York show forum meeting

Dave Newell

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
davenewell@home - 2007-09-19 10:51 PM

The York show weekend has for many years been dry but cold, its only the last two years we've had muddy conditions that are normally the preserve of Peterborough 8-)

D.

As you will be first there Dave can we please nominate you to arrange dry and warm? :D :D

Graham

don't want to upset you guys - but - Friday is supposed to be very wet, localised flooding even, Saturday ok but by then the Knavesmire will be a quagmire, and Sunday wet again. . . . or so I've heard - if the weather's not too bad tomorrow we're going - with a bit of luck - so I'll let you know tomorrow night.

B-)

ps - graham - thought you couldn't make it this year (?) (?)

twooks - 2007-09-20 6:39 PM

don't want to upset you guys - but - Friday is supposed to be very wet, localised flooding even, Saturday ok but by then the Knavesmire will be a quagmire, and Sunday wet again. . . . or so I've heard - if the weather's not too bad tomorrow we're going - with a bit of luck - so I'll let you know tomorrow night.

Oi!! Keep that rain in eerie (lol) >:-) (lol)

twooks - 2007-09-20 6:39 PM

ps - graham - thought you couldn't make it this year (?) (?)

We had intended camping for the duration but had to knock that on the head when we found that Jill needed an operation. She had that just over 3 weeks ago so we are going just for the day on Saturday. She can't walk too far at the moment but we got a wheelchair for that very reason - we're determined not to let it stop us enjoying life.

Graham

michele - 2007-09-21 2:24 PM

Its gone awful quiet on ear :D Have they all gone I wonder ;-)

Weather up here has been awful this morning but it has cleared up now and the sun is shining.

Syd - 2007-09-21 2:35 PM

michele - 2007-09-21 2:24 PM

Its gone awful quiet on ear :D Have they all gone I wonder ;-)

Weather up here has been awful this morning but it has cleared up now and the sun is shining.

Same here in Middlesbrough. Forecast is for it to remain dry so it should be OK for us when we get to York tomorrow :-D

Graham

Thai Bry - 2007-09-21 3:57 PM

Graham

Walking shoes, what for?? It's going to be wet & muddy.

Bare feet and think of Glastonbury(lol)(lol)!!

Thai

Thinks "Bare feet; Glastonbury"Decides "Walking shoes better than cold, wet feet" (lol) Don't let me stop you going barefoot on Sunday Thai - we can compare experiences next week :D Graham

Archived