A Frame 3

Guest Jen's Grumpy Git

JudgeMental - 2007-09-29 6:39 PM

davenewell@home - 2007-09-29 6:21 PM

I think its time to let this thread die a natural death folks. What's been said is now old news and I for one am actually sorry that I joined in with getting on his back. My only excuse is I did it after spending the evening in the pub drinking and playing darts. What I should have said to JGG instead of being rude is that BGD's website address is easily accessible from the orange WWW button at the lower left of his postings, as is anybody's who puts the info into the system.

I humbly apologise for being rude last night to JGG.

D.

A hangover Dave? :-D

No Eddie, I don't do hangovers but I was tired and had, unusually, imbibed more alcoholic beverages than are strictly good for me ;-)

D.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
J9withdogs - 2007-10-01 8:59 PM

Yes, but he's a musician! :D :D

I am now naught but a mere wandering minstrel, milady; and yet on occasions am not averse to ply my erstwhile trade in a joust of banter and verbal discourse for a fleeting moment or two, solely for the delictation of the audience hereabouts assembled.

B-)

J9withdogs - 2007-10-01 9:17 PM

(lol) (lol)

and look at the length of those legs..... :D

What?.........you want him to paint your ceiling then Janine?. :D

J9withdogs - 2007-10-01 9:17 PM

(lol) (lol)

and look at the length of those legs..... :D

Yep, I'm basically a tripod with them that long........

in fact..........

a sort of vertical A-Frame!

BOOM-BOOM!!!!

B-)

Reminds me of that old joke -

You know the routine: Man rubs lantern, genie emerges, "you can have one wish".

Man says "I want my willy to be so long that it touches the floor"

Genie says "OK. SHAZZAM!"

And the mans legs fall off.

Just to stay on-topic: Are A-frames legal in the UK?

(Just wondering)

Aah, 'tis 'cos Kathy is in England for 2 weeks (comes back this Sunday coming) - she goes back to the Cold Country each year to work for her old company for two weeks - and I've had a few days without gigs booked.

What else could I do with the time...tee hee.

(In truth, I often leave the pc on with whatever internet sites I'm looking at up, when I go out and about).

Am on the internet again this afternoon 'cos (unusually for Costa Blanca region at this time of year) it's p.........ersisting down with rain here and we're having massive thunderstorms today.

That'll be 'cos it's the annual autumn fiestas in our village yesterday, today and tomorrow.....

Mel B - 2007-10-05 5:17 PM

Soooooo Brucie, if you perform in the rain does that make you a ......

P*ssisting artist! ;-) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol)

Aah Mel, I don’t perform in the rain – everything would shrivel!!

But if I did………..

The atmosphere is electric when, in that humid Spanish night-time air, the smoke machine begins to pump its droplets of mist out across the heads of the thousands of upturned faces, already drenched with expectancy.

Puddles of white lightning strike down upon the crowds from the gantry follow-spotlights as they criss-cross the stadium, drenching them with wave after wave of torrential incandescence.

Then the thunderous applause comes lashing down from the myriad rows of stadium banks, as the first notes of my signature instrumental tune “Like cats and dogs” floods out torrentially from the massed battery of loudspeaker speakers.

I wade through the sea of back-stage technicians and as I take to the stage, a veritable downpour of ladies underwear falls upon me from those misty-eyed young women who have instantly become moist at the sight of THE NOMAD.

The sweat is already dripping from my brow in the humid night air, and then the skies erupt as I launch into my first number, (originally performed by “Wet Wet Wet”), precipitating chanting from my sea of fans of: “Long may he reign!”

B-)

Archived