Comformatic urgent issue

Dear all 

sorry for such a negative 1st post from me but I am in bits. 
We are camping at the moment and the gearbox suddenly packed in.  No warning nothing! 
how can this be? 
It is a Fiat Ducato maxi 2.3L 150bhp. Comformatic transmission. 4.25t 2018 year with 22000 miles on clock  

When we turn engine on we get a message saying ‘Check transmission see handbook’ and basically it won’t go in gear  

we are stuck but safe on a campsite  we have breakdown but they said there is no point sending anyone to look as it’s an obvious tow job  to a garage  

We are in chipping Norton but live in Manchester  

We want the motorhome to go to the best and have breakdown that will take us to our preferred garage  

can anyone advise please? We are gutted as this is obviously going to be a very expensive repair and money is beyond tight right now  

please help 

The Portsmouth branch  of  Adams Morey (who I believe have a dedicated Motorhome workshop) are very good at sorting out these gearboxes and it could be worth talking to them about this problem, tomorrow.

Edited by Labby
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Labby said:

The Portsmouth branch  of  Adams Morey (who I believe have a dedicated Motorhome workshop) are very good at sorting out these gearboxes and it could be worth talking to them about this problem, tomorrow.

I also have seen Adams Morey reccomended.

Alan

• Thanks 1