York show forum meeting

Dave Newell

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
davenewell@home - 2007-09-21 5:44 PM

Waterproof footwear would be a good idea folks, I've only got ordinary trainers and I think I'm getting webbed feet. I've definitely got rising damp in me trouser legs too 8-) 8-)

Told you them Cromwell ducks would get you (lol) (lol) (lol)

BBC web site forecasts a roasting 18 deg C tomorrow so it'll soon dry up.

Graham (eternal optimist and idiot) :D

GJH - 2007-09-21 5:06 PM
Thai Bry - 2007-09-21 3:57 PM

Graham

Walking shoes, what for?? It's going to be wet & muddy.

Bare feet and think of Glastonbury(lol)(lol)!!

Thai

Thinks "Bare feet; Glastonbury" Decides "Walking shoes better than cold, wet feet" (lol) Don't let me stop you going barefoot on Sunday Thai - we can compare experiences next week :D Graham

Graham

Going barefoot will always remind me of home in Thailand. Walking the streets as a junior monk with my "Alms" bowl, barefoot on hard and melting tarmac. So walking barefoot in mud will be an absolut pleasure.!!

Soft, gooey, wet, oh what bliss!!!

Thai

Thai Bry - 2007-09-21 10:01 PM

Graham

Going barefoot will always remind me of home in Thailand. Walking the streets as a junior monk with my "Alms" bowl, barefoot on hard and melting tarmac. So walking barefoot in mud will be an absolut pleasure.!!

Soft, gooey, wet, oh what bliss!!!

Thai

I knew it was an advantage growing up in Derbyshire :D We only went barefoot in streams when we wanted to.Having said that, I wonder whether (in the grand scheme of things and learning about oneself and the world) which of us got the better deal?Graham

J9withdogs - 2007-09-22 10:37 PM

Good grief, you all look quite .....NORMAL!!

Only one head per body, two eyes per head - amazing :D

Seems like you need new glasses Janine (lol)

Very nice to put some faces to names yesterday. It was our first visit to the York show and we were cream crackered last night but a very enjoyable day.

Graham

michele - 2007-09-23 10:07 AM

Sorry i never got to speak with you & your wife I turned around and you had gone next time :D

No problem Michele. With current health problems Jill was getting a bit tired so we had to call it a day.

We did manage to time it just right for no queue at the chippy when we got back to Middlesbrough though - meant I didn't have to cook dinner after a long day :D

Graham

Guest caraprof
J9withdogs - 2007-09-22 10:37 PM Good grief, you all look quite .....NORMAL!! Only one head per body, two eyes per head - amazing :D

They're all a lot older than I imagined though!

J9withdogs - 2007-09-23 12:11 PM

caraprof - 2007-09-23 11:14 AM

They're all a lot older than I imagined though!

It was probably a combination of bad light and wrong camera angle *-)

Yes, definitely - or some other excuse I haven't yet thought of :D

Graham

J9withdogs - 2007-09-23 3:49 PM

You really enjoy the thin ice, don't you Ralph.

What you meant to say was that Michele is much better looking than Hayley - have you gone for that lie down yet.. *-)

I can be ever so brave when I'm hidden behind this keyboard you know :D

But you're right, I really meant that Michelle is far better looking than Hayley and hasn't aged at all.

I don't have to come here to be henpecked you know, I can get plenty of that from a wife and 2 daughters (lol)

Archived