Electrolux RM 4270L Problem

PFJG

Hello all and sorry for the intrusion.

I am looking for some advice please if possible? my fridge the Electrolux 4270L has worked well since 2002 without any problems at all, however when I made a cup of tea this morning i noticed both of the power lights no longer illuminate and the fridge is getting warm, All on board fuses are fine and the interior light still comes on when i open the door? I have the manual and was going to try it on gas but the manual says a red light should illuminate as i try to ignite it. Does anyone have any suggestions please, I am feeling a bit stuck with it currently. Thank You in advance if anyone can help please. Kind Regards PFJG.

Hi PFJG,

You don't say what power source you were running your fridge on when it failed? Also you say "both of the power lights no longer illuminate" but which power lights are these? I thought only one light should ever be on at any time???

Keith.

Sounds like it could be an issue with the power supply to the fridge maybe try switching to gas and see if that works. If the red light doesn’t come on, it might be worth checking the wiring connections or getting a professional to take a look.