Fed up with the Grumpy Old Gits

Miami

caraprof - 2007-10-02 8:24 PM

Oh dear! This was a really nice thread. Miami had a moan. I had a chat with him, Michele had a chat with him and he's not leaving this forum. A very happy result.

Now as often happens, it's not actually the Grumpy Old Gits who are causing trouble, but someone who can't resist having a moan about the Grumpy Old Gits.

I'm not sure who is the worst!

how about a thread nominating grumpy old gits, my wife is not allowed to vote

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest caraprof
livewire - 2007-10-02 8:30 PM
Miami - 2007-10-02 4:49 PM

Why is it that someone asks an innocent question and all the grumpy old gits jump up and say let's have a go at this one. This forum used to be a good one for information but it has turned into a argumentative one. Back to http://www.motorhomefacts.com

Much more informative with moderators who actually control what is happening!!!!!!!!

Here here. Cliquey and condesending.

Flipping heck! Make up your minds. We're either a load of grumpy old gits who are always arguing with each other or we're a clique.

Which is it, you can't have it both ways.

Anyway, I'm sick to death of people whose main contribution to this site is to complain about others. If you don't like it the answer's in your own hands - bugger off somewhere else!

Guest Jen's Grumpy Git

You've done it now K&D, you will have Judgemental criticising your grammar so you will be deemed sub-mental cos you can't string together a sentence,

J9withdogs doesn't care less because she's frustrated and finds humour in sick little cartoons because she probably isn,t getting any,

BGD thinks he's a modern day cross between Roy Wood and the founder member of the Monster Raving looney part,

Caraprof just likes to put in his opinion cos everyone else does,(he very rarley starts a thread),

crinkleystarfish likes to shove religion at you with the visual attack of the fish(so sad, get a life,praise the lord).

And of course we can't forget Michelle who likes to run with the pack and never likes to miss an opportunity.

Just sit back now and wait for all the copy and pastes on my text and all the little comments........SAD INNIT!......Still aint worked out the anagram??

Guest caraprof
J9withdogs - 2007-10-02 9:08 PM Well that's ripe coming from you Frank! You do nothing but moan, moan moan. And if you aren't moaning you're whingeing. And if you're not whingeing you are making some poor little newbie feel about yeh big. Shall I get me coat.......... *-)

I like winding people up as well. You don't have a monopoly on it you know!

Guest caraprof
Jen's Grumpy Git - 2007-10-02 9:10 PM You've done it now K&D, you will have Judgemental criticising your grammar so you will be deemed sub-mental cos you can't string together a sentence, J9withdogs doesn't care less because she's frustrated and finds humour in sick little cartoons because she probably isn,t getting any, BGD thinks he's a modern day cross between Roy Wood and the founder member of the Monster Raving looney part, Caraprof just likes to put in his opinion cos everyone else does,(he very rarley starts a thread), crinkleystarfish likes to shove religion at you with the visual attack of the fish(so sad, get a life,praise the lord). And of course we can't forget Michelle who likes to run with the pack and never likes to miss an opportunity. Just sit back now and wait for all the copy and pastes on my text and all the little comments........SAD INNIT!......Still aint worked out the anagram??

You may realise that I've never really paid you much attention as you always just seemed a bit thick to be honest.

But with that last post I'm beginning to realise just why so many people appear to detest you.

Some of the above comments are a disgrace and you should be ashamed of yourself.

I'm with the rest of you folks now - JGG is a nasty, unpleasant piece of work.

Oh, and he still comes across as a bit ESN.

And as for his stupid anagram. A real anagram makes sense and isn't a jumble of silly words that don't make anything resembling a proper sentence.

Jen's Grumpy Git - 2007-10-02 9:10 PM

You've done it now K&D, you will have Judgemental criticising your grammar so you will be deemed sub-mental cos you can't string together a sentence,

J9withdogs doesn't care less because she's frustrated and finds humour in sick little cartoons because she probably isn,t getting any,

BGD thinks he's a modern day cross between Roy Wood and the founder member of the Monster Raving looney part,

Caraprof just likes to put in his opinion cos everyone else does,(he very rarley starts a thread),

crinkleystarfish likes to shove religion at you with the visual attack of the fish(so sad, get a life,praise the lord).

And of course we can't forget Michelle who likes to run with the pack and never likes to miss an opportunity.

Just sit back now and wait for all the copy and pastes on my text and all the little comments........SAD INNIT!......Still aint worked out the anagram??

Tom!!

Welcome back! We've missed you.

Your triumphant-return contribution to the forum this evening is as friendly, positive and informative as ever; thank you.

B-)

P.S. Tom - just a thought, but you might find it helpful:

You might want to re-arrange the letters in your signature-line-cryptic-insult, so that it forms an anogram, if you're going to refer to it as an anogram.

Jen's Grumpy Git - 2007-10-02 9:10 PM  ...crinkleystarfish likes to shove religion at you with the visual attack of the fish(so sad, get a life,praise the lord)...Still aint worked out the anagram??

Just for the record, I trust that anyone who has an IQ greater than their shoe size realises that my avatar is about as anti-religion as it gets? 

It never occurred to me that there were people able to muster the (admittedly very) basics of the language, and operate a computer, who were nonetheless as unfeasibly stupid as the truly contemptible idiot known as Jen’s Grumpy Git. 

I feel fairly confident he considers the crashingly boring anagram solution is:  

‘I’m a misogynistic dimwit who thinks it’s clever to stir trouble and hatred at every opportunity’, 

but hasn’t quite worked out yet what an anagram is. 

By the way, if someone isn’t even bright enough to be a half-wit, are they a quarter-wit, or a full-wit? 

JGG, don’t bother trying to think about it, you’ll probably just forget to breathe. Did you drop a brick on your head at work?

Guest JudgeMental
K&D - 2007-10-02 8:07 PM

JudgeMental - 2007-10-02 6:04 PM

Good!, it only takes a tiny minority to spoil it for the many.

But there are thankfully some amongst us with the courage not to take objectionable behavior lightly - and relish grabbing hold of the tigers tail :-D

i may be wrong but after reading some of your recent posts i think maybe you could be one of them

For a start I am neither old nor a git. Well.......... :-D

The thing is, ironically it is yourselves that fall into the small group of intolerant and stupid people on here. One time I challenged you regards a post you subsequently backed out off,saying it was a joke and you forgot the smiley. I countered that as I am not a mind reader, I can only speak as I find. You apologised and I did likewise and put it down to a misunderstanding. But ever since at any opportunity you have been on my case. Lets be honest because you bear a little grudge and I hurt your feelings how infantile.....

Archived