Fed up with the Grumpy Old Gits

Miami

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is a story about a lovely little old lady that hopefully will make you all relaxed and have a good nights sleep -

This little old lady answered a knock on the door to be met by a vacuum cleaner salesman. "Bugger off" she said.

Next thing the salesman tips a bucket of horse manure on her hallway carpet and says "if this vacuum cleaner doesn't remove all traces of this horse manure, I will eat the remainder."

"Well" she says, "I hope that you're bloody hungry, because the electricity was cut off this morning."

yeti - 2007-10-02 11:30 PM "but hasn’t quite worked out yet what an anagram is. " Is it anything like a telegram??

No, which is a shame, because at least that conjures images of the 'tele', which is undoubtedly more like home turf for JGG. Indeed he's probably already reached the dizzy heights of being one of the very special people who 'guest' on Jeremy Kyle's show. That is assuming his helper was available on the day in question.

crinklystarfish - 2007-10-02 11:40 PM
yeti - 2007-10-02 11:30 PM "but hasn’t quite worked out yet what an anagram is. " Is it anything like a telegram??

No, which is a shame, because at least that conjures images of the 'tele', which is undoubtedly more like home turf for JGG. Indeed he's probably already reached the dizzy heights of being one of the very special people who 'guest' on Jeremy Kyle's show. That is assuming his helper was available on the day in question.

Steve - you don't think that just maybe he might have mistakenly left an "L" out when he typed that he'd concocted an "anagram" ?'Cos it seems that not much of what he says comes out of his head....... B-)

Not my mind ... I seriously need some new glasses! 8-) B-)

But seeing as you mention 'mind' ... I thought that was where men's brains were kept anyway????? Or is this just a myth????? :D

Got any good cauldron recipies? I can't find me recipe book anywhere ... and there is such a shortage of fresh 'ingredients' as well ... must be a lot of 'cooking' going on, getting ready for Halloween no doubt. >:-) Off to polish me broomstick ...

Edited to say:

A tip for J9 and all the other 'witches' out there ... if you have a broomstick don't polish it ... it's an absolute s*d to try to stay on when flying around and not falling off. :$ Should've remembered from my motorbiking days .... :-S

Mel B - 2007-10-04 9:38 PM

Got any good cauldron recipies? I can't find me recipe book anywhere ... and there is such a shortage of fresh 'ingredients' as well ... must be a lot of 'cooking' go on, getting ready for Halloween no doubt. >:-) Off to polish me broomstick ...

never trouble trouble till trouble troubles you ''

It only doubles trouble & troubles other too

One for you handy :D ROTFLMAO

J9withdogs - 2007-10-04 9:32 PM

Mel - you naughty, naughty girl!

We know where your mind is don't we :D :D

Yeah, same place as her brain, and it aint her head. (lol)

michele - 2007-10-04 10:02 PM

Janine I have thats what I,m getting at :D Woman only see the waterfall

Mens brains are right where you think they are :D

Nothing wrong with admiring a beautiful female body Michele. Doesn't mean we lose all sense of reason. Unlike women when they look in a clothes shop window. (lol)

Hi, It should be http://www.motorhomefun.co.uk
Miami - 2007-10-02 4:49 PM

Why is it that someone asks an innocent question and all the grumpy old gits jump up and say let's have a go at this one. This forum used to be a good one for information but it has turned into a argumentative one. Back to http://www.motorhomefacts.com

Much more informative with moderators who actually control what is happening!!!!!!!!

Archived