Fiamma exterior screens

Old Git

Its such a shame that yet again a 'nice' thread is getting the Frank treatment.

I've mostly resisted the temptation to answer 'bigoted' previous postings etc, on this and other threads, finding myself drawn in to Franks 'mischief' and even when trying to have a funny 'dispute' with him, he virtually always manages to turn it into something much more nasty.

Frank - You really have gone too far this time. I for one won't bother to respond to you any more, you normally just pick for picking sake, not constructively, just to 'hear yourself speak' and to try to demeen others. Its a real shame though because some of what you say is very good and quite thoughtful, but on the whole it is very destructive.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I once again apologise to people on this forum for responding in this way but please rest assured this is the last time, even if Frank comes back yet again, quoting or whatever, I will resist the urge to defend myself.

I'm now going off to do what I much prefer to spend my time 'on line' doing and that is to answer posts that are fun, lighthearted, friendly and most importantly to try to help to other motorhomers which is what I see this forum as being mainly for.

See you all on another thread maybe.

Mel B

:-|

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
caraprof - 2007-09-13 8:06 PM
J9withdogs - 2007-09-13 7:42 PM Well, Frank, I know who I'd rather 'speak' to, and it ain't you (lol)

I can live with that J9 and you won't be scaring me off the forum! :-D

Ps Actually, I quite like you. You speak your mind directly and don't engage in snide asides all the time.

Think it's my turn to barf....

Guest caraprof

For Mel B

Once again I point out that I didn't start this but simply responded to the slimy attack from Old Git. And I'll continue to contribute and respond to slimy attacks such as his.

And if Old Git has gone then I'm really glad. He's a total creep with as nasty a streak as anyone who's been on this forum. As I said, read the thread that I mention above.

Frank, this is a forum about Motorhomes, and this is a thread about Fiamma exterior screens.

There is also a thread about Water Tank Caps.

Both of which have been 'hijacked' by your pettiness.

What on earth do you think newcomers to the forum who want/need genuine help think about all of these shenanigens?

How's about you stay on topic - if you have something RELEVANT to add to a thread then post it, if not then just SHUT UP.

Guest caraprof
J9withdogs - 2007-09-13 8:44 PM Frank, this is a forum about Motorhomes, and this is a thread about Fiamma exterior screens. There is also a thread about Water Tank Caps. Both of which have been 'hijacked' by your pettiness. What on earth do you think newcomers to the forum who want/need genuine help think about all of these shenanigens? How's about you stay on topic - if you have something RELEVANT to add to a thread then post it, if not then just SHUT UP.

So why did your good friend Old Git feel that it is acceptable to say this, which is what started this row by the way:

Nor will it from me Janine.

I spent 35 years trying to teach little boys with severe attitude problems, and am pleased and relieved to be retired. This forum is just like being back at work, and I'm thoroughly fed up with the infantile behaviour of the few (but one in particular) who dissect every posting to find some way of being unpleasant.

And why have you not criticised him for this totally unwarranted pollution of the thread, which is exactly what he did in the Chatterbox thread that's hot at the moment.

Why do you always attack me for my contribution, but statements such as his, which as I say again, started it, never get any rebuke from you.

Are you actually saying that certain people can attack me but for the sake of good order I shouldn't be allowed to respond? Where's the fairness in that?

And I'm sorry to be using logic in my arguments again. I know that it makes me arrogant and horrible, but that's how I am I'm afraid.

Anyway, I look forward to your reply but I'm of now for an hour or two.

J9withdogs - 2007-09-13 8:44 PM

What on earth do you think newcomers to the forum who want/need genuine help think about all of these shenanigens?

Quite Right, Most will think ' a bunch of Pig headed old farts arguing about nothing' Perhaps they should 'meet up' at York , and REALLY sort it out.

I'll hold their Coats. Now, what was this thread about ???? :D

Archived