knows?

Might even get to Dave's Rave at York if the wind is in the right direction.

And I can always be sure that wherever I go in this Green and Pleasant Land I have plenty of wind to fill my sails.

Think what you like about where it comes from however but do worry about where it goes?

Just need to find a new home somewhere quiet, convenient with lots of parking and a good view before the nice man who wants my home starts getting uppity about the delay.

PS -9 - OK then I won't tell 'em - if you won't tell em what I'm really like either.

Deal or no deal?

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest starspirit
I would never ask anyone to lie on my behalf Janine, but thanks for the offer as bloody minded, awkward inconsiderate old codgers like wot I am don't get many offers these days

Guest starspirit

Thanks Michele but I didn't do 'owt - well I did but 'twas 33 years ago now and just a distant memory!

However Andy & Sarah have now produced two lovely babies in 11 months and I reckon within a year or two they will both deserve a medal never minbd congratulations.

I'm glad I'm too far away for baby sitting!

Archived